What Do Boys Dream (Gorkon)
|2398, Episode 18|
What Do Boys Dream
- Stardate 239803.23 to Present
After being betrayed by one of their own, many of the Skarbek crew are captured and thrown into a Cardassian prison where they must fight to survive and escape.
Unknown Cardassian Prison
The prison is a death trap waiting to happen. Too warm for anyone other than Cardassians and Gorn to become comfortable, and too violent for anyone to get a good sleep at night. Where there should be prison guards, none are waiting. Instead, the crew of the Skarbek woke up there and scrambled to carve out a small slice of territory for themselves. Bared metal lines the walls, typically Cardassian in design with the barest amount of expense paid to cover anything up, and the whole place smells of death. Without windows to the outside world, it's impossible to know where they are, or how long they've been down there for. All they know is they have to get out, and quickly, as the air poisons them slowly.
- Regaz Hich Territory: Claimed by the Gorn, this territory is a haven for their reptilian species, intermingled with a few other prisoners who took a liking to the ways of the Gorn and aligned themselves accordingly. Several fights take place down there in an arena made for betting. They allow other gangs into their land for bouts and trade.
- Sip' Otra Territory: Where the Cardassian prisoners have staked their claim. They're not friendly to outsiders, preferring instead to remain in their sanctum and only venture out when they need to — whether that's for food, to cause trouble, or kidnap unsuspecting doctors. The poison in the prison seems to be affecting them at a faster rate than everyone else. Their territory is a network of labyrinthian passages they've made themselves to ward off anyone venturing too far without invitation.
- Boryhas Territory: Bajoran prisoners have taken over this area, licking their wounds from the fight going on outside. Some of these prisoners have been inside since before the Occupation of Bajor, and have interesting stories to tell, if only they liked the share. Which they don't. What is theirs, is theirs.
Ve’ot Tok, Demilitarized Zone
The name literally meaning "Dead Ship" in Cardassian. Large junkyard based on a moon in the DMZ. Controlled, operated, and owned by the Cardassian Union. If they think a vessel will be of some use in the future, it gets thrown onto the moon surface for later reclamation. The whole moon is one massive junkyard, spanning miles in all directions. They left all ship cargo intact unless it's of imminent importance or use, so under the scorching sun of the nearby star, the combined effect of starship hulls and junk is like an oven. It smells. Real bad.
In the Unknown Cardassian Prison:
- Raask: Gorn Enforcer for the Regaz Hich, Regaz Hich Territory.
- Buddy 3: A shiv repurposed by Serren Tan into his counsellor, closest friend, confidant, and ear scratcher.
Click sub-headings below to expand or collapse.
Act One: Blow the Bloody Doors Off
- Cut off the power to the section with the maintenance doors, in order to disable automated defences.
- Lure out the Sip’ Otra from the area around the door so that the Skarbek crew have a clear run (and for those softer-hearted among us, to minimise potential casualties if it goes wrong).
- Lt. Commanders Marshall, Reynolds & Adea - Bait and Switch (Part I), II, III, IV - Written by Rear Admiral Quinn Reynolds, and Lieutenant Commanders Genkos Adea and Jo Marshall.
- Stardate 239804.13: Maquis Resistance crew imprisoned in Cardassian facility
|REV SD 239804.17|