Jump to navigation Jump to search
For the prime universe counterpart, see Hiro Jones. This is part of Both Sides Now (Artemis).
Harry Sato (born 29 November 2365, age 35) is an officer in the Interstellar Commonwealth Fleet, holding the rank of 1st Lieutenant and currently serving as ship's counselor aboard the CIC Desdemona.
- Full name: Harry Yancey Sato
- Date of birth (Age): 236511.29 (35)
- Species: Human
- Gender: Male
- Hair color: Black
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Height: 175cm (5ft 9in)
- Parents: Sato Hiroshi (father) and Tanya Sato (ne Jones) (mother)
- Siblings: Hiro (b. 2360), Paula (b. 2362), Daniel (b. 2364), Susan (b. 2364) [Harry is the youngest of 5. Daniel and Susan are twins]
- Spouse: Michael Drex (deceased)
- Children: None
- Harry was the fifth and decidedly last child of Hiroshi and Tanya Sato. He spent his childhood living in the shadow of his siblings and their achievements. Nothing he accomplished seemed to warrant notice by his parents, which led him to be somewhat of a wildcard. When he and Michael were married in 2390, his father did not attend the wedding. The two have not spoken since, and Harry harbors a deep resentment toward his father, especially after Michael was killed five years later during a desperate but ultimately futile attempt at diplomacy with the Shint. They blew his ship to atoms without even opening a comm channel. Harry committed his life to the destruction of the Shint. He joined the Commonwealth as a counselor, hell-bent on helping his crewmates focus their pain and traumas into fuel that could be used against the Shint. This path has led him over time to the CIC Desdemona.
- He is skilled at hand-to-hand combat utilizing various forms of martial arts and energy weapons.