|Starbase 118 Ops|
|Birthplace||Risa (Epsilon Ceti ll)|
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 170
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Brown
- Skin Tone: Light Tan
- Build: Athletic
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
Antero has a generally playful personality, and loves to be active. He is easily bored but if he is involved in something of interest or concern, almost nothing can distract him from it. He is great with kids and people often joke that it’s because he is still is one. Antero enjoys being the center of attention and can often be found juggling random objects or playing his Ukulele for the entertainment of others at social events (and the occasional less appropriate moment…). True to his Risian heritage, Antero is a very peaceful and amicable person. He is uncomfortable around hostility or aggression but can overcome this in a dangerous situation, especially if others are threatened. He cares about health and fitness, and appreciates sports where he has the opportunity to be active and socialize.
- Moral & Personal Philosophy: Antero takes the Risian value of “All that is ours is yours” to heart. He is exceedingly generous, even with strangers.
- Relationships: Risian culture differs from that of many races when it comes to romance. Antero is no exception is very open when it comes to sexuality and forming connections with others. While he has formed passionate relationships with specific people in the past, he believes such feelings can be openly shared and appreciated. He is no stranger to Jamaharon, and quickly established a bit of a reputation upon his initial arrival at the academy. He has since taken up a fascination with the study of the cultural practices and limitations of other species.
- Favorite Foods: Tolerates most food and is very adventurous with trying new things. When in doubt, fresh fruit is always a win.
- Dislikes: Alvanian Brandy (doesn’t want to talk about it)
- Hobbies/Talents: Surfing, Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Cliff Diving, Dancing, Juggling, Making Walking Sticks, Ukulele, Risian Lute.
- Traits: Has a considerable lack of inhibition.
- Musical Taste: Classic Earth Beach and Island.
Many FishHe doesn't do so well with pets...
- Motivation: When his younger brothers vessel went missing and was suspected destroyed, he vowed to do more with his life than to host tourists and compete in surfing competitions. He attempted to fill the void left by the loss of his ambitious brother. Antero also has a great interest and fascination with other cultures and worlds. He considers it the greatest adventure to visit unknown planets and discover new civilizations.
- Past Achievements: Won several surfing competitions. Antero won third place in Starfleet Academy Marathon.
*Acquire a bottle of Romulan Ale.
- Take part in a First Contact mission.
- Brawl with a Klingon.
- Participate in a Renithor race.
- Explore the waters of Adru.
- Pass through a stable wormhole.
- Climb the cliffs of Bole.
After coming to the decision to join Starfleet Academy Antero studied long and hard to prepare. He had never taken education seriously in the past but was determined to follow the course. To his own surprise, he was accepted on his first attempt. His scores were by no means record breaking, and he was sure he barely passed the psych test, but he was in. That was enough.
From the moment Antero decided to make a career in Starfleet he knew his path. He signed on as a Helm officer and never regretted it. Although he struggled to keep up with his required Engineering classes, he excelled with Tactics and maneuverability. Even spending extra free time practicing and experiencing the thrill of a fast ship. He was very near to passing with a Premier Distinction, if not for a small incident involving Alvanian Brandy…
Reflecting on his experiences growing up on the vacation world of Risa, Antero had a great fascination with other species and cultures. He spent much of his time getting to know many cadets from various home worlds. Due to this interest, Antero took a few classes in Anthropology and similar sciences just for fun. At the encouragement of his professors, he eventually took the extra steps to complete it as a minor.
- Major: Helm/Navigation
- Minor: Anthropology
- Academy Extracurricular: Starfleet Academy Marathon
|Current Position: Chief Medical Officer|
The Betazoid doctor has been Antero's best friend from the moment they met at the academy. They love to joke around, and have come to truly care about the well being of one another. Mirra is a source of much support and encouragement to the Risian. Having served together their entire careers, it is common knowledge that they are inseparable. They have most recently become roommates as well at the Risians beach house.
|Current Position: Assistant Chief Intelligence Officer |
Having met only briefly before being thrust into a mission that resulted in the loss of the USS Albion, their chemistry was bolstered when Antero held her for dear life after her harness failed. The resulting follow up led to a passionate romance and a strong connection. They now spend much of their free time in each others company.
|Current Position: Marine CO/2nd Officer|
One of the first officers Antero met as a fresh Ensign out of the academy, the Gorn made a lasting impression. They have since become fast friends and have fostered a deep mutual respect for each other both personally and professionally. Most importantly, Tatash is his go to grill man at all of his beach parties.
|Current Position: Executive Officer|
While serving together on the Columbia, Antero and Theo quickly became close. After the Risian came to terms with his fear of commitment, the two and a magical but short lived relationship due to being transferred apart. They have since both been assigned to Starbase 118, and maintain a healthy friendship.
|Current Position: Chief of Helm/Comm/Ops|
Meeting aboard the Columbia when Ren was appointed first officer, the two became fast friends during a daring adventure on the snowy resort world of Eschevar. Antero not only looks up to him as a talented pilot and seasoned officer, but as a person of great character as well.
|Current Position: Liaison Officer|
Antero has had a fondness for the Romulan since the day they met on the Columbia. Never giving into racial mistrust, they developed a strong, yet unique working relationship. The Risian has always found something thrilling about the woman, and does not hesitate to flirt.
|Current Position: Chief Medical Officer|
Antero first met Chythar when he proctored his Academy practical exam. He has since looked up to him as a mentor. When the two were briefly assigned to the same vessel, they began to spend time together off duty and became close friends as well.
- "Out for a spin" - Stardate 239205.21 - Flynn gets his first taste of piloting the Columbia.
- "Thoughts of home" - Stardate 239207.08 - Antero reflects on memories of home, with his good friend Mirra.
|Cadet First Class||239205.11||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Science|
|Ensign||239205.12 - 239209.07||USS Columbia||Helm|
|Lieutenant JG||239209.27 - 239211.15||USS Columbia||Helm|
|Lieutenant JG||239211.15 - 239301.11||USS Apollo-A||Helm|
|Lieutenant JG||239301.11 - 239302.01||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Helm/Comm/Ops|
|Lieutenant JG||239302.01 - 239303.20||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||C.A.G. Flight Officer|
|Lieutenant||239303.20 - 239308.19||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||C.A.G. Flight Officer|
|Lieutenant||239308.19 - 239309.26||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Chief Helm Officer|
|Lt Commander||239309.26 - Present||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Columbia||Chief Helm Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History