|House of Meltak|
|Position||Chief Tactical Officer, IKS Borvat|
|Birthplace||First City, Qo'noS|
“qo'Daq HochvaD! (Together on to victory!)”
Commander T'Wrath is Chief Tactical Officer of the IKS Borvat, and heir-apparent to The House of Meltak.
- Full Name: T'Wrath, Son of Meltak
- Race: Klingon
- Place of Birth: First City, Qo'noS
- Birth date: 236609.25
- Age: 31
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 195kg
- Stature: Tall and muscular
- Hair Colour: Brown
- Eye Colour: Black
- Beard Colour: Goatee, brown
- Voice: Deep and soothing
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Senior Officers Quarters, IKS Borvat
- Favourite Room: Gym
- Habits: Playful for a Klingon. Actually has a sense of humour.
- Mannerisms: Carries himself well
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Code of Honour.
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Likes: Hunting, drinking, sparring
- Dislikes: High ranking officials, weak minded people.
- Ambitions and Goals: To command his own ship, to secure a mate
- Achievements in Life: Becoming a decent warrior on his ship
- Disappointments in Life: Rejection by Regan Wilde
- Temperament: Loud and laughing, T'Wrath is a boisterous Klingon and well liked.
- Physical Limitations: None
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Meltak
- Mother: Grezka
- Siblings: K'emta
T'Wrath is the only son and heir to the House of Meltak, a noble Klingon House of the Empire. He currently serves as Chief Tactical Officer on the IKS Borvat, a Vor'cha class cruiser.
He is a typical lofty Klingon, who enjoys sparring, drinking and telling tales of victory with his fellow officers. He is mild tempered, and doesn't start a fight if he doesn't think he can finish it.
In 2387 he trained and taught a young Regan Wilde the ways of the warrior and about Klingon custom and tradition. He developed strong feelings for the human, and in a sparring practice initiated mating rituals and proposed marriage under Klingon custom. Regan kindly refused and T'Wrath felt a little foolish but understood the predicament they were both in. He still harbours feelings for him, but hasn't spoken about them in all this time. The two still share a strong blood bond.