USS ARROW SHIP'S MANUAL
Welcome to the USS Arrow simming group, part of the larger UFOP: StarBase 118 fleet. The Arrow was launched in July 2020 (stardate 239706.20).
This manual is designed for both experienced and new players aboard the USS Arrow, new to the group, new to the fleet, or players who might have a question about something they thought they learned some time ago. It is the staff's sincere hope that you will find everything you will need to be happy, successful, and productive here on the Arrow in these pages. That said, if you find something unclear or are just unsure, please do not hesitate to contact the CO, the XO, or your Department Head.
Table of Contents
Section A - the Basics
- How to be successful on the Arrow.
- How to format your sims for the Arrow.
- Some general tips for being successful on the Arrow.
Section B - the Posting
- A Ship, the Ship.
- The Alpha Quadrant around us.
- Who's on the crew, have you added your character?
Section C - Operating Procedures
- Some things to keep in mind on missions.
- Downtime, there's downtime?
- Want to help guide the Arrow through a mission?
Section D - Advanced Topics
- How do I get promoted?
- I finally made Department Head, now what?
- We always need good mentors, what do they do?