- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign John Kendrick is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Juneau.
- Height: 1.8m
- Weight: 72kg
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Blue
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
John was born into a wealthy family, living in a sector just outside Federation controlled space. His father, Bill Kendrick, leads the Universal Trading Company (UTC) which unites 47 independent freighters in search for business, trading and transport.
Being the eldest son, John was expected to take over the company just like his father before him. But John wasn’t cut out for the world of business. He is an adventurer, an explorer.
At age 18, John left his home and family behind to study at Starfleet Academy.
Throughout the Federation and beyond, a Starfleet officer has the aura of a 24th century renaissance man or woman. The so-called miracle workers. In reality however, only a small percentage of officers graduating from the Academy are truly gifted to excel in just about everything.
John falls in the category of those who, with limited talent but with hard work, managed to struggle their way through those four long years at the Academy. Observe and learn. That’s what his mother always told him.
Having no great love for the sciences and already having basic engineering and piloting skills (he got his first shuttlepod from his father at age 12), he chose to major in Starfleet Academy Survival Training (both Security and Tactical). A security officer has front row seats when it comes to first contact missions or diplomatic conferences. He’d go crazy if he had to sit at the helm of a starship all day or if he was being confined to engineering.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Juneau Crew Manifest · Crew History