|Starbase 118 Ops / USS Narendra|
|Position||Asst Chief Medical Officer|
|Rank||Lieutenant Junior Grade|
“If you want to harness your power, you need to learn to control your fear.”
- Height: 5 foot 8 inch
- Weight: 120lb (In Federation gravity) 15lb (On Elaysia)
- Hair: Waist length wavy blonde
- Eyes: Blue grey
- Build: Petite
Defining feature is the V shaped forehead ridge and no eyebrow hair. What is unique is that each Elaysian has a slightly different shape to their ridge. Some are more U shaped and some are more V shaped. The shape can also depend on which holo-image you look at, the lighting, face presentation and the age of the Elaysian in question.
In 239701.4 Sheila dressed in casual clothes for her first shore leave with the Ops crew .
- As for Bailey's casual clothing style she tends to wear either modern style dresses or a retro (1970's) looking t-shirt jeans and boots.
- Hard headed
- Tough as nails
- Card games
- Opera singing (rarely used)
- Singing in Elaysian (Similar to Earth Gaelic)
- Songs mentioned in sims so far are:
- Oh Mio Babbino Caro
- Mo Ghile Mear
- Songs mentioned in sims so far are:
- Favorite animal: Butterfly
- Favorite flower: Lavender
- People thinking her incapable because of her “disability”
- Being sent back to her home planet
- Strength training (Not yet mentioned in sim)
- Becoming CMO
- Is to hard headed to know when to stop
Full name: Sheila Jacqueline Bailey
- Mother: Genevieve Bailey (Partial hearing loss)
- Father: Raymond Bailey (Partial hearing loss)
- Siblings: 2 sisters
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Family nickname: Her mother calls her Jack which is short for Jacqueline which is her middle name
Sheila Bailey grew up on the Elaysian home world of Elaysia II and always knew she would one day take the slightly risky step of leaving. Never once however did she ask for unnecessary help; she had to be able to do things for herself if she wanted to become a successful Starfleet Doctor. Even the shuttle accident her older sister Cathleen had as a young pilot didn't deter her from leaving the plant in order to pursue her dreams. During the academy she studied both medicine and engineering. Overall Sheila Bailey is a confident woman ready to defend the crew she works with. And despite the use of an exoskeleton and crutches she is more than capable of doing any task sent her way. Throw in a little humor and your in for a good time.
- Sheila's Uncle (Her father's brother) (Marc Clarence Bailey) is know for causing trouble. He was sneaky and manipulative. Sheila hasn't gone into this part of her past (yet) but recent events in 239612 have caused her to think about the incident again. 
- Sheila has only referenced his name a few time preferring to call him Uncle instead.
- No current pictures of her Uncle exist. No pictures exist that identify's him as being Elaysian. As an adult he had elective cosmetic surgery to get rid of his Elaysian identity as he had grown to despise his people.
- So far the only person she has opened up to about her Uncle is OPS Counsoler Malko, during her first counseling session with him. 
- A-Style are for junior officers, and civilians with an application. They are roomier than similar quarters on a starship and feature five main rooms: a bedroom, separate bathroom, a functional kitchenette with dining area, a main room, and a recreation room. Sheila has added her own personal touch with a few different pieces of furniture as well as pictures on the walls. The quarters have also been modified to have such things like differentiated gravity and a tub in the bathroom. Overall however anyone coming over to visit won't forget that they are in fact on a Starbase.
- Bedroom: TBD
- Bathroom: TBD
- Kitchen: TBD
- Living room: TBD
- Members of the Elaysian species have reduced sweat producing hormones making them sweat less therefore overheat quicker than other species. 
- Sheila's medical specialties include being a General Practitioner and being a Rheumatologist.
Facts about Elaysia II
- Elaysia has 1/8 gravity compared to that on earth.
- Elaysia is know for having a rainy season that effects the population. Typically the climate is similar to that of the earth country England, grey and cold. However during the rainy season Elaysia gets hot and humid causing an emergency situation where everyone is advised to stay inside. 
- Elaysia has dense jungles/rain forests, wooded areas and misty mountains
- In 239604 during a mission Sheila Bailey came into contact with an unknown alien species that had found it's way onto the Montreal. The creature, that she later nicknamed Rosemary, ended up wrapping it's (her) tentacles around Bailey creating a bond.
- During this mission Bailey had a few falls onto her left hip resulting in minor pain.
- In 239606 During the end of shoreleave Ensign Sheila Bailey was promoted to Lt. JG.
A Gallery of photo's of sheila and her personal items:
Sheila Baiyle has known Beelam Grog since the academy. It was their that they learned to help each other through their struggles. More importantly they were there for each other when they needed it most, bringing out the others best qualities. Sheila is able to calm Bee down better than most.
In 239604 during a mission Sheila Bailey came into contact with an unknown alien species that had found it's way onto the Montreal. The creature, that she later nicknamed Rosemary, ended up wrapping it's (her) tentacles around Bailey creating a bond. They formed a symbiotic relationship. Sheila has attempted feeding Rosemary bananas as a form of food. Sheila first gained Rosemary's trust by singing an earth opera song to her.
Sheila knew Groz while they were both at the Academy and were close friends. Sheila looks forward to having a close friend on board the ship. She can't wait to catch up on all the hilarious stories from their time at the academy.
Starbase 118 Operation
Sheila met Romyana when she first can to the Starbase. They worked on an engineering project with Hael to upgrade her forearm crutches and braces. They soon because good friends do to the carrying nature the two of them had towards each other.
|Starfleet Service Record
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History
- Lt. JG. Sheila Bailey -Making friends and adjustments, Lt. JG Bailey, Ops, 239701.04
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey Hemorrhage - part one, Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, SB118 Operations, 239612.5
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey Let’s talk about anything, Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, SB118 Operations, 239701.22
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey and Ensign Beelam Grog - Out of the frying pan and into the fire, Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, USS Astraeus, 209611.11
- Lt. JG Sheila Bailey Vulnerability , Lieutenant Junior Grade Bailey, SB118 Operations, 239611.25
- Ensign Sheila Bailey - It what? - Part one, Ensign Bailey, USS Montreal, 239605.04