The science and study of law; jurisprudence.
Courses highlighted in bold green are Academy Core Courses.
- LAW101: Federation, General
- Basic course on Federation laws.
- LAW150: Non-Federation
- Introductory course on the law systems of some non-Federation species.
- LAW200: Federation, Constitutional
- Focuses on the Federation Constitution.
- LAW210: Federation, Administrative
- Focuses on law guiding the Administrative members of the Federation.
- LAW220: Federation, Contracts
- Focuses on laws regarding contractual binding of services within the Federation system.
- LAW230: Federation, Environmental
- Focuses on laws concerning ecological and industrial conduct within the Federation.
- LAW240: Federation, Criminal
- Focuses specifically on the trial law.
- LAW250: Federation, Interplanetary
- Comparative seminar on the law systems of different Major Species.
- LAW260 : Federation, Civil
- Course on Federation laws surrounding civil rights and law systems of employment, healthcare, and welfare.
- LAW280 : Federation, Military
- Focuses on the laws concerning military regulations, specifically those of Starfleet.
- LAW300: International Law
- Comparative course on laws that are applied to multiple galactic entities. Focus upon Federation legal treaties with the Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians.