|Starbase 118 Ops / USS Narendra|
|Rank||Lieutenant Junior Grade|
- Height: 5 foot 8 inch
- Weight: 120lb (In Federation gravity) 15lb (On Elaysia)
- Hair: Waist length wavy blonde
- Eyes: Blue grey
- Build: Petite
Defining feature is the V shaped forehead ridge and no eyebrow hair. What is unique is that each Elaysian has a slightly different shape to their ridge. Some are more U shaped and some are more V shaped. The shape can also depend on which holo-image you look at, the lighting, face presentation and the age of the Elaysian in question.
In 239701.4 Sheila dressed in casual clothes for her first shore leave with the Ops crew .
- As for Bailey's casual clothing style she tends to wear either modern style dresses or a retro (1970's) looking t-shirt jeans and boots.
- Hard headed
- Tough as nails
- Card games
- Opera singing (rarely used)
- People thinking her incapable because of her “disability”
- Being sent back to her home planet
- Strength training?
- Becoming CMO?
- Is to hard headed to know when to stop
Full name: Sheila Jacqueline Bailey
- Mother: Genevieve Bailey (Partial hearing loss)
- Father: Raymond Bailey (Partial hearing loss)
- Siblings: 2 sisters
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Family nickname: Her mother calls her Jack which is short for Jacqueline which is her middle name
Sheila Bailey grew up on the Elaysian home world of Elaysia II and always knew she would one day take the slightly risky step of leaving. Never once however did she ask for unnecessary help; she had to be able to do things for herself if she wanted to become a successful Starfleet Doctor. Even the shuttle accident her older sister Cathleen had as a young pilot didn't deter her from leaving the plant in order to pursue her dreams. During the academy she studied both medicine and engineering. Overall Sheila Bailey is a confident woman ready to defend the crew she works with. And despite the use of an exoskeleton and crutches she is more than capable of doing any task sent her way. Throw in a little humor and your in for a good time.
- Sheila's Uncle (Marc Clarence Bailey) is know for causing trouble. He was sneaky and manipulative. Sheila hasn't gone into this part of her past (yet) but recent events in 239612 have caused her to think about the incident again. 
Theme Song: The Champion By Carrie Underwood
- Members of the Elaysian species have reduced sweat producing hormones making them sweat less therefore overheat quicker than other species. 
- Sheila's medical specialties include being a General Practitioner and being a Rheumatologist.
Facts about Elaysia II
- Elaysia has 1/8 gravity compared to that on earth.
- Elaysia is know for having a rainy season that effects the population. Typically the climate is similar to that of the earth country England, grey and cold. However during the rainy season Elaysia gets hot and humid causing an emergency situation where everyone is advised to stay inside. 
- Elaysia has dense jungles/rain forests, wooded areas and misty mountains
- In 239604 during a mission Sheila Bailey came into contact with an unknown alien species that had found it's way onto the Montreal. The creature, that she later nicknamed Rosemary, ended up wrapping it's (her) tentacles around Bailey creating a bond.
- During this mission Bailey had a few falls onto her left hip resulting in minor pain.
- In 239606 During the end of shoreleave Ensign Sheila Bailey was promoted to Lt. JG.
A Gallery of photo's of sheila and her personal items:
Sheila Baiyle has known Beelam Grog since the academy. It was their that they learned to help each other through their struggles. More importantly they were there for each other when they needed it most, bringing out the others best qualities. Sheila is able to calm Bee down better than most.
In 239604 during a mission Sheila Bailey came into contact with an unknown alien species that had found it's way onto the Montreal. The creature, that she later nicknamed Rosemary, ended up wrapping it's (her) tentacles around Bailey creating a bond. They formed a symbiotic relationship. Sheila has attempted feeding Rosemary bananas as a form of food. Sheila first gained Rosemary's trust by singing an earth opera song to her.
Sheila knew Groz while they were both at the Academy and were close friends. Sheila looks forward to having a close friend on board the ship. She can't wait to catch up on all the hilarious stories from their time at the academy.
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|Starfleet Service Record
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History
- Lt. JG. Sheila Bailey -Making friends and adjustments, Lt. JG Bailey, Ops, 239701.04
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey Hemorrhage - part one, Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, SB118 Operations, 239612.5
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey and Ensign Beelam Grog - Out of the frying pan and into the fire, Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, USS Astraeus, 209611.11
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey Vulnerability , Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, SB118 Operations, 239611.25
- Ensign Sheila Bailey - It what? - Part one, Ensign Bailey, USS Montreal, 239605.04