At Galaxies Edge (Arrow)
|Officers taking part in the mission|
|Randal Shayne||Commanding Officer|
|Maz Rodan||First Officer|
|Chloe Waters||Helm Officer|
|Philomena O'Malley||Communications/Ops Officer|
|Keneth Nakada||Engineering Officer|
|Connor Dewitt||Engineering Officer|
|Artinus Serinus||Chief Tactical Officer, Chief of Security|
|R'Ariel||Chief Medical Officer/Chief Counselor|
|Cassandra Mason||Medical Officer|
|Quentin Collins||Chief Science Officer|
|Jacin Ayemet||Science Officer|
|Ash MacKenna||Chief Intelligence Officer|
|Mission Specific NPCs|
|Lieutenant Kelar Hasad||Maquis Reborn Saboteur||Simmed by Ash MacKenna|
|Gareth-6||Greeter Consciousness of Odyssey Station||Simmed by Ash MacKenna|
|NPC's & PNPC's|
|Lt.Commander Roxy Wilde||Head of Project Proteus/Reseatch & Development Engineer||Simmed by Maz Rodan|
|Lt. JG Darrell Manx||Intelligence Officer||Simmed by Artinus Serinus|
At Galaxies Edge
How do a Captain and Chief Intelligence Officer get abducted from a starship that's in orbit of Earth? Who sabotaged the Arrow's new Proteus Engine - a fully detachable Quantum Slipstream ring? And what can the crew do about it when the ship finds itself flung into the null space between the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies, in the company of a very old and very lonesome space station?
In orbit of Earth, the Arrow is ready to test drive the Proteus Engine - a fully detachable "ring" around the ship which can generate a quantum slipstream tunnel. The project was spearheaded by an old acquaintance of the ship - Lt.Commander Roxy Wilde. Wilde, the sister of former security officer Regan Wilde, is very adamant of the engines prospects in Starfleet, giving the older ships of the fleet a new breath of life.
During the initial warm up, Captain Shayne receives a message from Starfleet Headquarters that he and Commander Ash MacKenna are requested at HQ for a meeting. The message is audio only, and with no official callsign. Eager to keep to their timetable, the Captain and MacKenna beam from the ship, only to be pulled from the transporter beam by persons unknown.
In the meantime, suspicions run deep as the senior staff begin to question the authenticity of the call, and the plot thickens when Starfleet Command informs the ship that HQ made no call.
A rescue attempt is cut short, however, when a Maquis Reborn agent, in disguise as a Starfleet engineer, sends a power surge into Proteus, causing it to activate early and propel the ship at break-neck speeds halfway across the galaxy! The ship comes to a full stop at Odyssey Station, a massive starbase in the null space between the Milky Way and the Andromeda Galaxy.
With the ship in need of repair and the status of the Proteus engine unknown, the senior staff of the ship contemplate a very long trip home.
Odyssey Station welcomes the crew to it via an ancient automated message, and the holographic "crew" recount the time the USS Independence-A visited the station, again by accident, in 2386.
With the prospect of a long and dangerous trip home, Lt.Commander Maz Rodan assumes command of the Arrow, appointing Collins as his provisional XO, and Serinus as 2O.
Rodan orders an Away Team consisting of Collins, Jacin, Ar'Gorvalei, Nakada and Dewitt to Odyssey, along with a token security presence. Jones confirms that the Wayfarers Code prohibits violence of any kind, and that weapons will not work. Gareth-6 - a holographic representation of a humanoid guide - explains the nuances of Odyssey, and the teams sets off to explore.
On the Arrow, Lt.Cmdr Serinus is tasked with investigating the act of sabotage to Proteus that stranded them at Odyssey in the first place. His team consists of Lt.Cmdr Chloe Waters, Lt.Cmdr Roxy Wilde, Ensign Philomena O'Malley and Chief Warrant Officer Jones. As they split up to each follow different leads, Roxy Wilde discovers that her work logs have been tampered with, causing more mayhem in to the mix.
Back in the Alpha Quadrant, Shayne and MacKenna are being held captive by forces unknown and taunted by an unseen captor. They work together to establish as many facts as possible about their abduction.
- - Captain Shayne - A Good Start - Arrow prepares to leave Earth, but a mysterious call interrupts.
- - Lt. Kelar Hasad - Plans in Motion - Arrow had a saboteur on board...
- - Lt.Cmd Quentin Collins - Rainbow Road (or; Arrow & Ted's Bogus Journey - The Proteus Engine is activated ahead of schedule, with disastrous results]]
- - Captain Shayne - Luxury Accommodations - Shayne and MacKenna awake to find themselves captive.
- - Lt.Cmd Maz Rodan - The Starbase at the Edge of the Galaxy PART I - "Lost in Space" - The Arrow finds itself at the edge of the known galaxy!
- - Lt.Cmd Maz Rodan - The Starbase at the Edge of the Galaxy PART II - "The Voyager Protocol" -Rodan assumes command of the Arrow, and invokes the legacy of the USS Voyager to get the crew home.
- - Lt JG Jacin Ayemet - We're Explorers - Jacin and the rest of the Away Team explore Odyssey
- - Odyssey Station - Introductions - A lonely star base on the edge of the galaxy receives visitors.
- - Odyssey Station - Your Destination? - Gareth-6 greets the Starfleet contingent