Into The Unknown (Chin'toka)
|2398, Episode 1|
NPC STATUS VESSEL
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Into The Unknown
- Stardate 239801.26 to 239803.21
- While on an exploratory mission in the Uncharted Region of the Expanse, long-range sensors detect an M-Class Planet displaying signs of sentient life in a post-warp state and the crew investigate. However, they soon get more than they bargained for when they find themselves caught up in a feud between the two native species. The situation becomes further exacerbated by the unexpected arrival of a House Barahn warship.
- Lord Nurok Zediath: Barahni Warship Commander
- Representative Dagden Tych: Feladoni Official
- General Elazar Zadok: Feladoni Military/Security Representative
- Lofali'jit Katnar'fari: Mekra'fari Unofficial Spokesman
- Awane'jit Qalipu'fari: Mekra'fari citizen
Click sub-headings below to expand or collapse.
While Captain Mei'konda is away on a diplomatic mission, Lieutenant Commander Serala is acting Captain. Not long after, Serala receives orders from Starfleet Command to map the Uncharted Region of the Expanse and she calls a briefing to discuss potential dangers and issues they might encounter in the unfamiliar region of space. While traveling through the region, they detected the test flight of a warp-capable ship. Serala decides they will investigate.
The Diplomatic team consisting of Serala, Ensign Azorius, Lieutenant JG th'Koro, and Lieutenant Commander Kiax met with Feladoni leaders while the Medical/Science team consisting of Lieutenant Commander Rosek, Lieutenant JG Levinson, and Lieutenant JG Snow beamed down to conduct a scientific survey planetside. Lieutenant Commander Raga was assigned to remain aboard with the others.
- TO BOLDLY GO; USS CHIN'TOKA BECOMES FIRST STARFLEET VESSEL TO VISIT THE UNCHARTED REGIONS (March 2398)
- USS CHIN'TOKA THWARTS INVASION OF ELADAR IV; DIALOGUE OPENS BETWEEN THE WORLD'S MEMBER SPECIES (April 2398)
|REV SD 239806.12|