|Starbase 118 Ops / USS Narendra|
“But it's all an adventure, That comes with a breathtaking view.”
- Height: 5 foot 5 inch
- Weight: 120lb
- Hair: Shoulder length dark brown red
- Eyes: Brown
- Build: Petite
Grey high waisted jeans, a black t-shirt, dark silver leather jacket with the collar folded down. Beelam Grog's shore leave outfit form shore leave in 239609. She wore this when going to talk to First Officer Lael Rosek. 
- Beelam's casual clothing style tends to be a bit punk. High wasted jeans, boots and silver leather jacket. She still dresses "girly" and will wear dresses when needed. Beelam is a big fan of dressing up when using the holodeck.
- Likes (hyper focuses/Special interests):
- Time travel
- 21 century Terran TV Shows
- Medical drams
- Time travel
- Holodeck programs and novels
- Favorite animal: Hedgehog
- Dislikes: Piloting
- Goals: To be as helpful as possible; maybe even head nurse one day.
- Fears: Making a fool out of herself.
- Mother: Jex Lamb
- Father: Helimb (He-limb) Lamb
- Siblings: 1 older brother, Orul (Or-rule), who she doesn't talk too much.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Family nickname/academy nickname: Bee
Third Host 236805.28 - Present - Beelam Grog Starfleet nurse with minor in physiology. During her childhood her parents struggled to handle her unique way of functioning. Her Mother Jex, was more supportive then anyone else but still had her struggles. Most of the time her father Heim, ignored her and her brother Orul yelled, trying to pin her down whenever she had a 'meltdown'. Most of the time as a child Beelam was left home in front of the families old TV set. The TV set was mostly a way to keep Bee occupied. During this 'alone' time Beelam found two shows in the database that later inspired her future Starfleet career. One show involved time travel and the other one midwifery. At first Beelam, at age 20, went through the posses of becoming joined. It took her two years were she only sucessed after much persistence. When Beelam started at the academy, two years later age 22, she struggled until she made friends with sheila Bailey and Chen. They helped her to control her meltdowns. Things only became more difficult for her, about 5 years later, once she left for her first posting without them.
- Theme song for Jedal: Married Life from the Pixar movie Up
- Theme song for Tigan: Once Upon a December from the Broadway version of Anastasia
- Theme song for Beelam: Tightrope from The Greatest Showman
- Prickles: Prickles is Beelam's emotional support hedgehog. He was give to her by her mother when she came home to Trill for medical leave. The little animal loves being in people's laps. Prickles also lets Beelam know if a situation or person is safe. He loves carrots.
- Does not do anything to do with dentistry
- Favorite bone/joint in the body: Hip joint.
- Favorite species to have as a patient: Humans
- Least favorite species to have as a patient: Klingons
Specializes in midwifery, psychology and veterinarian medicine
- First Host 226805.19-235806.01 Jedal Grog:
He was a security officer in Starfleet. He mostly kept to himself completing his work or relaxing alone. He later retired, in his late 70s early 80s, when his memory started to fail him. Before that he was always seen as being stern, he took no nonsense. He lived to age 90 and was able to marry his academy sweetheart; they had no children other than a baby daughter that didn't live more than an hour. The birth had caused complications killing them both wife (Kaylee) and child. He married an un-joined Trill as he did not want to run into his wife, with a new host, in his future lives and still have feelings for them.
- Second Host 234011.23-239012.23 (Joined when she was 18) Tigan Grog:
She was a musician, ballet dancer, singer and stage performer. Tigan loved attention and being in the spotlight. She was always overly excited and talking. She never married or had children. She died at age 50 after her health took a turn.
Terran videos captured in the 21st century of ballet daces that Tigen/Beelan have learned:
- Dance #1: Flower Festival in Genzano Pas de Deux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtjPa9uVINY
- Dance #2: Romeo and Juliet Death Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aZDN-GLukc
- Dance #3: Sleeping Beauty Wedding Pas de Deux: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhF9JV7OON4
- In 239603 Beelam Grog lost control of the Jedal host resulting in memory loss and some time spent back on the Trill home world.
- In 239606 Beelam Grog returned to service aboard the Astraeus along with Chen.
USS Montreal & Astraeus
Beelam Grog became best friends with science officer German Galven when he first came in for a medical appointment in 2395 a few weeks after Beelam came on board the Montreal. They soon became close friends despite a few arguments. German Galven was there when Beelam lost control of Grog, being one of the last people to see her on board before she went back to trill. Before Beelam's accident German Galven presented her with a new pair of pointe shoes as well as the promise that they could share the purple heart he was awarded for getting injured during the crews first mission during 2396.
Lael Rosek as First Officer on the Montreal steeped up when Beelam had her first meltdown in sickbay in early 2396. Beelam wished they could have had the change to talk more outside of a professional relationship. In 239603 during shore leave Beelam invited Lael as well as Galven to watch her perform Romeo and Juliet in the holodeck. Since her return Lael has worked to gain an understanding of what Beelam needs to be able to preform her duties to a high standard.
Beelam and Stennin only began a friendship when the two of them had tea and talked about Shakespeare. Beelam wasn't sure what to think as her self confidence at the time was rather low but she hoped they could become friends.
Beelam Grog has known Sheila Bailey since the academy. It was their that they learned to help each other through their struggles. More importantly they were there for each other when they needed it most, bringing out the others best qualities.
Chen and Beelam have known each other since the academy. Chen and Beelam know what each needs in the relationship; Chen never asks for anything in return for taking care of Bee. They dance and just spend time holding each other.
|Starfleet Service Record
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History