Ensign G'var is a security/tactical officer aboard the USS Veritas.
- Full name: G'var
- Date of birth (Age): 237010.25 25
- Species:Klingon, no ridges
- Gender: Female
- Hair color: Black, close cropped
- Eye color: Brown
- Height: 6'1
- Height: 6'1 ; 1.85 meters
- Weight: 160 lbs ; 72.6 kg
- Hair Color: Black
- Length of Hair: mid-back, usually kept in a tight braid,
- Eye Color: Black
- Skin Tone: Brown
- Birthmarks, Scars: large scar on right shoulder down across deltoid, disrupter burn.
- Build: Athletic
- Carriage: Confidently
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs : Torso/Head): Flexes right hand to help alleviate numbness to damaged arm.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual; Traditional robes of a Disiple of Kahless, Athletic gear when at the gymnasium and on the Parrises Squares court.
- Shoes: Trainers when at the gymnasium and on the Court, Sandels when Casual
- Voice: Contralto
- Handedness: Right
- Favorite Room: Parisis Squares Court
- Habits: Early to Rise, Morning Prayers. Daily workouts. Precise placement of silverware and food while at the table
- Mannerisms: Deliberate, and precise, does not waste energy in unnecessary movements
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Kahless the Unforgettable
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Mok'bara, Mek'leth, and the Bat'leth, Swimming, Parrish's Squares, Body Building, Poker
- Likes: Teamwork, A job well done, Accomplishing Goals
- Dislikes: Hypocrisy, Negativity, Complainers, Skaters
- Ambitions and Goals: Become department Head
- Achievements in Life: Joining Starfleet, Rediscovering Faith, Graduating Starfleet Academy
- Disappointments in Life: Disillusionment in the Teachings of Kahless by the Clerics at the R'tak at Boreth.
- Temperment: Always Angry, reflective of emotions, self-controlled. Thoughtful of others Emotions
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Anger Managment.
- Physical Limitations: Nerve Damage in right arm, occasional numbness in hand
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: M'lok of the House Km'Tek
- Mother: K'vor of the House Km'Tek
|Starfleet Service Record
G'var was born on the planet Boreth to a mid ranked Klingon house. G'var's recessive features came as a shock to her Parents, a Klingon born with a smooth skull was practically unheard of in the Empire, those that were underwent surgery to correct this recessive trait from a bygone period in Klingon history. G'var's parents did not see it that way and took her to the Clerics at the R'tak at Boreth, to begin training in the teachings of Kahless the Unforgettable. G'var lived with the monks for ten years, training to be a Cleric herself one day. At the age of 16 G'var learned that the Reincarnated Kahless was a clone created by the elders of the R'tak. Becoming disillusioned with the Clerics and their teachings, G'var hopped a cargo ship bound for Andorian space as an able crewman. G'var spent the next two years traveling the trade lanes of the Alpha Quadrant on multiple freighters.
At age 18 G'var was wondering the spacedocks above Archer IV, when a run in with a nasty pair of Ferengi landed her in detention. The judge gave her a choice, join Starfleet or spend the next five years in a penal colony. G'var chose to join Starfleet, 6 months later she was serving as a Crewman Recruit on the Steamrunner Class, USS Kentucky. G'var made quick friends amongst the crew, most had only seen a ridgeless Klingon in pictures never in real life. The Next few years went well for G'var, she finally found acceptance amongst the crew of the Kentucky and looked forward to her future in Starfleet. At the age of 21 G'var was given a commission to Starfleet Academy after an incident on an away mission were she saved the lives of several of her team members, including her commanding officer. G'var's four years at the Academy were typical, being a Mustang helped. G'var never really enjoyed all the classroom time, still she never failed an exam. G'var did excel at her extra curriculars. She became a starter on the Academy Parisis Squares Team. G'var had never been around so many beings her own age and enjoyed her time out of the classroom too. After four years G'var felt like an entirely different person than the studious adept on Boreth or the angry crewman traveling the stars. While at the Academy G'var rediscovered her faith and has re-embraced the Warrior Monk philosophy of Kahless the Unforgettable. G'var looks forward to her graduation and her next steps along the journey that is life.
|NPC Listing · USS Veritas Crew Manifest · Crew History