|Petty Officer T'tala|
Petty Officer Third Class T'tala is a Vulcan security officer who was taking an extended leave of absence due to an unplanned pregnancy. For a time she had resolved to continue and desired strongly to return to duty, but without the encouraging influence of her good friend Fiona Shelley she felt unable to cope with raising a child on a warship.
More recently, upon learning of the fate of most of the Romulan race, T'tala shaved her head as per the traditional Romulan grief ritual.
T'tala is a PNPC simmed by Alleran Tan.
- Full Name:T'tala of Vulcan.
- Age: 60
- Species: Vulcan
- Gender: Female
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green/brown
- Height: 5'8"
- Telepathic status: T3
- Place of Birth: The Jek'telen, a Vulcan freighter in Breen space at the time.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Skin Tone: Tan with significant freckling.
- Handedness: Right.
- Date of pregnancy: 238708.29
- Parents: T'tala's parents died during a Breen raid on the Jek'telen; she was raised aboard the ship by the crew, until she was transferred to an orphanage on Vulcan.
- Siblings: None that live.
- Spouse: None officially. Currently engaged in a relationship with Petty Officer Danilo Pitik. Captain Sidney Riley and her direct superior, David Whale both know about the relationship and condone it.
- Children: None. T'tala is currently pregnant, with twins, to Pitik; Pitik is not aware of this development.
- Quarters: Pitik and T'tala are offically quartered apart, although unofficially they were living together for five months prior to Pitik's injury.
- Favorite Room: As a Vulcan, T'tala would stress that she has no favoured room; every room has a specific function and forging an emotional attachment to a specific area is not logical.
- Mannerisms/Habits: T'tala doesn't wear her hair in the standard Vulcan bob, instead preferring to let her hair down just a little.
- Temperment: T'tala is typically standoff-ish and short, although by Vulcan standards she is remarkably friendly; she can occasionally make subtle jokes, smiles rarely and has engaged in a sexual relationship with a fellow crewman. In that regard, she's the life of the party... for a Vulcan.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: T'tala attempts to adhere to typical Vulcan philosophies regarding logic and reason, but in her own words she "... is a poor student."
- Shelley, Fiona - Doctor Shelley is T'tala's only friend, aside from Dr Mike on the USS Independence. She was the first to learn of T'tala's pregnancy and she trusts her implicitly.
- Breeman, Kevin - The strange scientist Kevin Breeman struck up an incredibly fast friendship with the standoff Vulcan. The two opened themselves to each other, causing a spontaneous outburst of emotion which T'tala still does not know how to deal with. One thing is certain; she has found a new friend.
- Riley, Sidney - Captain Sidney Riley showed T'tala a great deal of kindness when she was injured by Marari on the USS Independence-A. Riley saved Pitik's life, something which T'tala was extremely grateful for.
- Jaxx, Andrus - Commander Jaxx took in T'tala when she needed him most and gave her a position, something to make herself useful... and a new purpose in service. T'tala owes Jaxx a debt she is uncertain she can ever repay.
Pitik, Danilo - In direct violation of Starfleet Fraternization Guidelines, T'tala was engaged in a romantic/sexual relationship with the leader of her team, Petty Officer Danilo Pitik. Both her boss and Captain at the time approved of her relationship. Mostly recovered from his injuries, Pitik visited Starbase 118 while the Victory was docked; T'tala finally told him of her pregnancy. Frightened by the prospect Pitik left her.
Furious, betrayed and devastated T'tala told him to never speak to her again. They have since reconciled and made arrangements regarding the unborn children, but T'tala permanently terminated their relationship.
|Starfleet Service Record
Work in progress below!
|Personal Story Arcs
|NPC Listing · USS Victory Crew Manifest · Crew History