|Position||Science officer (secondment)|
- For the Prime Universe counterpart, see Jovenan.
Mediator JG Jovenan was an Edo Divine Fleet officer. Before her death, she was serving on a secondment as a science officer aboard the CIC Desdemona. Born on the Edo homeworld in 2373, she enrolled in the local University of Lahdin in 2390. Upon graduation with degree in Cosmology, she entered the Divine Fleet Academy. In 2397, she received the commission as Inquirer and was posted to the Divine Fleet Research Institute, earning a promotion to Mediator JG a few years later. In 2400, she was seconded to the Interstellar Fleet ship CIC Desdemona.
After the Desdemona accidentally travelled to another universe, Jovenan began a romance with Vitor Silveira, an officer serving on USS Artemis. When the crew of the Desdemona attempted to take over the Artemis, Jovenan sided with the Artemis crew. She was killed by the captain of the Desdemona when she tried to stop the attack.
- Height: 157 cm
- Weight: 51 kg
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Green
Early life and education
Jovenan was born on Rubicun III, the Edo homeworld. Her community was also a home to hundreds of Commonwealth refugees and their decendants. Jovenan had very little contact with the realities of the War, owing to the fact that the Edo had been outside the Shint War for its entire duration, although she had heard stories from the refugees. As a small child, she also got to observe how the society on her homeworld changed dramatically, as the Edo organized themselves into one of the few remaining free worlds of the Alpha Quadrant.
In 2390, she was accepted to the University of Lahdin Bachelor Programme in Cosmology, in the neighbouring community. The University, like all schools of higher education on Rubicun, had been founded only a few years before she enrolled there, with much help from the refugees and the Edo God. She excelled in her studies, graduating in 2393.
Divine Fleet Academy
After her graduation from the University of Lahdin, she became interested in the Divine Fleet and the possibility to aid in her planet's preparation to join the war against the Shint. She joined the Divine Fleet Academy in 2393. Her decision to major in science had been obvious to her before applying to the Academy. Already having a degree in Cosmology, she further specialized in the study of theory behind reality altering. She graduated 2397 and was promoted to Inquirer.
Divine Fleet Research Institute
After her graduation, Jovenan was posted to the Divine Fleet Research Institute, the top-most scientific body on Rubicun III and possibly the entire Alpha Quadrant. Her studies in the reality altering earned her a posting in the unit dedicated to the studying the Shint reality weapons. Although they only had a limited access to empirical data from the weapons themselves, the unit managed to improve the Divine Fleet's understanding of the weapons. For her contributions to the unit and the Institute, Jovenan was promoted to Mediator JG in 2399. Due to her assignment to a research body and the fact that the Divine Fleet wasn't in open conflict with the Shint, she had no combat experience and she had never been in a real firefight.
In 2400, the Shint War was reaching its most crucial point as the Commonwealth was predicted to fall within a year. The Divine Fleet decided to take the first steps to joining the war by sending officers to join the Interstellar Fleet ships. Jovenan was one of these officers, and she was seconded to the Interstellar Fleet ship CIC Desdemona. After successfully stealing a set of prismagons from a Shint vessel, Jovenan and the rest of the Desdemona crew accidentally travelled to another universe. Jovenan was killed after she tried to stop the Desdemona crew from taking over USS Artemis, a ship from that universe.
A man worth bending time and space for
|Originally, Jovenan tried to seduce Sil to gain access to Prime universe Starfleet weapons data. This backfired when they successfully seduced each other. They went to a holodeck to dance and kiss. Jovenan later betrayed the Desdemona crew to protect Sil.|
Silveira: I love the night sky. Ever since I was a kid. My parents are traders but I was raised by my grandparents splitting my time between Earth and Risa. But I always have a preference for Earth. ::he looked down smiling at her. Again losing himself in Jo’s eyes.:: The Moon can brighten any darkness just like you did to me.
|Crew of Desdemona
Enemies of my enemies are my friends, until I turn against them
|Jovenan helped the crew to fight the Shints. While neither side actually liked one another, they could cooperate successfully. This changed when they crossed universes and decided to fight the Artemis, which Jovenan couldn't accept and she turned against them.|
|Cadet||2393 - 2397||Divine Fleet Academy||Cadet|
|Inquirer||2397 - 2399||Divine Fleet Research Institute||Science officer|
|Mediator JG||2399 - 2400|
|2400||CIC Desdemona||Science officer (secondment)|
- Almost like another world, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240009.10
- I hope the new colleagues will like me :), MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240009.13
- Why is your laboratory in a litter box?, USS Artemis-A, 240009.14
- The many ways to kill oneself in 'accident', MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240009.20
- This is what I signed up for, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240009.23
- Dead men sail silent, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240009.26
- Are you guys always this boring?, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240009.28
- A good day to whine, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.01
- Counting seconds, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.04
- From the Pits of Hell to the Bright Light of Heaven, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.07
- We are not so different, LtJG Jovenan & MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.09
- Bet they don’t teach this in Starfleet Intel, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.13
- More flies with honey than with vinegar, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.16
- The honeypot that fell for a fly, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.18
- A feeling that transcends stars and universes, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.21
- Opportunity makes a thief, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.17
- Don’t preach your morals to me!, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.19
- A love letter of desperation, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.22
- Forgive me, I failed, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.24
- Please, me and not him!, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240010.29
- You will hear from me again, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240011.01
- The flight of the cavalry, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240011.08
- Vaporized, Col Addison MacKenzie, USS Artemis-A, 240011.11
- He will be there for me, MdJG Jovenan, USS Artemis-A, 240011.11