Noa T'Nessa Levinson
|Noa T'Nessa Levinson|
|Species||Human (3/4) / Vulcan (1/4)|
Ensign Noa T'Nessa Levinson is currently serving as a Science Officer aboard the USS Eagle.
- Height: 1.62m / 5'4"
- Weight: 54kg / 119 lb
- Hair color: Dark Brown, almost black
- Hair length: Mid-back, straight
- Hair style: On-duty, usually tied back to a ponytail. Off-duty, alternating between loose (more common) and ponytail.
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Slim
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Father: Ilay Selok Levinson (Half-Vulcan, half-Human)
- Mother: Nirit Levinson (Human)
- Aviv Turik Levinson (Younger brother)
Noa was born just a couple of months before the Dominion War began, on Starbase 295, a starbase in Federation space, close to Earth, with her parents stationed there.
Following the Dominion War, her parents were reassigned to Earth, and as such moved to their old family home at Tel Aviv, Israel, where Noa was raised.
During her childhood she was also taught Vulcan logic and emotional suppression.
Due to her shared heritage, Noa is fluent in Vulcan, Hebrew and English.
At the Academy, Noa focused on the Sciences, primarily Astronomy and Physics. She also focused on programming, especially holo-programming, a subject she greatly enjoyed.
- General demeanor while on-duty and during official events: Noa tends to keep a stoic, Vulcan-like demeanor, tinted with the slightest amount of emotion. She does let it drop a bit when regulations tend to be less strict, however. She tries her best to hold it, although stress causes her to drop it in varying levels.
- General demeanor while off-duty: Noa acts much less stoically than the average Vulcan. While she does show a certain level of composure, she allows herself to show her emotions to much more extent.
- Taste in clothing (on-duty): Noa keeps her uniform perfectly by-the book at all times - the Combadge is placed perfectly, the jacket is closed exactly to the border between the grey upper part and black bottom, pips (when there's more than one) are perfectly aligned with each other and placed just in the right position - everything's perfect, much more than what even the strictest officer would require.
- Taste in clothing (off-duty): Noa's attire is simple, yet somehow fits together at the same time, all while looking good. Her clothing is plain and simple - mostly just plain shirts, pants and skirts. For occasions that require more official attire, she does have more presentable clothes, which she doesn't really wear unless she has to.
Noa generally appears competent when it comes to her fields of study, but is shy to an extent - while it's easy for her to talk about work to people, she finds it hard to engage in small talk with others.
|Cadet First Class||239701.06||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science|
|Ensign||239701.06 - Present||USS Eagle||Science Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- New Arrival - Stardate 239701.08 - Soon after arriving aboard the USS Eagle, Ensign Levinson realizes she may have stumbled upon some deep trouble, so she did what every fresh Ensign would do - head for the Bridge.
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History