|Birthplace||Emerald Star II, in transit|
Ensign Mallora Vossti is currently serving as a medical officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Height: 1.55m (5'0”)
- Weigh: 45kg (99 pounds)
- Build: Quite thin
- Hair: Black, straight, neck-length
- Eyes: Dark brown
- Handedness: Right
- Compulsively calls all superior officers "sir" whether she remembers their name or not.
- Cries when under extreme stress.
- Single occupancy room on Deck 8 (Room 08-1706)
- Decor is sparse but includes a single lavender bloom from an African Violet
- Maternal Grandmother: Zemmiza Vossti, retired writer and storyteller, lives on Risa. Her most notable holonovels include The Shadow on the Doorstep.
- Academy Roommate: Ensign Navoth, best friend from Starfleet Academy. Vulcan Communications officer assigned to the USS Wyoming. She was roommates with Mallora Vossti during their time at the Academy, and they have exchanged correspondence since that time.
- Corliss Fortune began a friendship with Mallora during their shore leave on Deluvia IV.
- Safine Rael joined Mallora and Corliss in drunken revelry at the end of their shore leave on Deluvia IV.
Hobbies and Skills
- Betazoid (Native)
- Federation Standard (Fluent)
- Risian (Fluent)
- Vulcan (Broken)
- Medical Specialty: Gastro-intestinal
- Close-up stage magic
The Emerald Star II was one of the first luxury civilian transport starships to operate between Betazed and Risa, later adding Starbase 12 to its regular route. Faenia Vossti and Shellanod Santo were both performers who worked and lived on the Emerald Star II full time. They fell in love there, were married by the ship's captain, and shortly before the ship was decommissioned on 237407.14 gave birth to their only child, Mallora.
Mallora's parents continued to live and work on the opulent civilian ships plying that route (the Ruby Star II, and currently the Crystal Star III). Mallora was raised almost entirely aboard those ships, only debarking to Betazed or Risa or Starbase 12 on rare occasions and never for more than a few days at a time.
As much as she could see her parents providing joy to the paying passengers and the other crew around them, in her early teen years Mallora began to grow restless. She considered a few different career paths, but ultimately chose to attend Starfleet Academy. She was able to secure transport from Starbase 12 to Starbase 118 shortly before her eighteenth birthday, and she was able to pass the entrance exam on her third try.
During her years at the Academy, she was assigned to a dormitory room with a Vulcan woman named Navoth, and the two became friends. Navoth found herself in the Com/Ops track of the Academy, so after their introductory courses, the two had no classes together, but that did not stop them from remaining close friends through graduation.
Mallora applied to Starfleet Medical and was eventually accepted. She was a passable student, but never a brilliant one. Her teachers noted that she was quirky, but always very friendly and cheerful. She has one reprimand on her record for falling asleep in the Academy library. She graduated on stardate 239805.31 and was assigned to USS Gorkon immediately thereafter.
- What Do Boys Dream: Ensign Vossti arrived on the USS Gorkon in the middle of a crisis. She teamed with Lt JG Vorin and LtCDR Nkai.
- Wrote up an academic paper about the Psychic Parasite for the Federation Medical Journal.
- Immediately following the crisis, Ensign Vossti treated several patients (Lt sh'Qynallahr and Ens Meru) who stumbled into the main sickbay.
- During shore leave on Deluvia IV, Ensign Vossti was able to have a conversation with Lieutenant Fortune.
- Ensign Vossti performed a routine physical for Lieutenant Alieth shortly after her arrival on the USS Gorkon.
- Lieutenant Commander ch'Ranni came to the sickbay for treatment by Ensign Vossti after an injury related to ice climbing.
- Ensign Vossti arranged a "chance encounter" with LtJG Namura in order to introduce herself.
- Ensign Vossti had a scheduled interview with the Chief of Security in her office.
- Ensign Vossti had a conversation with Admiral Reynolds in her private workshop.
- Ensign Vossti had a formal counselling session with Lieutenant Fortune.
- Concurrent with a wedding reception, Vossti attended a ritual "bridge burning" on Deluvial IV with Safine Rael and Corliss Fortune.
- Near the end of the shore leave, Ensign Vossti interviewed Lt CDR Genkos Adea about his experience under the influence of the Parasite.
- The Pelian Brief: On the plague-stricken Darime IV colony, Ensign Vossti, Lt CDR ch'Ranni, and LtJG Tan were assigned to locate four missing Starfleet cadets.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History