Tarsii Asmara is a 29 year old Angosian currently serving as the Science Officer aboard the USS Apollo-A, a Odyssey class vessel under the command of Fleet Captain Kali Nicholotti, which is currently assigned to the Typhon Sector.
- Height: 6'4" (1.93 meters)
- Weight: 209 lb (95 Kg)
- Hair: Bald
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Skin Tone: White
- Birthmarks, Scars: A few along both arms
- Build: Well toned and muscular
- Complexion: He looks 20 years older
- Quarters: It tends to be in order with basic furniture only. The exception is the section dedicated for meditation, with some ancient Vulcan artifacts.
- Favorite Room: Meditation corner
- Habits: Starts and ends the day with meditation.
- Mannerisms: He preferred standing while working.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Soccer, 3D chess
- Likes: Intelligent people, challenges, exploring isolated places
- Dislikes: Any kind of medical facility
- Achievements in Life: Learning the basics of Vulcan meditation, enrolling in Starfleet.
- Disappointments in Life: Loss of his father when he was 8 years old.
- Temperament: Calm and gentle.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Anxiety and aggressive behavior when submitted to life threatening situations for a long time.
- Father: Camus Asmara (deceased 237209.23) - Angosian war veteran
- Mother: Darci Sakth - Angosian psychotherapist
- Brothers: Tomar Sakth (stepbrother)
- Sisters: Lindy Sakth (stepsister)
- 236707.02: Born on Graziar Medical Center, Angosia III
- 237210.05: Camus Asmara dies during a protest.
- 237408.11: Implantation of a hormonal control chip in Tarsii's brain.
- 237412.07: Implantation of a subdermal tracking biochip.
- 237605.16: Gets clearance from hospital for the first time.
- 2378xx.yy: Angosia is accepted as a member of the Federation.
- 238201.04: Begins Vulcan mental training.
- 238404.08: Removal of the hormonal control chip from his brain.
- 238601.01: Admittance into Starfleet Academy
In the year 2366 a few Angosian war veterans rebelled against the civil government which had bannish them to the penal settlement on an Angosian moon, Lunar V. Due to this fact and the unacceptable policies involving these veterans, the Angosians’ petition to join the Federation was put on hold.
In that same year a re-education program was established to try to integrate the genetically and psychologically enhanced Angosian veterans. Camus Asmara was part of this program when he got to know and fell in love with his psychotherapist, Darci Sakth. After a year of a secret relationship, Darci became pregnant and gave birth to a sick baby boy, Tarsii Asmara. At that time most of the chemical enhancements of Camus’ body was successfully suppressed but the aggressive behavior and genetic augmentations were not.
Despite years of intensive treatment to revert the genetic instabilities and erratic production of hormones and enzymes, very little progress was achieved, and the death of Tarsii Asmara was almost a certainty.
When he was five, his father was accidentally killed during a protest. His death sensitized the public, which pressured the government to approve the extra funding for interbreeding research.
When he was seven, it was discovered that the implantation of a special chip inside the area of the brain which controls the production of hormones would help Tarsii suppress his aggression and restore the physiochemical balance of his body. The treatment proved to be a success but with some lingering side effects. One of them was the ability of his father to cloak his biosignature, turning him virtually undetectable. To avoid this side effect, a unique subdermal chip was designed to track Tarsii. In addition to this side effect, Tarsii also lost all his body hair and started to age rapidly.
At nine, his mother got clearance to finally leave the hospital and to raise him among her other children, but with a mandatory annual psychological evaluation. He grew up very healthy to become a tall and muscular man with a great mind for science and mental challenges. When he was fifteen, it was discovered that strict mental discipline would help him control his peculiar physiochemical propensity for violence instead of depending solely on the implanted brain chip. In order to achieve this, he started to learn a great deal of Vulcan meditation. It was during a visit to the planet Vulcan that he experienced a sudden expansion of consciousness, and came to realize that he would have to pursue a career in Starfleet. So, upon returning to Angosia, he passed several psychological evaluations that proved his mental discipline was strong, and at the age of seventeen, he finally got authorization to remove the brain chip. From that day on he started preparing for the Starfleet Academy admittance exam.
He passed the Academy final exam on the second attempt, and following several additional exams, including neurological and physiochemical tests, his subdermal tracking chip was tagged with Federation frequency, and he was finally officially enrolled into Starfleet. Because of his rapid ageing, though he completed Starfleet Academy at the age of 24, he looked like he was 40. Nevertheless, Starfleet Medical had certified that the ageing rate was significantly slowed due to his mental discipline.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239106.08
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Current Assignment: USS Apollo-A
- Duty Post: Science Officer
Awards & Commendations
|Awards & Commendations|
|Trident Ribbon||239108.16||USS Atlantis||Awarded to the winner of Atlantis DS26 Artist Challenge.|
|Featured Bio||239110.01||USS Garuda||Awarded to the winner of Featured Bio Contest.|
|Captain's Commendation||239110.10||USS Garuda||Awarded by Captain Cassandra Egan Manno.|
|Silver Star||239112.05||USS Garuda||Awarded by Commander Nia Calderan.|
|Nebula Star||239112.16||USS Victory||2014 Community General Awards.|
|The Cochrane Award||239201.01||USS Victory||2014 Community Duty Post Awards.|
|Explorer’s Ribbon||239201.25||USS Victory||Awarded by Commander Nugra.|
|First Contact Ribbon||239201.25||USS Victory||Awarded by Commander Nugra.|
|Cadet 4th Class||238601.01 - 238612.07||Starfleet Academy||Starbase 118 Campus
Specialization in Physics
Major in Astrophysics
Minor in Tactics (Combat)
|Cadet 3rd Class||238701.01 - 238712.07|
|Cadet 2nd Class||238801.01 - 238812.07|
|Cadet 1st Class||238901.01 - 238912.07|
|Cadet 1st Class||239001.01 - 239106.08||USS Centris-A||Science Officer|
|Ensign||239106.08 - 239108.26||USS Atlantis||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239108.26 - 239109.06|
|Lieutenant JG||239109.07 - 239112.07||USS Garuda||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||239112.07 - 239225.01||USS Victory||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant||239225.01 - 239206.30||USS Victory||Chief Research Analyst|
|Lieutenant||239207.13 - Present||USS Apollo-A||Science Officer|
In Starfleet Academy he received several disciplinary reprimands for altercations with fellow cadets, but still managed to graduate with a major in Astrophysics and a minor in Tactics & Combat Techniques. He was then ready to begin his Starfleet career and it is his hope to someday prove to the Angosian society that complete and unconditional integration is truly possible.
|Outbreak! – USS Atlantis
|Headquarters – USS Atlantis
|The Ghost Ship of Shadows – USS Garuda
|Deep Space 10 – USS Garuda
|Quarantine – USS Garuda
|Choices – USS Victory
|What Happened At Luxis III – USS Victory
|Scourge of Romulus – USS Victory
- Blueheart: Captain Blueheart was his first commanding officer. During his first mission on Atlantis, Raj gave him the opportunity and the means to prove his innocence, while the entire ship was considering him a mass murder. Besides that, it was due his intervention that he was not decommissioned during this debriefing on Earth.
- Dickens: Commander Dickens was his first mentor. They shared the same heritage and hopes for Angosia.
- Sylkar: She was his superior officer on Atlantis. The beginning of the relationship was difficult but she ended protecting his life during a attempting to murder. After that she show up again to end some altercations against him on the brig. Tarsii developed a great affection by her but they didn´t have the opportunity to get to know each other better.
- Belasi: The resemblance between Sedrin and Tarsii was the catalyst to start a good friendship between both of them. The Deltan and the Angosian shared memorable times on the Quiet Moon bar on DSX abnd became known as the the Dynamic Baldies.
- Pritzker: He was a timid counsellor that Tarsii first met on Quiet Moon bar during the shoreleave. They became inseparable friends since then.
- Webber: Tarsii first met the hybrid Gideon during maintenance in his quarters, and she quickly got attracted by her gentle eyes. After that, during a charity bazaar they soon discovered a common interest – to dance.
- Skyfire: He was the first doctor that Tarsii established a relationship. Before him he just liked his mother and he saw the other doctors as beings that just liked to run tests and experiments on him.
- DeVeau: She was the first chief of science that Tarsii really worked with directly. She was an easy-going person with great generosity and reminded his Angosian supervisor a lot, Doctor Bashar Azkriel. Alora loved African violets and Tarsii was one of those who received one from her.
- Nugra: Tarsii served under Captain Nugra’s command more time than any other commanding officer. He learned a lot about strategy, tactics and the onus and bonus of commanding. He was the first Captain to trust him with the leadership of an away team, in a dangerous rescuing mission at the moon Temlai. Despite their difficult relationship, the Angosian learned to admire his commitment to the crew.
- Eerie: The Brikar was a great surprise among the crew of Victory. The first impression was that he would be quite arrogant, due his endless strength, and deprived of feelings, due his rocky nature. But as time went on, he proved to be the exactly the opposite. He was the most gentle and friendly officer among the crew, and a tough adversary on 3D chess.
- Sevo: She was beautiful, a little clumsy, low self-confidence, and the owner of the longest red hair in the quadrant. As his chief of science, she proved to be quite receptive to Tarsii's extensive experience and the fact that he outranked her. But against all odds, they worked together as equal partners, and together helped Victory in many occasions. When Ayiana was promoted to full Lieutenant, Tarsii played a unforgettable trick on her, and from that time on, they became more than good partners, they became close friends.
- Tarna: The unjoined Trill doctor was a unique person. While a very competent physician he was haunted by inner demons from his home planet. However, he was the first doctor to detect some unusual traces of an unidentified substance on his blood. They came close together after the rescue on Moon Temlai and during the crisis that let him be considered AWOL.
- Shedet: Tarsii was extremely attracted by the Orion officer and they involved each other in torrid moments, though they had never publicly assumed their relationship. She was not interested in pursuing a stable relationship and with time, their involvement has colded and they followed different paths.
- De'Knon: They worked together few times, shared few relaxing times too, but she saved Tarsii from one of the most difficulty moments on Victory. He will be forever in debt.
- Marianette: Few days before his last mission aboard Victory has begun, Tarsii met a slender blond human female, a civilian working as bartender. They got enchanted by each other and the relationship had everything to take off, but it was abruptly interrupted by his transferring.
- The Quest for the Truth, Pt.1 - (ATLANTIS: 239108.13 - First memory recollection with Lieutenant Terpes' help. )
- The Quest for the Truth, Pt.2 - (ATLANTIS: 239108.13 - First memory recollection with Lieutenant Terpes' help. )
- The Quest for the Truth, Pt.3 - (ATLANTIS: 239108.13 - First memory recollection with Lieutenant Terpes' help. )
- Angosian Past, Pt.1 - (ATLANTIS: 239106.13 - Camus Asmara arrived at Graziar Medical Center on Angosia Planet. )
- Angosian Past, Pt.2 - (ATLANTIS: 239106.24 - Camus Asmara and Darci Sakth met each to discuss a new treatment for his son, Tarsii Asmara. )
- Angosian Past, Pt.3 - (ATLANTIS: 239107.26 - Camus Asmara teach Tarsii about the legendary soccer players. )
- Angosian Past, Final Part - (ATLANTIS: 239107.28 - The death of Camus Asmara motivates protests throughout the Angosia planet. )
- Windows to Tomorrow (Part 1) - (ATLANTIS: 239107.01 - Tarsii believes he is dead but ends up meeting Admiral Blueheart on a distant future.)
- Windows to Tomorrow (Part 2) - (ATLANTIS: 239107.01 - Admiral Blueheart and Captain Tarsii remember the days aboard USS Atlantis.)
|NPC Listing · USS Apollo-A Crew Manifest · Crew History