Amity Outpost Layout
- 1 The Amity Lifestyle
- 2 The Spire
- 3 Grand Mezzanine
- 4 Copernicus Center
- 5 Starfleet Operations Center ("Ops")
- 6 Upper Terminals
- 7 Shuttlebay
- 8 Peace Park
- 9 Habitat Ring
- 10 Security & Medical Section
- 11 Main Engineering
- 12 Mining Exploration, Engineering and Operations (MEEO)
- 13 Lower Terminals
- 14 Science and Research Center (aka "The Basement")
- 15 Ancillary Support Section (aka "The Cellar")
- 16 "Corkscrew" Train System
- 17 Gallery
- 18 References
The Amity Lifestyle
Getting around Amity Outpost
Amity Outpost is the Federation's floating city in the Delta Quadrant, a space station that includes a train system and terminals for visiting vessels. The primary method for people to get around the small city is via the "Corkscrew" Train System. As such (and unlike a starship) that means there are no turbolifts between the different sections of Amity - to go from one section to the other requires people use the train.
Within each section there are methods to get between floors (such as elevators, or turbolifts in the more Starfleet oriented sections such as Engineering). There are stairs between the Ground Level and Mezzanine Level of the Grand Mezzanine. There is also a luxurious glass elevator that leads up from the Mezzanine to the Spire.
Living on Amity
Crew, civilians, diplomats and guests all live or stay on the outpost in apartments or hotels. A Starfleet officer will typically live in an apartment in the Habitat Ring rather than cramped quarters that would be found on a starship!
Eiffel Tower-like communications array, capped with three tall thin structures. Directly underneath the array is an observation deck and a restaurant called "The Lighthouse"
The Lighthouse Restaurant
Very upmarket, silver service. Situated next to the Observation Deck. The entire restaurant Including the observation deck) can be exclusively reserved by the Diplomatic Corp for official diplomatic functions.
The Grand Mezzanine is a lavish section located at the topmost part of the station under The Spire. It consists of a Mezzanine level and a Ground level.
The top half of Copernicus Center runs vertically through the middle of the Grand Mezzanine.
The Spire is visible through the transparent roof of the Grand Mezzanine.
The Mezzanine level contains establishments against the outer wall of the station. The inner part of the "ring" contains a large walkway, and a rail that allows for viewing of the ground level below.
Two flights of steps leads from the Mezzanine level to the Ground level below.
- Three Stripes - Upmarket spirits and cocktails bar
- Custom fashion retailer using cutting edge holodeck and replicator tech
- Brew Continuum - First location in the Delta Quadrant (possibly one of several on Amity)
- Wet Goods Tavern & Karaoke Bar
- The Glommer and Beagle Pub - Smaller than Wet goods, it has a modern decor, to the point where it was almost plain and drab - save for the massive illustration of a Glommer on one the long walls, and a Beagle (with "Porthos" handwritten in small letters underneath) on the other. The bar area is situated in the center of the pub, with tables and chairs around the outside of the area. There are many stools that are lined up around the entire long bar.
- An "entertainment" leisure holodeck run by an Orion (who is officially above board but questionable)
- Art gallery
- Antiquities store
- Medical center (Has two auxiliary sickbays attached for emergencies)
- Federation Diplomatic Corps/embassy office
- Federation History Museum
- Three exhibits: Early Galactic History, First Contacts & The Federation's Founding, and Recent History
- Lorqui’s Shop
- Show Rhihv - A novelty clothing store run by a Romulan refugee named Zerod. The name of the shop is Romulan for "warm subject (Hot Topic)." Another outlet exists on Starbase 224.
- Neelix's - a restaurant that is a recreation of the USS Voyager's mess hall. A Talaxian impersonator takes on the role of Neelix, Voyager's Chief Morale Officer, chef de cuisine, and legendary guide to the Delta Quadrant. The restaurant serves fast-casual fare and offers both seated service and counter service for some grab and go items.
- Provides access to Terminals A, B, and C.
- Entrance to Copernicus Center, Level 7 Reception/Foyer.
- Janaran Fountain: Oval shaped fountain located near Copernicus Center upper entrance, named after Betazed’s Janaran Falls in honour of Amity’s first Ambassador Rivi Vataix.
- "Mezzanine" train stop.
- Glass elevator that leads up to The Spire observatory and Lighthouse restaurant.
The Copernicus Center is essentially a "skyscraper" located within the outpost that has retained its original name as a tribute to the station's previous life. The structure rises from the bottom of the shuttle bay, up into the Grand Mezzanine all the way to the top of the station, where it meets with the base of the Spire. At 66 meters (216 feet) in height, it has 15 floors. Ambassador Rivi Vataix’s office is located on the 15th floor. Starfleet Ops is located on 1st Floor.
The Lower Levels (Levels 1 to 6) are the home and nerve center of Starfleet. Designed more with function than form in mind, the dedicated functional sections (such as Ops, Astrometrics and the Situation Room) may have an occupant almost swear they were on a starship save for the views that overlook Amity’s vast circular shuttlebay. Some levels however are a cross between a starship and an office - Starfleet interiors without the bulkheads.
The Upper Levels (Levels 7 to 15) are the home of the Federation Diplomatic Corps on Amity Outpost. This section of Copernicus that rises above and looks out onto the Grand Mezzanine are lush and modern furbished areas designed with form and function in mind, to host diplomatic personnel, support diplomatic functions and host and impress visiting dignitaries and delegations. Attractive offices (especially the The Chief of Mission’s Office), inviting open plan work areas, and meeting and conference rooms adorn the top part of the building that is outclassed only by the luxurious Grand Mezzanine itself. 
Federation Diplomatic Corps personnel have access to all Starfleet levels, and vice-versa.
- Level 15 (Top)
- Chief of Mission's Office (Ambassador Rivi Vataix's office). Overlooks the mezzanine.
- Level 14:
- Level 13:
- Conference Rooms
- Level 12:
- Embassy Row (upper)
- Level 11:
- Level 10:
- Level 9:
- Level 8:
- Level 7 (Mezzanine Ground Level):
- Reception area and Foyer, accessible from Ground Level of Grand Mezzanine.
- Elevators to all 15 floors
- Level 6:
- Situation Room
- Level 5:
- Holodeck 1 (Copernicus)
- Holodeck 2 (Copernicus)
- Level 4:
- Astrometrics: In early 2399 Astrometrics finalised their move from Level 4 of Copernicus, into the new Stellar Cartography on Levels 16 and 17 of the Science and Research Center. The existing Astrometrics room however has remained for those times when Starfleet personnel in Ops have to quickly access star charts.
- Level 3:
- Level 2:
- Situation Room
- Briefing Room
- Level 1 (Bottom Floor):
- Starfleet Ops
Starfleet Operations Center ("Ops")
Ops is located on Level One of Copernicus Center (this is the equivalent of the bridge on a starship).
A large main viewscreen is located in Ops, similar to that of a Starship.
Ops has easy access to the shuttle bay, and has windows looking outside to the shuttlebay.
The Terminals are primarily used for the transit of passengers and freight, but do contain some smaller eating venues and food outlets. Each of the three terminals are nicknamed "A Town", "B Town", and "C Town" respectively.
Terminal A - Passenger and Transport Terminal
- Transporter Center 1
- Ten access gates A1 - A10
- The USS Independence-B is usually berthed on top of the terminal. Access is via Gate A1. Access to the gate is via a flight of stairs, or use of the elevator, to reach the platform.
- A7 is VIP gate.
- Train stop
- Circles of Delight: Tiny vendor outlet that sells donuts named “Circles of Delight”, a lit up coloured booth that contains a single attendant in a tacky uniform.
Terminal B - Ship Construction and Repair Terminal
- Civilian ship engineering section
- Starfleet ship engineering section (restricted area)
- Transporter Center 2
- Train stop
Terminal C - Freight and Logistics Terminal
- Transporter Center 3
- Train stop
- Edna's Chat n’ Chew: "Greasy spoon" diner located in the Terminal; A lot of the freight haulers eat there. Not much to look at, but food’s for eating. Good waffles.
Contains all Starfleet auxiliary craft, excluding the Independence-B which is located on Terminal-A.
3x shuttlebay entrances, situated under the Grand Mezzanine section. Exclusively Starfleet area, civilians need clearance to enter.
Each bay entrance is about the width of a Galaxy or Sovereign class main shuttlebay.
The shuttlebay entrances lead into one large, circular "donut" shaped singular shuttlebay; the space inside is all connected. The lower half of Copernicus Center (including Starfleet Ops on the bottom floor) is located at the centre of the shuttlebay. Ops has windows that allows people inside to see out to most of the shuttlebay, but the windows are one way - people in the shuttlebay cannot see inside to ops.
The shuttlebay is divided into three connected, equal quadrant sections, indicated by lines on the shuttlebay's floor - Alpha, Beta, and Gamma.
Supplies can be stored for ships operations, and repairs can be conducted if a ship is so badly damaged that repairs on the outside of the Outpost could be slower than made in a pressurized atmosphere.
The shuttlebay is 575 meters (1886 ft) in diameter.
Peace Park is a botanic garden cared for by the outpost's botanists and gardeners and is populated by small organic offerings from across the Federation. There are small openings throughout the garden that host holographic panels which are programmed to display religious or cultural symbolism. The objective of Peace Park is to provide a refuge of peace and serenity for all. It can also serve as a venue for teaching.
The park is divided into multiple "biomes" (equivalent of multiple botanical gardens) to cater for different types of flora from different regions of the Federation. Each biome is contained by "climate boundaries", a transparent, photonic barrier that are projected and maintained by holo-emitters mounted in the park's outer ring. Each biome also contains several, hidden bio-filters to to help control the spread and cross contamination of each biome's flora.
Peace Park lake is a water body that spans much of the Sub-tropical biome and the temperate biome. It also stretches into the and partially into the desert biome. Swimming is popular in the lake, especially near the beach area in the Sub-tropical biome. There is also a dock with row-boats and kayaks for people to use to explore the entire lake.
There are two paths that encompass the entire park - an inner path, and an outer path. The outer path is a winding trail that allows park visitors to explore each biome. Parts of both paths are suspended above the lake, especially the inner path. The Sub tropical biome and the <Mackinac biome both contain a connecting path between the inner and outer paths. The outer path has a distance of 1,315 meters (4314 feet), and the inner path distance is 322 meters (1056 feet).
The Peace Park train station is located on the edge of Peace Park in the Cherry Blossoms Biome. A short path from the train station connects to the outer path, allowing access to the rest of the park.
Peace Park is situated in the section of Amity Outpost directly above the Habitat Ring. Its size is approximately 392 meters (1286 Feet) diameter at the base. It is 44 meters (144 feet) in height to the top of the holographic dome.
Cherry Blossoms biome
- Contains Washington DC cherry blossom trees (which were originally gifted to Washington DC from Japan centuries earlier) that winds along the path
- Japanese Garden
- Community Services Building: The building contains an exercise annex. At the front of the building near the path closest to the lake is a small area dedicated to interfaith and multi-cultural harmony, featuring many symbols from different faiths, cultures, and communities.
Sub tropical biome
- Dock: Rowboats and Kayaks available for use and launch from this dock
- Betazed Gardens: Section dedicated to Betazed. Contains flowering muktok plants.
Blue gums biome
- Barbeque Area: This biome includes an area near the lake that contains a dedicated barbeque with several wooden picnic tables. The barbeque itself is two electric powered hot plates set in a solid brick rectangular housing, the front of which has a small console screen to allow control of the two plates. Next to the console sits a replicator.
- Koala Habitat Boardwalk: Boardwalk that runs between sections of the outer path through gum trees, which act as a home for several koalas that have been loaned to Amity Outpost as a gift to Ambassador Vataix.
The Temperate biome is located at the center of Peace Park inside the inner path, and is comprised mostly of Peace Park Lake. It maintains a constant spring seasonal temperature of approximately 24°C maximum during the day periods, and 13°C minimum during the night periods. The inner path acts as the climate boundary for this biome.
Contains trees from the upper Midwest of North America, including Red Cedar trees.
Named after Andorian city. Snow covered biome.
The Habitat Ring contains apartments and different named districts. Each district contains a different theme, and can contain different environmental conditions. Most districts are named after significant places in the Federation, with the exception of Paxau which is named after a region on Talax.
The artificial light was starting to fade, simulating sunset (albeit at different rates within each district, to best mimic what the sunlight would actually be like in a district’s location on its home world).
Each districts has artificial light, and mimics what the sunlight would actually be like in a district’s location on its home world at a given time.
The ring is 325 meters (1066 feet) in diameter, and stands at 48 meters (157 feet) in height.
Palais-Bourbon, Beijing, Marakech and San Francisco Bay districts are serviced by the "Archer" train stop. Laibok, ShiKahr, Rixx and Paxau districts are serviced by the "Sarek" train stop.
There is a walking path alongside the train line that runs down the middle of the district.
French themed. Named after the 7th quarter ("arrondissement") of Paris
- Cobble stoned lanes
- Jardin Picard: Small garden park named after Admiral Picard, located in the middle of the district
- Superbe Pâtisserie de l'Amitié: Small Patisserie located in on the edge of Jardin Picard, on Rue Fermat.
- Wil Ukinix apartment - Apartment 12-56, 12th floor Warehouse style apartment, half level sleeping area that overlooks lounge area. Has balcony that overlooks district..
- Chief of Mission Accommodations: Rivi Vataix and her family (her husband Tidrid Vataix, son Istrol Vataix, and cousin under her care, Ayeden Blake)
- McLaren's Apartment
- Iko And Paarus apartment
San Francisco Bay District
Named after location of Starfleet HQ and Academy
- Reade and Kivik apartment
- Wong's Apartment
- Carters' Apartment
- Tolivers' Apartment
Named after where Parliament is located on Andoria, a founding member of the United Federation of Planets.
- Kiyaini's apartment
Named after the major city and birthplace of Ambassador Spock major on Vulcan, a founding member of the United Federation of Planets. District with higher temperature and gravity.
- Ceciri's Apartment
Named after region on Talax.
- Talaxi Palms Hotel, with Main reception for check in
- Contains a pool area
- Half Olympic size pool with lanes (25 meters in length, four lanes)
- Resort style pool, with large jacuzzi
- Children’s shallow pool
This small area acts as a "sub-district" within Paxau, and is located located on the outer edge of the greater district. It also has a section that runs undergound, below the train line as well as a small part of the Rixx discrict.
The Merchant District contains a small amount of vendors that could not get a retail space on the Grand Mezzanine, chiefly because their wares are considered "alternative".
After an initial security incident in the district involving Ikaia Wong and Jaxon Fargo, security arrangements were doubled, making the Merchant District safe. It is routinely patrolled by Starfleet security, their appearance acting as a deterrent to any potential crimes being committed.
Hotels and shops:
- Flight Inn: A basic hotel with small, deliberately simple hotel rooms for people that simply want a place to sleep. Fake grass leads out of the hotel. It has a non-descript and drab gray foyer. There is a small park bench located at the edge of the grass. Its opening was delayed due to it being under construction for far longer originally planned.
- "Backspace" Fortune Teller: Operated by a Ferengi woman named Ninzo. It is dark and dingy, and smells of some sort of pungent incense. The shop is adorned with an array of dark coloured rugs on the walls, ceiling and floor. At the back corner of the shop is a small flight of stairs, that leads up to a disused storage room that has been converted into a very basic apartment for Crewman Annamae Barberra.
- Junk Dealer
- Massage Therapist
- Kim’s Natural Remedies
- Betazoid Bob’s Yacht Emporium: Luxury Starship vendor. His advertising includes a jingle that claims that Betazoid Bob is "the best around" and sells "the best yachts in town".
- The Tusk: Tellarite Tattoo Parlor. Run by Ginnin T'Nik, a somewhat abrasive Tellarite male. Touted as the 'Best Tattoos in the Delta Quadrant'.
Security & Medical Section
- Full hospital
- Counseling care center: Staff and junior counselors.
- The Antaak Wing: The Emergency wing of the medical center.
- The Crusher Wing: The CMO's office is located here. This is where a majority of the offices are.
- The Bashir Wing: Ikaia's examination room is located here.
- Level 8:
- Secondary computer core (upper)
- Level 7:
- Secondary computer core (mid)
- Level 6:
- Secondary computer core (lower)
- Level 5:
- Main computer core (upper)
- Level 4:
- Main computer core (mid)
- Level 3:
- Main computer core (lower)
- Level 2:
- Main Engineering (upper)
- Level 1:
- Main Engineering (lower)
27 metres in height, 200 metres in diameter
Main engineering area for station (not ship construction/maintenance - that’s Terminal B)
Mining Exploration, Engineering and Operations (MEEO)
Dedicated mining section that houses civilian organizations that mine the Solar nebula and surrounding larger nebula. Located in the middle of the lower terminals D, E and F. Currently it is home to many mining companies, but the biggest one being the Benamite Crystal Mining Operations tea, which is currently led by Evelyn McLaren.
Terminals D, E, F - dedicated for use by Mining Exploration, Engineering, and Operations (MEEO).
Vast majority Civilian personnel
Science and Research Center (aka "The Basement")
Colloquially known as "The Basement" due to this location near the tip of Amity's ventral tower, Amity's Science and Research Center (SRC) houses a variety of modern laboratory and research facilities (labs), administrative and meeting rooms, and a vast digital research library - as well as the station's primary Holodeck suites.
In total, there are 24 levels, spanning 81 meters in height. The SRC is 128 meters in diameter at it's internal (upper) limit and 108 meters in diameter at its external (lower) limit).
Access to the SRC, via the Blue Line train, is on Level 9. Two elevators in a circular shaft run through the middle of the entire section, allowing access to each floor. A series of security checkpoints restricts researchers, administrators, and visitors only to sections which they have permission to enter. The lower two levels of the SRC are currently heavily restricted, as they house legacy Borg research materials from the station's past.
Many of the lab spaces on Amity have been renovated or repurposed from their original function which, when the station was still Copernicus, was mostly focused on Borg-related research projects. These labs have been modified to serve as suitable research environments for Amity's Starfleet and Civilian researchers to work and study in an array of fields from Xenobiology to Atmospherics & Ocean sciences.
There are also many "Flex" lab spaces - modular labs capable of several configurations with specialized equipment based on the intended scientific field - for projects that do not fit neatly into more established work environments. There are unsubstantiated rumours that several junior science officers attempted to clone historically-accurate dinosaurs in the Biological Flex Lab space. While no evidence of this unauthorized project has been found, administration has advised that researchers remain vigilant.
- Civilian Science Facilities (Levels 18-24)
- Level 24: History & Archaeology, Xenology & Linguistics, Mathematics, Philosophy
- Level 23: Neuroscience, Robotics & Nano, Fungal Studies
- Level 22: Botany (Level 2), Pathology, General Biology
- Level 21: Botany (Level 1), Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Level 20: Geology & Tectonics, Geography, Atmospheric & Ocean
- Level 19: General & Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Electrodynamics
- Level 18: Deep Space Imaging, Astronomy & Astrophysics, Temporal Mechanics
- Shared Research Facilities (Levels 13-17)
- General Access Facilities (Levels 9-12)
- Level 12 (Split Level): SRC Administration / Offices (Upper), SRC Lounge & Mess Hall, SRC Meeting Rooms (Lower)
- Level 11: Holodeck 1, Holodeck 2
- Level 10: Holodeck 3, Holodeck 4, Holodeck 5 Holodeck 6
- Level 9: SRC Main Entrance & Train Station (access to other levels via turbolift)
- Starfleet Research Facilities (Levels 3-8)
- Level 8: Computer Sciences, Probability & Statistics, Flex Lab (Computer)
- Level 7: Physical & Astronomical Sciences, Warp Science, Flex Lab (Physics)
- Level 6: Planetary Sciences, Celestial Geology, Flex Lab (Planetary)
- Level 5: Chemical Sciences, Biochemistry, Flex Lab (Chemistry)
- Level 4: Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Flex Lab (Biology)
- Level 3: Medical Sciences, Neurology, Flex Lab (Medical)
- Restricted Research Facilities (Levels 1-2)
- Level 2: Legacy Borg Research
- Level 1: Legacy Borg Research
Ancillary Support Section (aka "The Cellar")
One single elevator in a circular shaft runs along the edge of the entire section, allowing access to each floor.
The elevator to the Cellar is only accessible from Level 1 of the Science and Research Center. This section is not serviced by the corkscrew train system.
30 meters in height. 57 meters diameter at the base. 3 levels.
- Level 3: 12 meters in height
- Shuttlebay 4
- Shuttlebay 5
- Level 2: 10 meters in height
- Storage Area
- Level 1: 8 meters in height
"Corkscrew" Train System
Amity is serviced by an automated train system that travels from section to section by traversing the perimeter of the outpost (inside the hull). It is nicknamed "The Corkscrew". It runs two train services: Upper Terminals Service ("Purple Line") and Amity Service ("Blue Line"). The sleek trains have either a purple or blue line that run along the full length of them to indicate which service they are for.. There are two sets of tracks which allows trains to travel in both directions.
Each section of the Outpost has a train stop. Holographic sign(s) above each station show either a blue number under the words “Amity Line”, or a purple number under the words “Upper Terminals Line” to indicate how many minutes away each train is from arriving .
The train system uses a gravlift train. It's designed with containment field redundancies to allow the train to still run if ever Amity suddenly has its artificial gravity systems deactivate. The carriages use inertial damping system for a smooth ride for passengers.
List of Train Stops
- Mezzanine: Located on the Ground Level of the Grand Mezzanine.
- Terminal A
- Terminal B
- Terminal C
- Peace Park
- Archer: Located in the "northern" part of the Habitat Ring. Services the Palais-Bourbon, San Francisco Bay, Beijing, and Marrakech districts. The stop is named after Jonathon Archer, former Federation Ambassador to Andoria.
- Sarek (Habitat Ring): Located in the "southern" part of the Habitat Ring. Services ShiKhar, Laibok, Rixx and Paxau districts. The stop is named after Ambassador Sarek, the former Vulcan ambassador to Earth.
- Security & Medical
- Main Engineering
- Terminal D
- Terminal E
- Terminal F
- Science and Research: Station is located on Level 9 of the Science and Research Center
There are two train services to allow people to get around Amity. There is an "Up" service that runs from the bottom of Amity to the top, and a "Down" service that runs from the top to the bottom.
- Purple line (Upper Terminals Service): Service that is dedicated to people in transit to/from Amity Outpost. It ferries people from the Upper Terminals to the Grand Mezzanine and the Habitat Ring. It stops at:
- Terminal A
- Terminal B
- Terminal C
- Blue Line (Amity Service): Service that is designed to allow Outpost inhabitants and visitors to reach all areas of Amity (excluding upper terminals). It stops at:
- Peace Park
- Security & Medical
- Main Engineering
- Terminal D
- Terminal E
- Terminal F
- Science and Research
- "Chocolate Confessions (Part 1)", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix & Ensign Kivik, Amity Outpost, SD238910.25
- "Emissary in Leather", Crewman Annamae Barberra, Amity Outpost, SD 239905.07
- "Let Them Eat Cake", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, Amity Outpost, SD239903.01
- "Off to the Races", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, Amity Outpost, SD 239901.13
- "Circles of Delight", First Secretary Keehani Ukinix, Amity Outpost, SD 239901.04
- "Business Talk", Arthur Summerside, Amity Outpost, SD 239901.08
- "Last Train To Trancentral", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, Amity Outpost, SD239904.24
- "Have at you!", Lt. Ceciri Ariadust, Amity Outpost, SD239912.17
- "Betazed Flowers (Part 1)", Ambassador Rivi Vataix/First Secretary Keehani Ukinix/Tani Lekasa, Amity Outpost, SD239906.07.
- "Good Ole' Yogi", Ensign Nathan Richards, Amity Outpost, SD 239905.19
- "Venus", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, Amity Outpost, SD 239905.16
- "Trainspottin'", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, SD239908.09
- "Ça Plane Pour Moi", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, Amity Outpost, SD239812.13
- "Just a Little Off Beat", Lieutenant Ikaia Wong, Amity Outpost, SD 239902.10
- "Crouching Klingon, Hidden Hawaiian", Lieutenant Ikaia Wong, Amity Outpost, SD 239810.17
- "Pepperoni", Crewman Annamae Barberra, Amity Outpost, SD 239905.17,
- "A "Interesting" Proposition", Ninzo, Amity Outpost, SD 239905.26
- "Food For thought", Ensign Kivik, Amity Outpost, SD 239810.29
- 'Startling Explorations', Ensign Paarus Zalbac, Amity Outpost, SD239812.30
- "CO to CO train ride", Ambassador Rivi Vataix, Amity Outpost, SD239810.11
- "Just Ace", Lt Cmdr Wil Ukinix, SD239908.10
have come partially, or
entirely from Wikipedia