Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is not a full list of Jaseb's sims, nor is it a list of "best" or "favourite" sims either. It's simply a list of sims referred to in this wiki article.
|Jaseb's relationship with his father could be described as strained at best. His father is a man of few words and many expectations, but as Jaseb was a third child, there was little to none for him.
|Jaseb's mother always loved him, and helped him to grow into a man he's today. In contrast to his father, Mother never saw him as a burden that third children are considered to be.
|Thomas, as a first child in the family, was always the one on the pedestal, Jaseb as third, overlooked and ignored. Thomas path was to become Thanata, as their father was, Jacob's path was to become a pilgrim. Their social status divided them more than nine years of age difference. They never grew up to be close to each other.
|Damien was always close to Jacob's heart. They both were free children, unbound by family obligations and traditions. They could always be what they wanted to be. And they both always enjoyed it to the fullest.
The Commander he worships
Father figure to Jaseb
|Jaseb worshiped Commander Dakora even before he was assigned aboard the USS Artemis. When that happened - to his displeasure as a member of OPS, and not as an intelligence analyst - he finally had a chance to meet his hero in person and he's trying to impress him enough ever since to accept him into his department. Some would say that she is too hard-working, too fixated, too...stubborn in this. But Jaseb knows what he wants and goes after his own.
Dakora: ...if I ever see that again you’ll be riding back from whence you came in the brig. Understood?
Chevalier: ::trying to find his voice:: Sir... aye, sir.
Brought together through tragedy
|During their first shared mission on Artemis, Silveira had a brief romance with Jovenan's alternate universe counterpart until her death. Dealing with it brought the two closer together, as Jaseb helped him to find a little piece of reconciliation...
Silveira: I really can't thank you enough. And please call me Vitor or Sil, after all we are on down time...
Chevalier: Jaseb, nice to meet you, Sil... 
|Starfleet Service Record
|Awards and Service Ribbons
- A new drum of oil for the old good machine, Ens Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240009.29
- Standard conditional probability problem of three choices, Ens Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240009.29
- MEMO 995A-14-240011-ARTEMIS-A, Ens Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240011.04
- Heartclicks song of Heads or Tails, Ens Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240011.12
- My serial number is on my sleeve, Ens Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240011.14
- Being a disappointment, Ens Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240011.25
- Being a disappointment, Ens. Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240011.25
- Two types of stone and carved tree, Ens. Jaseb Chevalier, USS Artemis-A, 240012.28
|NPC Listing · USS Artemis-A Crew Manifest · Crew History