Ensign John Kendrick is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Juneau.
- Height: 1.8m
- Weight: 72kg
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Build: Athletic
John was born into a wealthy family, living in a sector just outside Federation controlled space. His father, Bill Kendrick, leads the Universal Trading Company (UTC) which unites 47 independent freighters in search for business, trading and transport.
Being the eldest son, John was expected to take over the company just like his father before him. But John wasn’t cut out for the world of business. He is an adventurer, an explorer.
At age 18, John left his home and family behind to study at Starfleet Academy.
Road to Starfleet
Throughout the Federation and beyond, a Starfleet officer has the aura of a 24th century renaissance man or woman. The so-called miracle workers. In reality however, only a small percentage of officers graduating from the Academy are truly gifted to excel in just about everything.
John falls in the category of those who, with limited talent but with hard work, managed to struggle their way through those four long years at the Academy. Observe and learn. That’s what his mother always told him.
Having no great love for the sciences and already having basic engineering and piloting skills (he got his first shuttlepod from his father at age 12), he chose to major in Starfleet Academy Survival Training (both Security and Tactical). A security officer has front row seats when it comes to first contact missions or diplomatic conferences. He’d go crazy if he had to sit at the helm of a starship all day or if he was being confined to engineering.
The Kendrick Family
- William “Bill” Kendrick, Father
- Elisabeth “Lizzie” Kendrick, Mother
- Eric Kendrick, Brother
- Nathalie Kendrick, Sister
- Gabriella Morientes
- His best friend at the Academy.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
SD 239801.04 - SD 239803.07
- Visitors in the Night (239801)
- The crew of the USS Juneau is investigating a black hole circling a quasar, when probes pick up evidence of a derelict vessel on the verge of being pulled in. Closer inspection shows it to be a pair of vessels, a large vessel of unknown origin and a smaller but still large Mithgiln vessel.
- The Brave Ferengi (239803)
- The Jem'Hadar found a new home on Aturn VII, a planet claimed by the Ferengi DaiMon Kaybay. Captain Oddas is called upon by First Bekanar’Klan to mediate a peaceful resolution.
USS Juneau Crew
|NPC Listing · USS Juneau Crew Manifest · Crew History