|Crew of the USS Juneau|
|Lieutenant Commander Jansen Orrey|
Lieutenant Commander Jansen Orrey, MD M.Sc is currently serving as First Officer aboard the USS Juneau.
- Height: 6ft.
- Weight: 165lbs
- Hair Color: White
- Length of Hair: Shoulder length
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Tan
- Build: Tall, extremely thin and almost skeletal
- Handedness: Left
- Tattoos/Body Modifications/Scars: A pair of angel wings on his back, a trio of arrows bound by rope on his left forearm. There is also extensive scarring from his left hip, starting at the belt line and extending down to his knee.
Areas of study
- Doctor of Medicine from Federation Medical Academy
- Science Major at Starfleet Academy Specialization in Nanotechnology and Chemistry.
- Dual majored in Counseling and Virology during a leave of absence from Starfleet.
- Masters in Genetics from Louisiana State University, Earth.
- Intermediate Klingon learned at Starfleet Academy/Advanced Composition and Speech level Romulan learned in the course of his early life.
- Plays violin - Has played violin since the age of eight
- Bat’leth Combat - was at one point an avid practitioner until he gave it up due to his advancing health concerns and the loss of his father’s Bat’leth during the Gorkin’s Year of Hell
- Kung Fu - At one time held a teaching rank until his advancing health difficulties prevented him from continuing to practice, since his recovery he has yet to pick it up again.
Ambitions and Goals
Is looking forward to one day following in his father's footsteps as a captain, but for now enjoys taking care of people as a doctor and advancing his knowledge as a scientist.
His office is divided into four “sections” for the different likes of his patients. There was the area with the multitude of different sized pillows on the floor, a matched pair of high backed chairs with a small table between them, the other side of the room held an area with the “traditional” setup with a chair for him and a couch for the patient, the final area was where his desk and workstation sat with the replicator.
Alora DeVeau - Jansen met Alora early in his career when researching how to add some greenery to his quarters and offices where he was was directed to the bot it's as a specialist in the field.
Raissa Moonsong - First reaching out to then Counselor Moonsong in regards to a shared patient, the two became fast friends when both found themselves on Earth when Jansen was assigned Raissa as a counselor.
With a large extended family Jansen was the only child of Captain Jackson Orrey and Miriam Orrey(née: Story). His mother, who died in labor, was a teacher on Starbase 10. Spending his time with his father on the USS Ares, a Constellation Class starship, he grew up surrounded by the wonders of Starfleet.
- Father: Captain Jackson Orrey(deceased). Captain of the USS Ares, a Constellation Class starship that was decommissioned after an attack was made on the ship, near the Romulan Star Empire - Federation border.
- Mother: Miriam Orrey (née Story)(Deceased). School teacher who instilled in her son her love of writing holonovels.
With the crew of the Veritas stranded on a moon, Jansen supplemented his position as counselor with also leading the fishing and cooking efforts at the New Risa Resort and Spa.
Service Ribbons and Posting History
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|StarFleet Career History|
|Cadet, 4th Class||238201 to 238305||
Major: Science (Chemistry)
Microbiology & Nanotechnology
|Cadet, 3rd Class||238305 to 238405|
|Cadet, 2nd Class||238405 to 238505|
|Cadet, 1st Class||238505 to 238506.01|
|238506.01 to 238506.07||
|Cadet Cruise Holoship USS Centris-A|
|Ensign||2385.06 to 2385.11||
StarBase 118 Ops
|Lieutenant Junior Grade||238511 to 238601||Chief Medical Officer|
|2386.01 to 2386.05||
|Reassigned to Starfleet Medical to better come to grips with Medical condition and still work as a doctor.|
|238605 to 2387.09||
|238709 to 238712||Helm officer|
|Civilian||238712 to 238911||
|Civilian Doctor & Balance Seeker|
|238911 to 239009|
|Ensign||239009 to 239011||
|Lieutenant Junior Grade||239011 to 239012|
|Lieutenant||239012 to 239102|
|239102 to 239104||Assistant Chief Science Officer|
|Ensign||239207.15 to 239301.03||
|Lieutenant Junior Grade||239301.03 to 239310.21||Counselor|
|239310.21 to 239405.18||Diplomatic Attache|
|239512.21 to 239602.02||
|Lieutenant||239602.02 to 239606.13|
|Lieutenant Commander||239606.13 to 239707.20|
|239701.26 to 2397||
|NPC Listing · USS Juneau Crew Manifest · Crew History