Intelligence covers the training of agents who collect information and conduct espionage on non-Federation entities.
- INTEL101: Espionage 1
- Introductory training in obtaining secret information from hostile government entities.
- INTEL120: SIGINT Collection/Jamming
- Training for the SIGINT system, used for collecting information from enemy communications and jamming frequencies.
- INTEL150: Crypto-analysis
- Training on deciphering and analyzing enemy cryptographic codes.
- INTEL201: Espionage 2
- Advanced training in obtaining secret information from hostile government entities.
- INTEL240: Propaganda
- Training in the use and creation of propaganda.
- INTEL250: Advanced Analysis
- Advanced course on the analysis of data collected from enemy sources, and the possible messages held within.
- INTEL300: Interrogation
- Training for the nuances of suspect examination.