Commander Saveron is the Counselor/Diplomatic Officer on the USS Constitution-B.
S'Shghren T'Ashaii Savehroahn is a Vulcan of the Nel-Gathic ethnic group, native to the T'ralorian Plains of Han-Shir, specifically of the Ayein Clan.
Tall and leanly built, Saveron is one of those people who look like they've been stretched, then not fed enough. He has long, wirey limbs and not a spare ounce of flesh on him, but moves with an economical grace that suggests he's more than comfortable in his own skin. He has a lean face with high, sharp cheekbones and a characteristic green undertone to his pale skin. His eyes are a very pale grey, almost colourless, and his hair is jet black, currently worn collar-length and combed back severely from the hairline. Long-fingered hands are deft and dexterous, even if he does most things back to front on account of being left-handed.
His baritone voice has the potential for volume but it is rarely exercised, rather he speaks with a natural certainty, and is known to use surprisingly soft tones at his patients' bedsides. When not in uniform he wears traditional Vulcan robes in the Nel-Gathic style, favouring pale, neutral colours.
His overall appearance is congruent with a man of at most 30 years of age, if he had been human. Being Vulcan he is likely to be somewhere between 50 and 70 years old.
- On first encounter Saveron seems the stereotypical Vulcan; logical, serene, reserved and encyclopaedic. He is a careful and deliberate man, who considers things before he acts.
- Fortunate in that he is one of those individuals who has found their true calling, beneath his cultural reserve Saveron is a gentle and caring man who does his all for his patients, and has a surprisingly good bedside manner.
- Saveron is that type of individual rare amongst his own people but common amongst some other species: the Xenophile. He is fascinated by aliens of all descriptions, and though he focuses on their physiology, his interest extends to their culture and psychology.
- Mannerisms: Usually he clasps his hands behind his back whilst standing and always wears gloves when treating a patient, no matter how minor the matter, due to his being quite a sensitive touch telepath. Saveron tends to cock his head to one side or raise an eyebrow when asking a question.
- Preferences: Saveron is strictly vegan, though he does frequently experiment with cuisine from other species. His minimal sense of taste and smell means that he tends to show an unspoken preference for very strong or spicy flavours. Due to ingrained habits regarding water conservation he only ever uses the sonic shower, and whilst he can swim because the skill is a requisite part of Starfleet training, he finds the sensation of getting wet extremely odd.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None, although there are those who say that being Vulcan is a religion in itself.
- Quarters: The first thing people notice about Saveron's quarters is that he keeps the environmental settings at Vulcan Standard, rendering the atmosphere too hot and thin for most other species to tolerate for long; the gravity is also higher. He keeps pictures of his family on the wall of the loungeroom. The majority of the furniture is comprised of low tables and sitting mats in the traditional Vulcan style. Items of note are two Vulcan harps - one in the traditional style, one modern electronic one - a small personnal holographic generator which produces various styles of Terran piano when activated and a large animal cage containing a white, angora tribble. His bedroom is set up as much in the Vulcan fashion as the fixed decor will allow; rather than a matress and duvet on the fixed bed there is a traditional Vulcan sleeping mat and a thin sheet. In the kitchen he has a full set of cooking equipment and clay pots containing real Theris leaves and tea spice. The bathroom is unremarkable save for the bowl of fine, white sand sitting next to the sink which he uses to cleanse his hands.
- Having a taste for music Saveron plays the Vulcan Harp and the Terran Piano and is known to practice music from other cultures, and even sings on occaision.
- Saveron reads broadly if indiscriminately from the literature of other cultures and keeps a large collection of ebooks, arranged seemingly at random but in a manner which no doubt seems logical to him; Klingon Operas next to the Ferengi Rules of Aquisition; Shakespeare next to Mills and Boon.
- As a healer by calling as well as training Saveron abhors weaponry but recognises that violence is occaisionally a logical necessity. He practices the martial art of Suus Mahna for fitness, both unarmed combat as well as use of the Lirpa and Ah-woon traditional weapons. He will not however touch a phaser unless directly ordered, and is largely protected from doing so by the Federation's ethical bylaws regarding medical officers.
- Saveron practices Ak'shem Karik-tor, and as there is considerable cross-over, seagued into gymnastics whilst at the Starfleet Academy in San Francisco.
Behind the Mask
- Although he firmly adheres to the accepted wisdom that logic is required for Vulcan peace and that Surak's movement and the resulting Awakening of the Vulcan peoples was all that saved them from self-destruction, Saveron harbours a certain sentimentality for aspects of pre-Surak culture, particularly his own Nel-Gathic culture. While he abhors violence of any kind, including the violence of their past, he considers that the loss of that passion resulted in a loss of artistic expression; modern music, poetry and prose no longer stir the heart as those of long ago. He sees this as the price they paid for peace, and there are times when he wonders whether the price was too high. He has learned to play a lot of pre-Surak music from his own culture, and memorised many of the old stories. If such were not an oxymoron, one might consider him to be a Vulcan Romantic.
- Saveron's previous bond-mate T'Rel is now bound to a Golic man called Serok. What is not common knowledge is that T'Rel had an affair with Serok whilst still bound to Saveron. When Saveron found out he did not wait for Serok to declare kun-ut-kal-if-fee. He saw no logic in killing or being killed for the sake of a woman who no longer wanted him, so he asked that they be Unbound. This was not according to Golic tradition, but the Temple Priestesses could find no flaw in his logic, and granted his request. He still feels the loss of that deep connection.
Savehroahn (Saveron) was born to S'Shghren T'Lohraen Vahnyahraeon (Vanaron) and T'Ashaii S'Aeyied Saehleyrah (Salera) on stardate 232601.18, the third of four children. Salera is an ecologist working in the T'ralor Preserve and Vanaron is an agricultural engineer. The plains of T'ralor are the ancestral home of the Nel-Gathic people, and the family can trace their ancestry back for thousands of years.
Having survived his kahs-wan trial, Saveron was paired at the age of seven with T'Rel, the daughter of a Golic couple who had come from the Temple of Gol to teach advanced mental techniques amongst the Nel-Gathic people. The match between the extremely serious and scolarly T'Rel and the intelligent but curious and somewhat dreamy Saveron was seen as a logical way of balancing both their natures. The pair were married at the somewhat precocious age of 28 - not unusual in Saveron's family - and their son Teron was born eight years later. The birth of their daughter S'Rel only two years after that was considered mildly scandelous, but generally their lives were complete and content.
Having studied Medicine at Vulcanis University, Saveron had gradated with a specialty in General Practive at the age of 25. He went on to study Paediatrics and Emergency Medicine and practiced at Kal-an District Hospital as well as his own community practice. T'Rel became a teacher of mental discipline at the local temple, something of an odity as a Golic woman amongst Nel-Gathic peoples, but with a marked aptitude for the exacting mental disciplines. Between the pair it was an obvious case of 'opposites attract'.
It was not until their third child was stillborn that anything impinged upon their contentment. It was after the birth that T'Rel declared that she did not wish more children at this point, and wished to move to the Capital at ShirKahr so that she could attend the Temple at Gol and study the more advanced mental techniques. Saveron shared neither this aptitude nor this desire to move, away from his family and homeland, and would prefer to have more children. There were many logical discussions, but no agreement.
The day that an alien was brought into the emergency department of Kal-an District Hospital was the day that Saveron's life changed. Suddenly there were more questions to be asked, more unknowns to explore, and he finally agreed to move to ShirKahr where he could work and study at the Research Hospital that also served the Starbase, giving him more exposure to aliens. He eventually applied to and was accepted into the Vulcan Science Academy to undertake a PhD in Xenobiology. But now Vulcan was not enough. To T'Rel however Vulcan was everything.
Due to their increasingly incompatible directions and growing irreconcilable differences Saveron and T'Rel had their bond severed by a Golic priestess in 2382, and shortly thereafter Saveron left Vulcan. He completed his PhD through the Federation Centre for Xenobiology Research where he was mentored by the respected Xenosociologist Professor Ramsey Bakewell who had a profound influence on him. He was accepted into Starfleet Academy the same year that his son graduated from the same. He attended his daughter's graduation from the Vulcan Science Academy two years later, but that was the only time he visited Vulcan. The red planet was too small for him now.
There was a much wider frontier out there.
Personal History Timeline
- 232601.18: Born (0)
- 233302.10: Completed his kahs-wan survival trial (7)
- 233304.22: Bonded to T'Rel (7)
- 235402.20: Married T'Rel (28)
- 236203.12: Teron born (36)
- 236405.02: T'Sera born (38)
- 236903.05: Naron stillborn (43)
- 237306.14: Family moved to ShirKahr (47)
- 238202.26: Unbound from T'Rel (56)
- 238204.01: Left Vulcan (56)
- 238212.16: Saavok born (56)
- 238412.11: Teron graduated from Starfleet Academy, posted to the USS Wolverhampton as Tactical Officer. (58)
- 238704.15: T'Sera graduated from Vulcan Science Academy with a degree in Physics, began post-graduate studies in Astrophysics. (61)
- 238803.10: Teron bonded to T'Rayel on Vulcan. (62)
- 238902.15: T'Nai born to Teron and T'Rayel. (63)
- 238902.21: T'Sera graduated from the Vulcan Science Academy with a PhD in Astrophysics. (63)
Professional History Timeline
- 235809.12: Graduated from Vulcanis University with qualifications in Medicine, specialising in Emergency Medicine (25)
- 237209.14: Saw his first alien (46)
- 238001.19: Accepted into Vulcan Science Academy to undertake PhD. (54)
- 238204.10: Accepted into Federation Centre for Xenobiology Research to continue PhD. (56)
- 238311.12: Completed PhD in Xenobiology, project on Xenonosis. (57)
- 238401.19: Accepted into Starfleet Academy (58)
Prior to Starfleet
- Having trained as a Physician specialising in Emergency Medicine, Saveron worked at Kal-an District Hospital in Southern Han'Shir, Vulcan. He developed a talent for and appreciation of the nature of his work, and in time came to be the Senior Medical Officer in charge of the Emergency Department. Following his first encounter with an injured alien, Saveron and his family moved to ShirKahr, the Vulcan capital, where he could study Xenobiology at the medical school of the Vulcan Science Academy. He completed his Masters in the subject, but left before finishing his PhD, following the breakdown of his relationship with his bondmate.
- He completed his PhD in Xenobiology at the Federation Centre for Xenobiology Research, studying Xenononosis, the process whereby a disease passes from one alien species to another. Here he came under the tutelage of Professor Ramsey Bakewell, an eminent and respected Xenosociologist who had a profound influence on Saveron and greatly assisted with his adaption, at a mature age, to the poly-species culture of the wider Federation, and encouraged him to enter Starfleet, as the logical place to gain greatest exposure to alien patients.
Duronis II Embassy
- Following his graduation, Saveron was assigned to the USS Ronin under the command of Captain Toni Turner, and transferred with the rest of her crew to the Federation Embassy on Duronis II. Captain Turner's origins as a medical officer meant that Saveron respected her greatly as a commanding officer. He developed good working relationships with the majority of the crew, but particularly those members who had joined at or around the same time; Engineer Jaxon McGhee, Marine Isaac Green and Counsellor Ashley Yael.
- On Duronis II Saveron had regular interractions with the local Laudean peoples and become interested in both their culture and their Fielding abilities.
- Following contact with an ancient Bajoran artifact, Saveron became possessed by an ancient Pah Wraith previously trapped within the object. Whilst on a routine tour aboard the USS Thunder - the support ship assigned to the Embassy - under then Lieutenant Commander Tallis Rhul, Saveron, under the Pah Wraith's influence, forcibly mind-melded with Lt. Isaac Green and enforced a form of mind-control on him. Between them they took control of the Thunder, doing significant damage to the ship and killing several crewmembers in their efforts to reach Deep Space Nine. The situation ended in a confrontation between Saveron and Lt. Anora Manar, who had been possessed by a Prophet, doing battle in the hanger of the Captain's Yacht. Intervention by the Engineering team forced both beings from their hosts, but Saveron was left with the impact of what he had done, and the failure of his mental discipline to keep his invader out.
- Whilst aboard the USS Thunder, Saveron faced the difficult situation of treating Counsellor Ashley Yael's alcoholism. His friend hid how badly he was addicted, and Saveron had to respond to an emergency call when his friend collapsed. He later allowed Ashley to board the undercover Romulan runabout used as part of a rescue mission, and his professional judgement was called into question by Commander Tallis Rhul
- Saveron facilitated the cosmetic transformation of several crewmembers to resemble Laudeans, in order to go under cover and rescue a kidnapped Laudean politician. He himself dressed as a Romulan since they were using a stolen Romulan runabout.
- Following a three month leave on Vulcan, Saveron was assigned to the USS Mercury.
- During a mission then Captain Tallis Rhul reveals that the Mercury is also under orders from Starfleet Intelligence to undertake secret reconnaisence of Cardassian resources and military, using the ship's advanced sensor pod. This causes division amongst the crew and Saveron is firmly of the opinion that such is unethical and wishes to have no part in it. Commander Hannibal Parker and Commander Tobias Walker advocated expanding the Mercury's paultry offensive capabilities in case of attack. Saveron pointed out that to do so could make the Mercury appear as a greater threat, one that the Cardassians would feel they had to answer, and that if their spy mission was revealed, it could well trigger interstellar war. This led to a heated discussion with Saveron and Parker rapidly polarising to opposite sides of the debate which the two felt compelled to continue in the corridor after Captain Tallis had dismissed them. No agreement was reached, and it seemed to mark the beginning of sour relations between the pacifist and the warrior.
- Political considerations aside, Saveron was always responsible for the health of the crew and at that time was managing then LieutenantSkyleena Blake's pregnancy which was complicated by stress and depression and he felt that he could offer advice both as a medical officer and as a parent.
- The appareance of the Menthar Anchorage, a cloaked and independant trading centre in the Menthar Corridor was a surprise to the crew, but not nearly as much as a virulent and potentially deadly case of Aldebaran Lunar Flu that the crew contracted due to an unquarantined shipment of Aldebaran musk rats. Unfortunately Saveron was one of the first to be infected and thus it was with decreasing efficiency that he worked from inside a containment in Sickbay with the infected crew whilst Lieutenant Ba'Eli worked from outside to synthesise a cure. Saveron acknowledges that, were it not for the Mercury's EMH the worst affected would likely not have survived; including himself.
- The political situation in the Corridor was complicated by an attack on a Cardassian outpost by what was apparently a Federation ship. However the name, the USS Nimitz was recognised by some of his colleagues as a ship that was captured by the Borg and assimilated. However it was not behaving in typical Borg fashion. The USS Mercury's encounter with the Nimitz led to the discovery that these Borg were a splinter group with their own collective, and Saveron's first ever encounter with a Borg Queen. His conversations with her intrigued him, as he sought to plant the seeds of an idea that might reduce the Borg's virulence.
- Shortly thereafter Saveron resigned his Starfleet commission for personal reasons and returned to Vulcan. It was over one Terran year later that Saveron began looking for a posting amongst the stars again and Captain Kells offered him a civilian posting aboard the Mercury once more.
- Saveron was the Garuda's Chief Medical Officer at the time of her launch, but was transferred to a teaching position at t'Kashi station shortly afterwards.
- A year later Saveron is transferred back to the Garuda as a Xenobiology Specialist to assist in researching newly encountered species in the Menthar Corridor.
- His first mission following his return was the USS Garuda's investigation of the time-travelling planet of Peppalexa, which had come forward 10,000 years in time. However the manner of their transit left small rifts in time and Saveron fell though one along with his colleagues Ki Shandres and Tristam Core and spent four weeks 21,000 years in the past, during which hope of rescue vanished. When it did occur it was only due to some Engineering brilliance on the part of Roshanara Rahman that was able to recall them.
- The next mission took them to the newly commissioned Astrofori One, a grand experiment in interstellar diplomacy in the Menthar Corridor. The addition of the Va Wreth to the delegates caused a great deal of concern as whilst most members had not encountered these nomadic traders, those who had gave greatly conflicting accounts of their experiences. In order to avert a diplomatic incident the crew went undercover to determine what the truth of the matter was and the reasons behind some of the more outlandish claims, and discovered that fact is sometimes far stranger than fiction.
- The Invicta's shake-down cruise proved to be more eventful than anticipated, as the ship suddenly became embroiled in a battle between two Q over a large collection of 'doomed' ships that one of them had assembled, including the USS Yamaguchi, a ship thought destroyed at the battle of Wolf 359.
- Following this unusual beginning, the USS Invicta was dispatched to investigate a spatial anomaly in a thus-far unexplored regions of space. The anomaly proved unstable and expanded to engulf the ship, spitting her out into a parallel universe where the Dominion had won the war and the last dregs of the Federation, allied with the remains of the Klingon Empire, had formed a resistance movement. They encountered the USS Ronin-A, a Defiant-class vessel, in combat with a Jem'Hadar ship, which the Invicta was able to destroy, before offering assistance to the badly damaged battleship and her equally damaged and battle-weary crew. The strangest part was that many of the crew were alternate versions of the crew of the Invicta, led by none other than Captain Saveron, a cold and embittered leader but brilliant if ruthless tactician, whom Doctor Saveron found he could not relate to at all. Linking the unstable anomaly to temporal experiments in the Piktar system, the crew of the Invicta were ultimately able to stave off destruction by a Cardassian/Dominion war fleet, return to their own universe and close the temporal anomaly before it damaged the fabric of space-time irreparably.
- In transit through Starbase 104 whilst serving as part of the Starfleet Diplomatic Corps, Saveron was asked to assist when a conference between two mutually antagonistic new Federation members was disrupted by a poisoning epidemic. Working closely alongside the Constitution's crew, he assisted in salvaging the conference and helped to coordinate the response to the poisoning. Afterwards, Captain Rajel asked him to join her crew.
- Following their recent admission to the Federation, the Constitution was dispatched to the Hinji homeworld to offer relief aid as the population struggled with their environment groaning under the pressures of industrialisation. Investigation of a 'blank spot' on the sensor readings in an area closest to the largest refugee camp led to loss of an investigatory team in the Hinji jungle, the discovery of an Iconian relic hidden beneath a religious sanctuary, and the fact of Iconian interference in the Hinji's distant past. Saveron participated in the second team, sent in on foot to determine the fate (and ultimately retrieve) the investigatory team after their shuttle went down; not without suffering a significant reaction to a bit from the local fauna.
- An awards ceremony set in a holographic 'fantasy' setting quickly turns from fun to frightening as the newly installed Faust Holographic Unit malfunctions and turns the 'role play' game into a live fire exercise. Saveron, assigned the role of 'The Queen' is kidnapped by a 'dragon', the game's ultimate antagonist, and enters into a poetry contest with it in order to distract it from taking control of the Constitution's mainframe.
FRIENDS, FAMILY, COLLEAGUES
- Toni Turner: Commanding Officer of the Ronin and then the Federation Embassy on Duronis II, Fleet Captain Toni Turner was a Medical Officer before she gained command and Saveron considered her an important role model during his first posting. She managed to juggle command, a family and still find time to assist medically as required, an impressive feat of time management that he felt he could learn from. She was also always extremely approachable and his son Saavok formed a friendship with her daughter Vee.
- Tallis Rhul: Saveron first met then Lieutenant Commander Tallis as then Captain Turner's First Officer. The two developed an excellent working relationship alongside a friendship, although not without occaisional rocky moments. It once fell to Tallis to reprimand Saveron following an incident during an undercover mission. However their professional respect and personal friendship was such that when then Commander Tallis took command of the USS Mercury, Saveron transferred to the Mercury command shortly afterwards.
- Aron Kells: Captain Kells took command of the USS Mercury after now Ambassador Tallis and he and Saveron rapidly developed a good working relationship. Kells was particularly understanding of Saveron's need to retire from Starfleet for family reasons, and later welcomed him back as a civilian physician, a flexibility that Saveron appreciated. As they work together they are finding that each is a good foil for the other's thoughts. They also share a considerable age difference with the rest of the much younger crew.
- Cassandra Egan Manno: An old acquaintance from his Academy days, Saveron was involved in one of her research projects as a Cadet. He now finds himself under her command aboard the USS Garuda.
Friends and Colleagues
- Ashley Yael: Saveron's closest friend at the Embassy. Both with a medical bases, both aliens in a predominantly Terran crew and both with cultural conditioning that proved slightly awkward in that setting the two men hit it off immediately. Their friendship developed to the point where they were comfortable confiding in each other to an extent, however this led to professional conflict in one particularly dangerous incident for which they were both reprimanded, as they were each other's doctor and counsellor respectively. The ethical complications led to a temporary souring of their friendship, though it had begun to recover prior to each transferring to different ships.
- Isaac Green: A doctor and a marine are not an obvious pair of friends, and if anything Isaac and Saveron's friendship developed out of the most unlikely circumstance; a trial by fire. Following contact with a Bajoran relic Saveron was possessed by a Pah Wraith who used his Vulcan telepathic abilities to forcibly take control of Green's mind. Together the two took control of the USS Thunder, killing several crewmembers and nearly destroying the ship before the Pah Wraith was able to be expelled. Such an experience could easily have led to a permanent distrust between the two men but they worked together to heal those wounds and establish a friendship.
- Jaxon McGhee: Cheerful and chirpy, the Embassy's Engineer was everyone's friend and easy to get along with even though he and Saveron had very little in common. They found each other easy company.
- Alora DeVeau: A Science Officer aboard the USS Mercury, Alora's cheerful attitude has seen her rapidly develop friendships with most of the crew, and Saveron was no exception. Finding that they had music, an interest in plants and a desire to explore in common, they began to teach each other their instrument specialties and explore their homeworlds together using the Holodeck. Alora also seems particularly taken by Saavok, Saveron's young son.
- Raissa Moonsong: A talented Counsellor who dealt with Saveron's Vulcan reticence with calm confidence, whose sudden boost in telepathic ability reversed their relationship somewhat as Saveron aided her in managing her abilities. Through this work together the two have become friends.]]
- Chythar Skyfire: A fellow physician and colleague aboard the USS Garuda who also experienced a significant increase in his telepathic abilities which Saveron helped investigate.
- Hannibal Parker: On the surface no one could claim that Parker and Saveron were friends. They argued incessantly and apparently despised each other's company and everything the other stood for, being complete opposites in every possible way. Yet they went out of their way to have those arguments, to be in each other's company purely so that they could snark at each other at every possible opportunity. If such a thing were not so illogical one might describe them as best frenemies; each someone the other loved to hate. They did however develop a respect for, if not approval of, each other's work.
- Mei'konda: Saveron and Mei'konda have had significant differences of opinion, the former placing preservation of life above the Prime Directive and the latter the opposite. Despite discussing the situation they were not able to resolve their disagreement.
- Teron: Older son, now bonded and with a child of his own. A Tactical Officer aboard the USS Wolverhampton.
- T'Sera: Daughter, astrophysicist.
- Saavok: Younger son, stationed with his father.
- T'Rayel: Daughter in law; bonded to Teron and a Science Officer aboard the USS Wolverhampton. Mother of T'Nai.
- T'Nai: Grandaughter, daughter of Teron and T'Rayel
- Vanaron and Salera: Saveron's parents, an Agricultural Engineer and a T'ralorian Park Warden respectively, they are a classic Nel-Gathic couple.
- Torenan, Vanyeris and Aleyra: Saveron's siblings, all with bond-mates and children of their own. None have ever left Han-Shir, let alone Vulcan.
- T'Rel: Preliminarily bonded at the age of seven by their parents, Saveron and T'Rel completed their bond at twenty-eight, younger than average. They were a study in contrasts and considered a good balance for each other, the serious Golic woman and the philosophical Nel Gathic man. That contrast initially caused a great attraction but later their cultural differences caused a significant divide. They are now Unbound and it is no big secret that their relations are strained.
- Sirenya: Siarhenyae - 'Sirenya' to non Vulcans - is a Nel Gathic woman and a childhood friend of Saveron's; had they been allowed to choose their own mates they might have chosen each other, but then he might never have left Vulcan. Sirenya's bond-mate was killed in a shuttle accident in 2385 and she chose not to seek another at that time. The two were reunited briefly when Saveron returned to Vulcan for family and more personal reasons in 2389, but chose not to bond or further their relationship as Sirenya would not leave Vulcan and Saveron would not stay. They remain close friends.
- Alora DeVeau: Saveron's colleague for two years aboard the USS Mercury, USS Garuda and USS Invicta. The two share a deep curiosity about the universe at large and a love of exploration, which proved a basis for a from friendship. Over time the two grew close and began to carefully explore an inter-species relationship in greater depth, however the relationship was curtailed when Saveron was transferred to the USS Za, a deep space exploration vessel.
- T'Reshik: Saveron's colleague aboard the USS Constitution who went into Pon farr just as he joined the crew. He assisted her in resolving the situation, but has no relationship with her beyond the professional.
|See List of Awards and Service Ribbons
Entries from writing competitions that provide important background
- She Comes Back To Tell Me She's Gone - Flashback to the time when Saveron's bond-mate left him.
- Behind the Mask - Back on Vulcan, Saveron is confronted by T'Rel's new bond-mate.
Entries from writing competitions that provide insights into possible futures
- My Brother's Keeper - A solution to the Romulan refugees that hits very close to home.
- All Things Are Subjective - After a lifetime of dealings with the Borg, death is not the only option.
Entries from writing competitions that show extended background
- The Price We Pay - Ancient history, featuring Saveron's direct ancestors.
- Diplomatic Impugnity (or The Tribble With Troubles) - Saveron's old mentor and his views on interstellar politics and tribble breeding.
- Sins of the Mother - A distant relative provides a different point of view on an important point in history.
Posts that provide important background
- Through the Desert of Truth - Sim exploring Saveron's consciousness during his possession by a Pah-Wraith.
- Blood is Thicker than Water - Series of sims where Saveron returns to Vulcan for his son's bonding ceremony, and learns that he has another.
- Tribble Trials - The backstory of Fluffy, Saveron's pet tribble.
- There, but for the vagaries of chance, go I - Working with Romulan Refugees.
|NPC Listing · USS Constitution-B Crew Manifest · Crew History