|Position||Assistant Chief Medical Officer|
Doctor Elizabeth Snow is currently serving as the Assistant Chief Medical Officer aboard the USS Chin'toka
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
- Hair: slightly curly, dark brown
- Hair Length: Mid-back
- Eyes: Light Blue
- Build: Slim, Athletic
- Birthmark: Small Brown oval, left side of her ankle
- Scar: Right side of her navel due to a swimming accident in Lake Cataria
- Voice: Silvery
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Off Duty Attire: comfortable mostly black leggings and a lose fitting shirt, semi formal sometimes, yoga clothes when going to the gym
- Hand writing
- Parrises Squares
- Favourite Food: Betazed Oysters
- Favourite Drink: Jestral tea
- Middle Name: Merandar - after one of the moons of Betazed
- Long walks around Lake Cataria
- Helping others
- Red Wine
- Egotistical People
- Enclosed spaces
Elizabeth is fun-loving, kind, compassionate, free spirited, but serious when it comes to her work.
- Temperament: Easy going, but stern when she needs to be.
- Phobias: Claustrophobia and Acrophobia
- Father: Captain George Snow of the USS Expedition (Retired)
George Snow was born in Michigan on Earth. He was the second and last son born to his human parents. He enrolled in Starfleet when he was 17 and worked his way through the ranks to become Captain. He is a little rough around the edges, but is also a loving a devoted father and husband. He retired from Starfleet in 239605.17 to see the universe with his wife of 38 years.
- Mother: Dr. Rishma Snow - Betazed Doctor (Retired)
Rishma Omet was born on Betazed to her human father and half, human half Betazoid mother. She inherited some of her mother's Betazoid gifts, which she was able to use during her time as a doctor on Betazed. She is a loving and compassionate person with a passion to help others in need. She retired the same time as her husband to begin traveling and having adventures of her own with her husband.
- Brother: Emerson Snow (33)
Emerson Avandar Snow was born 236406.15 on Betazed in their home near Lake Cataria. He is a lot like their father, but with more of a softer side. He is currently off exploring the universe learning the history of the different cultures and species that live among it. In other words, he is an Anthropologist.
- Maternal Grandmother: Stahma Omet - Betazoid Counselor (Retired)
Stahma Omet is half Betazoid, half human. She and her husband met on Risa and married a few months later. He settled on Betazed with her and they had 2 beautiful daughters. She has no filter and is a bit eccentric.
- She and Wyla base jump together, among many other things. Elizabeth considers Wyla one of her closest friends.
- Lephi is Elizabeth's partner. In a very short period of time Elizabeth and Lephi have become very close. Even after a few setbacks, they prevailed and won't let anything come between them.
Early History and Education
Elizabeth is the second born to her father, Captain George Snow and her mother, Dr. Rishma Snow. Her mother raised her and her brother on Betazed with the help of their maternal grandmother, who was half Betazoid, half human. Although they would often visit their father on the starships he served aboard, she missed having him at home.
As a child, Elizabeth was always had a knack for helping others, but she also loved exploring with her brother. They would often explore around their home and also the many ships their father served on before becoming captain. She was always fun-loving and kind, but she was also stubborn and free-spirited as well, which often landed her in trouble with her parents.
As she grew older, her knack for helping others grew stronger. So she enrolled in the University of Betazed. But she couldn't help but feel like she was meant for more. She wanted adventure, but she also wanted to help people throughout the unknown, so of course she joined the Academy.
When she joined the Academy, Elizabeth couldn't settle on being a doctor or becoming a counselor, but, eventually, she settled on one. Upon graduating from the academy, Elizabeth took her oath and was assigned to the USS Atlantis as a mecial officer.
|Cadet 4th Class||2389-2390||Starfleet Academy
|Cadet 3rd Class||2390-2391|
|Cadet 2nd Class||2391-2392|
|Cadet 1st Class||2392-239707.26|
|Ensign||239709.01 - 239709.21||
|Lieutenant JG||239709.22 - Present||Assistant Chief Medical Officer|
236810.28 Born on Betazed near Lake Cataria
University of Betazed 238508.08 - 238903.24 - Majoring in Medical
Starfleet Academy of Betazed 238908.14 - 239707.26 - Majoring in Medical
239707.27 Medical Officer of the USS Atlantis
239709.01 Medical Officer of the USS Chin'toka
239709.22 Promoted to Lieutenant JG and Assistant Chief Medical Officer
|NPC Listing · USS Chin'toka Crew Manifest · Crew History