Menthar Corridor History
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|History of the Corridor|
21,000 years ago
- Alternate versions of Ki Shandres, Tristam Core and Saveron die on stone-age Peppalexa due to a temporal transporter problem.
11,000 years ago
- Via a temporal rift on their homeworld, Chythar Skyfire, Ryan King and Andrew Davenport meet with Peppalexans of the First Kingdom Era, whilst Msafiri Bakari and Valen Carys are taken captive.
10,000 years ago
- The Ancient Alliance is in tatters.
- The Va Wreth caused the extinction if the Issana, previously members of the Ancient Alliance.
- The Peppalexans are at war with the Va Wreth and the Seperatists cause the homeworld to temporally displace to the present.
- The Peppalexans 'uplifted' the ancestors of (some of) the Breen who have risen and fallen several times in technology since then
5,000 years ago
- The Tholians and the Va Wreth interbreed.
2,000 years ago
- The Va Wreth meet and assist through trade a group of dissident Vulcans escaping the growing Cult of Surak. These would go on to found the Romulan Star Empire.