Ensign Regan Wilde is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Arrow in the Alpha Isles.
- Full Name: Regan Parker Alexander Wilde
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: Stardate 237008.04
- Age: 27
- Place of Birth: London, England
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Homosexual
- Height: 6' 1"
- Weight: 12 stone
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Hair style: Recently wears it medium length and swept back
- Facial Hair: Short goatee
- Eye Color: Brown
- Distinguishing Marks/Scars: None visible.
- Build: Lean swimmers build
- Carriage/Gait: Walks with a confident swagger, or strut. It's all in the hips!
- Mannerisms: Mostly masculine, sometimes feminine when excited or happy
- Taste in Clothing (When off Duty): Earth trendy
- Accent: British
- Handedness: Left
- Quarters: Regan was horrified at the size of his personal quarters on the Arrow. Though they are average, comfortable size he thinks they're tiny. They're usually well kept but can be messy. He keeps a modest amount of clothes, his Mek'leth blade hangs over his bed, some knick-knacks and trinkets, and Hitch's hologram disk - a circular projection device like a large mirror which projects his beloved pets image.
- Controls his anxiety with breathing meditation.
- Stands with his hands on his hips like a diva.
- He is very flirty.
- Religion: Though not religious, he believes in the Klingon Code of Honour.
- Physical exercise. He likes running, swimming and trains in Klingon mok'bara.
- Classically trained in the piano, though doesn't particularly enjoy classical music.
- He keeps a holographic African Grey parrot in his quarters, named Hitchcock. He has programmed it with a sassy personality.
- He is a beginner in Vulcan meditation.
- Piloting. He enjoys shuttle racing and tactical combat flying.
- Favourite Food:
- Homemade Cherry pie and custard
- Favourite Drink:
- Raktejino or Pomegranate Juice
- He's a self-confessed 'foodie' with a sweet tooth.
- Spending latinum, especially on clothes.
- Games or activities which he finds boring - 3D Chess, reading etc
- Admitting he's wrong. He's stubborn!
- Some of the things associated with his high-class upbringing.
- Temperament: Friendly and approachable, but sometimes a show-off.
- Developed a serious alcohol addiction from 2389 - 2391 during his first time in Starfleet Academy. It was partly to blame for his wash-out of the Academy.
- Scared of heights.
- Limitations: He uses bravado to mask his own self-doubt.
- Personal Achievements: His 5 years sober award.
- Personal Disappointments: He blames himself for his parents divorce. His battle with alcohol. His wash-out of the Academy.
Like all Wilde's, Regan has two middle names. His are Parker Alexander.
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Marcus Armstrong Eugene Wilde (Human), Commander at Starfleet Security
- Mother: Amanda Wilde (Human), A Holo-novelist.
- Twin Sister: Roxanne (Roxy) Annette Regina Wilde (Human), Lieutenant(jg) with the Starfleet Corps of Engineers
- Cousins: Danny Wilde & Amber Wilde
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Information is being downloaded to USS Arrow.
Regan Wilde is a friendly, popular guy among his classmates and excelled in the Academy, especially in advanced piloting and tactical training. He is a confident, hands on character who will help anyone in need and is fiercely loyal to his friends. He had a reputation of being a typical 'Fly Boy' at the Academy. His mannerisms mix from being masculine when he's on duty in security, or in a red alert situation to slightly feminine when he's in a good mood or gossiping on the bridge when there's nothing else going on. He's very forthright and flirty with other men, regardless of rank. This is usually a character test to see how they will treat Regan in the future.
Though the economics and of the Federation place no value in financial gain or assets, money is still used in the form of latinum, and the Wilde family come from 'old money' and ancient English peerage. As such they come from ancestral 'high society' and are, as Regan describes it, "obscenely rich". Latinum played a big part of Regan's childhood, and gained him a reputation for being a spoiled brat. He hates this aspect to his personality and tries hard to get away from it. When he cut ties with his father he rejected the Wilde upbringing and now lives a more modest, independent life and is generous with the wealth he has.
Over the course of his life he has had many adventures and career options, a so-called 'Jack of All Trades' and usually has a few stories to tell. He was once a fashion model on Betazed. He served as a junior sales negotiator to a Ferengi business owner. He once worked as a porter in the most luxurious hotel on Risa.
He has a twin sister, Roxanne (Roxy) Wilde, who is considered the more headstrong and boisterous of the two. Roxy is a risk taker, and the two enjoy a healthy sibling rivalry. They weren't that close growing up, and they each thought they'd take very different paths when they were older. It was through his breakdown they bonded, Roxy never leaving his side in hospital, and the two became inseparable. She is also his biggest critic and won't hesitate to bring him down a peg or two to help. She is currently an Engineer in the Starfleet Corps of Engineers and graduated five years ahead of Regan.
When Regan was 13 his parents divorced and his father left the family home. The two rarely speak. Regan attributes this to the fact that Roxy was unruly as a teenager, and he himself was gay, which forced his father out of their lives. Marcus is a decorated Starfleet officer and is considered very strict with his children. Regan lived with his mother and sister on the grounds of the Wilde Estate in England for most of his life. He is very close to his cousin Amber, who resides on Earth, and her brother Danny, whom he considers more of an Aunt and Uncle rather than cousins.
Battle with Alcoholism
The pressure of being at the Academy, combined with many years of guilt and self-loathing took a devastating toll on Regan's mental health. To cope with daily life he began neglecting his studies to go to campus parties and have a good time. Over time it developed into a more serious problem and he began drinking daily and in secret to the point where he depended on the alcohol to get him through the day. When he washed out of the Academy he disappeared and not much is known about his time away from Earth. He was found two years later on a distant planet after a long and painstaking search by his family. Eventually, though extensive counselling and other medical treatments he has been clean and sober since 2392.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Arrow Crew Manifest · Crew History