“If happy little bluebirds fly, Beyond the rainbow, Why, oh, why can't I?”
Hey, ya'll this is me, Alyssa, better known as Aly. I Currently live and go to school in Colorado where I am studying to become a special education teacher with a minor in American sign language. Overall I am a huge Star Trek fan, mostly for DS9 and Voyager. I can't wait to sim with everyone here.
On a side note as I have mentioned it on discord: I have some aspects of anxiety and sensory processing disorder which help make up who I am.
My personal theme song is: Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland
- Born April 3, 2000
- Graduated high school spring 2018
- Worked my first summer as a camp counselor (summer 2018)
- Started college fall 2018
- Sent in my application on 118 November 29, 2018
- Graduated from the academy on December 10 2018
- Since graduating from the academy I have served on both the USS Montreal and USS Astraeus.
- Switched PC's from Beelam Grog to Sheila Bailey on March 29, 2019
- Worked my second summer as a camp counselor (summer 2019)
- Beelam Grog came back as a PNPC June 11, 2019
- Chen was first used as a PNPC June 11, 2019
- Promoted to Lt. JG with Sheila Bailey on June 27, 2019
- Received the Genesis Award on June 27, 2019
- Went on LOA for a month in August 2019
- Started my second year of college Fall 2019
- September 21 2019, my first sim from Chen's POV
- September 2019: First month I'm proud of being full time
- Got posted to Ops on November 18 2019 due to unfortunate circumstances
- My one year anniversary of my application on November 29 2019
- Introduced Roox Penelope during the Ops 239611-12 mission
- Introduced Roox Deana, Penelope's sister, during shore leave of 239704
A lot of my characters take after one of the roles the face claim has played.
Sheila Bailey became my PC after I had to retire Beelam for a while as she was becoming to difficult to write with out a plan/direction for the character. Sheila Bailey has become a character that flirts with woman as a way to make my sims more light and humors. Sheila represents the side of me that is confident and advocates for herself.
I have not yet fully figured out this character. She is hyper as well as a day dreamer. If I had to say at this moment in time she would referent my fun loving side. She is care free. A combination between Ray from Star Wars and Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter.
Eireen Bryne has not yet been written into a sim other than a brief verbal description. So far all I know is that she is a very sassy lassie.
Roox Deana is a classy business woman. This aspect shows my need for order and organization is certain parts of my life.
Beelam Grog was my original PC. When I started I had no plans for this character but after writing her having her first 'meltdown' I realized she was turning into being an autistic character. After a second 'meltdown' and then a third even worse one involving her hosts I realized with the help of German Galven's writer I had to retire the character for a while. I switched PC's to Sheila Bailey. In early June I brought back Beelam as a PNPC as I felt I could write her better having an idea of what she was facing. Beelam Grog represents the side of me that is unsure and anxious.
Chen has only been written for a few times so far. All I know is that he is a very romantic character; just what I need to keep my other two characters in check. He is the perfect gentleman representing my loving, caring side.
- Bailey: Mobility difficulties due to gravity
- P. Roox: Speech impediment
- Bryne: Deaf and a coordination disorder
- D. Roox: OCD and ADHD
- Grog: Sensory processing disorder and anxiety
- Chen: None
- Beelam Grog
|Awards and Service Ribbons|