Starbase 118 San Francisco District
|StarBase 118 Ops|
Named after the city in with the United Federation of planets was founded, this district is connected to the Shi'Kahr District by a replica of the Golden Gate Bridge on one side. On the other it is bordered by the Hong Kong Sub-district which leads into the Mak'ala District of the Starbase.
The area is dotted with sports stadiums, concert arenas, jazz bars, night clubs, and theaters. The architecture is an eclectic mix, with portions of it inspired by the Earth city of New Orleans, and other areas intermixing the styles of dozens of worlds.
- Starbase 118 Seahawks Baseball Stadium
- The Golden Gate Bridge Replica
- Neo-Broadway Theater
- Federation Park
- Gov's Bakery
- St Pauls Cathedral (New Orleans Style)
Shops and Businesses
- Playful Minds
- Unity Club
- The Salty Dawg
- The Neutral Zone
- The Flamingo Club
- The Dragon's Lair
- The River of Time
- Little Shoppe of Sundaes
- The Blue Sparkler
- La Roma's Night Spot
- The Greasy Spoon
- Galaxy Invaders Archaic Arcade
- Virtual Lifescapes
- Brew Continuum
- Raging Ramen
- Freya's: A cafe/lunch shop located off Federation park. It's owned by a woman called Freya, a former steward on a Merchant Marine passenger liner. The outside area of it is ringed by a little white picket fence, and a large Danish flag is on a flagpole outside.
- Gov’s Pastries: Pastry shop
- Silver Wings Holo-studio
- Shari's Cafe: A nice little French cafe.
San Francisco is one of the original districts for Starbase 118. It was reduced in size after the reconstruction that occurred following Chennel's attack on the station in 2394, to make space for the Mak'ala and Hong Kong areas. The Golden Gate Bridge replica was also moved during this reconstruction, as it had originally connected to the Ashalla District.
|Starbase locations · StarBase 118 Commercial Sector · Places by type|