|Stennin Vqsha A'in'i'aghgha|
- Height: 1.80 metres
- Weight: 70 kg
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Slender, Trimmed, Fit
- Skin Tone: Pale with blue undertones
- Voice: Stennin has a mostly monotone soprano
- Mannerisms: Stennin folds his arms back when standing still, and holds them in his folded lap or on the table when seating. He uses a formal form of speech, as is normal in Vulcans.
- Ambidextry: Stennin is ambidextrous like most Vulcans, but prefers left-handedness in daily work.
- Telepathic Status: T4
- Spiritual Outlook: Pacifist. Surak follower. Kolinahr-u.
- Hobbies: Reading, Chess, Chemistry, Scientific Debating
- Clothing: Stennin wears his Starfleet uniform off duty. He however also prefers a specific Vulcan off-duty costume consisting of a short robe with pants and boots.
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Father: Sars
- Mother: Matra
- Uncle: Gasen
- Aunt: Mikla
- Siblings: none
- Spouse: none
- Children: none
Mei'konda is the commander of the USS Montreal and therefore Stennin's captain. Stennin deems the man worthy of command, knowing he has served in Starfleet for some years now.
German is Chief Science Officer and Stennin's personal CO. Stennin looks up to the man, who is well versed in his fields and commands the division well. Stennin does frown upon the man's work into 'Temporal mechanics'.
Stennin was born in 2343 on Vulcan to full Vulcan parents Sars, his father, and Matra, his mother. From a young age, he was taught by his father and his paternal uncle Gasen about science. He particularly excelled in biological sciences. In 2361, he finished his second education with an emphasis in chemistry and microbiological sciences. He applied for the Vulcan Science Academy and was accepted in the chemistry department. He worked there as a laboratory student for several years, beginning as a lab assistant. In 2370, he was promoted to lab head. In that fashion,He worked alongside multiple projects in chemical and biological studies. He left the VSA with two awards for services rendered, before enrolling into Starfleet in 2389, too further his career. He entered the academy in San Francisco, for an application into the Science department. He did a major in both Chemistry and Microbiology, becoming avid in both fields, and entering at the top of his class. He did a minor in Elementary Physics before transferring to the Academy campus on Starbase 118. He graduated in 2396, and was placed on the USS Montreal afterwards.
- Born 234304.21
- Finished primary school: 235504.05
- Finished secondary school: 236103.14
- Entered Vulcan Science Academy: 236104.24
- Entered Starfleet Academy: 238901.06
- Graduated from USS Centris-A:29601.15-->Academy Transcript
Stennin was raised in the traditions of the Vulcan logicism, and was taught to repress his emotions from a young age. He is known for having an ample skill at logical deduction and for his hyperthymesia that allows him to retain many skills he has learned over the years. His social skills, per human standards, resemble that of any Vulcan, however, Stennin was raised more openly about opinions by his mother and therefore is more open to debate than most of his peers. His debating skills were noted by a notable Tellarite professors for being \ Above Average'. He isn't openly fond of Romulans, since his father was part of a group of anti-Reunificationists in Stennin's youth, however has taken more of a liking to them since then.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 239601.15
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Montreal
- Duty Post: Science Officer
- Captain: Cmdr. Mei'konda
- CO: Lt. German Galven
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Welcome to the Montreal - 239601.16: Stennin gets his assignment onboard the USS Montreal, reports for duty to German Galven.
- Logical Course of Action - 2939601.23: Stennin is present for the briefing on his first mission on board the Montreal, solving an epidemic on Meridian.
- Landing Procedures - 293601.23: Stennin gets to work to prepare for bacterial growth research to help with the epidemic on Meridian.
|NPC Listing · USS Montreal Crew Manifest · Crew History