- Class: Galaxy
- Registration: NCC-9012-B
- Type: Explorer
- Production Base: Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, Mars
- Commissioned: 2367
- Motto: "Undefeated"
- Length: 642.51 meters
- Beam: 463.73 meters
- Height: 195.26 meters
- Mass: 5,000,000 metric tons
- Hull: Standard duranium microfoam and tritanium plating double hull, with 9.0cm high density armour.
- Decks: 42
- Officers: 375
- Enlisted: 625
- Total: 1000
- Maximum Evacuation Capacity: 15,000
- Hardware: Class XXI Bioneural/Isolinear processing units, three independent computer cores
- Operating System: Library Computer Access and Retrieval System (LCARS)
- Impulse: Three FIG 5 Subatomic Unified Energy Impulse Units, two located on the saucer section, one on the stardrive section
- Warp: One 1,500+ Cochrane warp core feeding two LF-41 advanced linear warp drive units
- Quantum Slipstream Drive: One - General Dynamic Class 1 Quantum Slipstream Drive
- Velocity: 9.99998477, or 300 light years per hour.
- Standard Cruise Speed: 7
- Maximum Sustainable Cruise Speed: 9.75
- Maximum Speed: 9.99 (12 hours)
- Phasers: Fourteen Type XII collimated phaser arrays
- One array is located on the stardrive section and can only be used when the ship is separated.
- An additional phaser array has been installed atop each warp nacelle.
- Torpedoes: Three Mk 95 pulse-fire torpedo tubes
- One rearward-facing launcher is located on the saucer section and can only be fired when the ship is separated.
- Standard Load-out: 100 quantum torpedoes, 200 photon torpedoes
- Deflector Shields: 10 high capacity, regenerative oscillating subspace graviton field grids with recursive response analysis.
- Tractor Beams: One tractor beam emitter, aft ventral hull, stardrive section.
Crew Support Systems
- Medical: Primary sickbay located in the saucer section, with three wards, a surgical suite, an intensive-care unit (ICU), biohazard support, morgue and several medical laboratories. Secondary sickbay located in the stardrive section with one ward, a small surgical suite, ICU and morgue.
- Holographic Support: Emergency Medical Holgraphic Emitters installed around the ship
- Education: Nursery and additional classrooms as required.
- Recreational: 16 holodecks (25 man capacity), mess hall, crew lounge, gymnasium and additional reconfigurable recreational halls.
- Personnel: 6 transporter rooms with a 6 man capacity per transporter.
- Cargo: 4 cargo transporters with a 500t capacity per transport.
- Total Capacity: Mission dependant. Several sections of the Galaxy class are designed to be highly reconfigurable and can be easily rededicated according to mission requirements.
Auxiliary Spacecraft Systems
- Approximate Auxiliary Craft Complement: 40
- Shuttlepods: 12
- Personal Shuttles: 10
- 5 Type IX short range shuttles
- 5 Type XI long range shuttles
- Runabouts: 2 Danube class runabouts
- Cargo Shuttles: 10
- Specialist Craft: 5
- 1 Captain's yacht
- 2 Sphinx workpods
- 3 workbees
- Emergency Evacuation Systems/Escape Pods: 400 Type IX Autonomous Survival and Recovery Vehicles (ASRV)
- Expected Duration: 95 years
- Resupply Cycle: 1 year
- Minor Refit Cycle: 5 years
- Standard Refit Cycle: 10 years
- Major Refit Cycle: 20 years