Note: This page is currently under construction.
This notice was placed here by Scotty Reade, so go bug them to finish the page if nothing's happening.
Amity has a complement of 2,245 people. 1,600 of those are civilians, half being Federation Diplomatic Corps personnel. 645 Starfleet personnel are also assigned to the station, broken down into 215 officers and 430 enlisted personnel.
The officers aboard the Amity represent slightly less than a quarter of the stations total complement. To become an officer, these individuals have either graduated Starfleet Academy or earned their commission through the Officer Candidate School after having attained their education in their field elsewhere.
Officers assume leadership roles within their departments and are responsible for training and supervising both junior officers and the enlisted personnel under their command.
- See also: Starfleet Rank Index: Officer for more information about officers and officer ranks.
PC-exclusive officer duty posts
The following duty posts are given priority to PCs and are restricted from NPCs/PNPCs at this time:
- Operations Officer
- Helm/Navigation Officer
- Ship's Counselor
- Intelligence Officer
- Strategic Operations Officer
- Any department chief or assistant chief position
The enlisted personnel aboard Amity make up the majority of the ship's crew and are distributed across the ship's departments in various technical specialties and duty posts distinct from officers. For instance, medics and lab technicians are enlisted personnel whereas physicians, nurses, and scientists are commissioned officers (see officer duty posts above). All enlisted personnel are eligible for NPC/PNPC play.
- See also: Starfleet Rank Index: Enlisted for more information about enlisted personnel and enlisted ranks.
Non-Starfleet personnel, Civilians, and Guests
Amity also holds around 800 civilians that work as shopkeepers and merchants, scientific researchers, construction and starship repair crews, and in other supporting roles such as teachers and healthcare workers.
- Interested in simming for a civilian or non-Starfleet character? Contact the command staff to discuss your idea for a character!
Complete Ship's Roster
- Enlisted duty posts and personnel are listed in italics and are all eligible for NPC/PNPC play.
- Officer duty posts marked with an asterisk are eligible for NPC/PNPC play.
- Player Characters(PCs) are listed in bold.
- Player NPCs (PNPCs) are listed with their writer's PC in parentheses.
- General NPCs are listed in plain text with (NPC) after their names.
- If you wish to write for an NPC/PNPC to fill a duty post listed below that is not currently taken or "filled to capacity," you may do so by simply simming the character directly and then adding the character's name to the roster below.
- Numbers listed within each department are not static. If you have an idea for an NPC or PNPC you wish to introduce for a duty post not listed or already filled, please don't hesitate to contact the command staff to discuss further.
- The wiki is considered an out-of-character (OOC) resource to document what is actually simmed. If you add a character to the wiki roster but do not actually introduce that character IC into our sim, then others are allowed to introduce their own character and update the wiki to reflect the actual ship complement accordingly.
- See Player Types for more information on PCs, NPCs, PNPCs and MSNPCs
Crew of the Amity Outpost
Total: 1445 (800 Federation Diplomatic Corps and 645 Starfleet personnel)
Template:Amity Outpost NPCs demographics
3 Shift Rotation
- Day (Alpha) Shift: 0700-1500 hours
- Swing (Beta) Shift: 1500-2300 hours
- Night (Gamma) Shift: 2300-0700 hours
Officer duty shift staffing varies according to departmental needs as assigned by the department chiefs.
The typical number of enlisted personnel from a particular duty post during a shift is listed after each enlisted post in parentheses: (Day/Swing/Night).
- Example: 3 Ship's Research Library Aides (2/1/0)
- 3 total library aides on board with 2 on duty during Day Shift, 1 on duty during Swing Shift, and 0 on duty during Night Shift.
- Shift schedule rotates weekly.
- All off-duty personnel are on standby during Yellow Alert.
- All off-duty personnel report to their stations during Red Alert.
8 Officers, 13 Enlisted
- 1 Commanding Officer: Ambassador Rivi Vataix
- 1 First Officer/Starfleet Attaché: Lt. Cmdr Wil Ukinix
- 1 ChiefCounselor/Second Officer: Lt. John Carter
- 1 Records Officer:
- 3 Records Assistants (1/1/1)
10 Officers, 13 Enlisted
- 1 Science Officers: Lt. JG Kivik
- 1 Science Administrative Assistant:
- 3 Stellar Cartography Technicians (1/1/1):
- 1 Astrophysicist
- 1 Biologist: Ens.Drakos Molieras (Aleksandrov)
- 1 Chemist
- 1 Geologist:
- 1 Historian/Anthropologist/Archaeologist:
- 1 Mathematician: Cwm. T'Vrell (NPC)
- 1 Ship's Librarian:
- 3 Ship's Research Library Aides (2/1/0)
- 6 Research/Lab Technicians (3/3/0)
10 Officers, 15 Enlisted
- 1 Chief Medical Officer: Lt. Ikaia Wong
- 2 Medical Officers*:
- 1 Physician Assistant:
- 6 Nursing Officers*: Ensign Gabrielle Porchevska (Aleksandrov)
- 3 Nurse's Aides (1/1/1):
- 6 Paramedics (2/2/2):
- 3 Medical Lab Technicians (1/1/1)
- 3 Medical Assistants (1/1/1):
- 1 Emergency Medical Hologram:
13 Officers, 75 Enlisted
- 1 Chief of Operations:
- 1 Engineering Administrative Coordinator: Crewman Second Class C'lem Phan'ta'Go (Ukinix)
- 1 Assistant Chief Engineer:
- 6 Engineering Officers*: Lt. JG Scotty Reade
- 6 Engineering Lab Technicians (3/3/0): Crewman Third Class Nixis Qarr (NPC)
- 9 Components Engineering Technicians (3/3/3)
- 1 Propulsion Systems Officer*:
- 3 Warp Field Specialists (1/1/1) : Ensign Tina Jonas (NPC)
- 3 Impulse Systems Specialists (1/1/1)
- 9 Propulsion Systems Technicians (3/3/3): Crewman Second Class Travok (NPC; Vulcan, age 25), Crewman Third Class Juan Moralez (NPC); Crewman Second Class Megan Campos (NPC)
- 3 Electrical System Technicians (1/1/1): Crewman Second Class Obih Geano (Reade)
- 1 Computer Systems Officer* Lt Jayla Petras (Aleksandrov)
- 12 Computer Core Technicians (4/4/4)
- 6 Computer Systems Technicians (2/2/2):
- Crewman Second Class Elin George (NPC)
- Crewman First Class Nirol Semer (NPC)
- 1 Maintenance/Damage Control Officer*:
- 3 Maintenance Specialists/Damage Control Team Leaders (1/1/1):
- 6 Maintenance/Damage Control Technicians (2/2/2): Crewman Third Class Buyisiwe Mncedisi (NPC)
- 1 Transporter Systems Officer*
- 6 Transporter Room Operators (2/2/2): Crewman First Class Karen Queens (NPC), Crewman Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz (NPC)
- 3 Transporter Maintenance Technicians (1/1/1)
- 1 Shuttlebay Ops Officer*: Shryv Ch'urro (NPC)
- 8 Shuttle Maintenance Technicians (4/2/2)
10 Officers, 30 Enlisted
- 1 Chief of Security Lt.Cmdr Cassian Iovianus
- 1 Asst. Chief of Security/Tactical:
- 5 Security/Tactical Officers: Ensign Rebcca Iko , Ensign Peinyuong Loizuthi
- 9 Security Crewmen (3/3/3): Crewman Second Class Rotha (NPC), Crewman Second Class Doriyan Zavr (NPC), 'Crewman Second Class Luvina Taugan (NPC)
- 1 Weapons Officer*: Ens. Seeker Macedon (NPC)
- 2 Armory Technicians (1/1/0)
- 10 Torpedo Bay Crewmen (4/4/2)
- 5 Phaser Control Technicians (2/2/1)
Search and Rescue Operations
- 1 SAR Team Leader:
- 1 SAR Assistant Team Leader*:
- 2 SAR Paramedics: Crewman Third Class Plica Phyllis (PNPC)
- 1 SAR Weapons Technician: Crewman Third Class Sirah Golova (NPC)
- 1 SAR Communications Technician: Crewman Second Class Kintro Vetiros (NPC)
- Additional personnel assigned to SAR team from other departments
1 Officer, 22 Enlisted
- 1 Supply Officer/Quartermaster*
- 9 Supply/Cargo Bay Technicians (3/3/3): Crewman Second Class Zadra Brakan (NPC)
- 13 Galley/Lounge/Mess Attendants (5/5/3)
Civilians and Guests