|Crew of the USS Chin'toka
| Lieutenant Commander Cadfael Peters
Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon
Joint Meritorious Unit Award
Silver Lifesaving Ribbon
Project Capstone Ribbon
Warp XV Drive Pioneer
Legion of Merit
Orion Syndicate Service Medal
Maiden Voyage Ribbon
First Contact Ribbon
Characters • Cardchive
Lieutenant commander Cadfael Peters is currently serving as the helm officer of the USS Chin'toka.
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 75 kg
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Dark Brown
- Build: Muscular
- Birthplace: Shrewsbury, England, Earth
- Age: 31
- DoB: 236701.01
- Serial Number: CP-000-981
- Body Modifications: EARS implants, left & right ears.
- Andorian Ale. First exposed to it during his drink with Lt. Commander Sharpe, he's discovered he a lightweight. He'll want to sleep if he drinks a whole bottle by himself, if he doesn't land in sickbay first.
- Shotokan Karate: This particular form of martial arts he learned during his time at the academy, and his only practice has been on the holodeck with a rendering of his former sensei, Peter Rabbit.
- Snowboarding: He's not good, but he's competent. Can't do tricks, but can manage to get to the bottom of a hill without falling too much.
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers Journals: Any time a research project spawns from one of these, he's in love with it.
- Toothy smiles. Not a commentary against all Gorn, but when Nugra smiles at him with all teeth, it makes him nervous. Similarly, when Pon Pon grins at him like that it's just creepy.
- Formal dress parties. He doesn't like wearing the dress-whites and gets nervous around large groups of people. Looks for a convenient excuse to leave quickly.
- Sedatives and painkillers. He understands their purpose, and doesn't mind them when he's truly in pain. Though having to spend most of a shuttle ride incapacitated by them before undergoing surgery wasn't fun.
- Explosions. He's always had the worst timing and luck when it came to these. Ever since his graduation from the academy, he has been on the receiving end of things that go boom.
- Awkward Silences: The kind of silence after you put your proverbial foot in your mouth where you can't think of what to say next. This is just plain annoying to him.
- Research Projects: If it's something that isn't SCE journals, he has a loathing for it. Mostly because they are boring.
- Rule 5: Work doesn't exist when you're having fun.
- Rule 9: If you're offered a tool exchange from another civilization, take it -- you never know when they could come in handy.
- Rule 10: Never leave home without a roll of duct tape.
- Rule 13: Never, ever involve lawyers or JAG.
See full article: Relationships
See full article: Professional History for mission logs, timelines, and award citations.
See full Sim Archive
See full article: Art Gallery