|Birthplace||Old Williamsburg, Earth|
Philomena O'Malley is currently serving as a Com/Ops Officer aboard the USS Arrow.
- Height: 5'6
- Weight: 170lbs
- Hair: Copper
- Eyes: Dark Hazel
- Build: Lean but sturdy
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Ensign O'Malley was raised on Terran, in a town known as "Old Williamsburg." As the town was primarily devoted to tourism, Philomena grew up in a "Living History" community. The town, in essence, was like a living museum, inhabited by people who wanted to show visitors what it felt like living on Terran just after the end of the third world war. Philomena worked in this town as a tour guide and Tutor/child-wrangler for quite a few years. Of all the topics she was expected to learn and speak on, She was most taken with studying the development of coalitions and civilizations. Her special interest was in the formations of creole languages and mixed languages as a result of the changing locations of different groups and communities. She thought she was fully content just studying how these concepts worked in the past. For the first decade or so of her adult life, she did what everyone she knew did: working to improve the community. She took up her spare time with animal husbandry, reading old books, and canning. She didn't mind being a tour guide, and she didn't mind teaching and wrangling the children, but then one day, a young Starfleet officer visited. He suggested that if she was interested in anthropology and linguistics, she should go to Starfleet, where she could use those skills in earnest. Though it was one of her biggest passions, Philomena had never considered that she'd ever be able to study these things as they were actively developing. The prospect haunted her day and night until she realized that she needed to leave. After a long, teary goodbye to her community, Philomena left her town to aid exploration in the great unknown.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Arrow Crew Manifest · Crew History