Korras is currently serving as an Operations/Communications Officer aboard the USS Columbia.
- Height: 6'4
- Father: Grim’lar (estranged)
- Mother: Starad (estranged)
- Siblings: D’ghor (estranged) and Kodon (estranged)
Middle son of a typical Klingon family. Raised as normal by Klingon standards, as usual with a major focus on martial prowess. His skill was adequate, but not noteworthy, compared to other students of the art. What he did excel at, was piloting, and as such focused more on that.
On the cusp of adulthood, he ended in a situation that would have no positive outcome, whatever choice he made. Having been witness to the act of someone else, he had been framed to take the blame. He was faced with a choice: speak up, and dishonor his entire family, or remain silent, and be dishonored and cast out himself. He chose to bear the weigth of it himself, and left Qo’Nos, and eventually settled on a backwater neutral world near federation space. To make a living there, he started flying cargo shuttles.
At the end of the dominion war, which went largely unnoticed where he was, borders shifted slightly, and his world became part of the federation, and all who lived there citizens of that same entity. Korras made use of that some years later, as he became restless, and found he could become a pilot in Starfleet. As such, he applied for the Academy, and was eventually accepted.
|Cadet First Class||239206.07||Graduated Starfleet Academy||HCO|
|Ensign||239206.08 -||USS Columbia||Operations/Communications Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)