|Andaris Task Force|
|Birthplace||New Zealand, Earth|
Ensign Vito Jiace is currently serving as an Engineering Officer for the Andaris Task Force.
- Hair: Sandy Brown, Short
- Weight: 61kg
- Height: 1.78m
- Eye Color: Blue
- Build: lean
- Skin Tone: Caucasion, lightly tanned
- Handedness: Right Handed
- Telepathic/Empathic Status: 0
Personality and Preferences
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Though he was never very religious growing up, since joining Star Fleet he has started to explore the various religions of his species. This exploration is more out of curiosity then devotion currently.
- Hobbies and Pastimes:Loves spending time in bars, often the seedier the better, where he loves socialising over a few “real” drinks. The intent isn't typically to get drunk but rather to converse with people and this was one of the few ways he had available growing up (even though he wasn't of legal age). When he is found in his quarters however, he can typically be found tinkering with some gadget. This “hobby” evolved from bad habbits of taking his work home with him.
- Dislikes: Those that make fun of, intentionally or otherwise, those that have grown up in less then ideal families. Absolutely despises shoddy and/or dangerous workmanship in any context.
- Ambitions and Goals: The Recognises that Star Fleet is the best thing for him in terms of providing him a future. To that end he wishes to continue his Star Fleet career with the intent of working his way to becoming a Commander or maybe even Captain one day. Though he has rubbed a couple of his CO's the wrong way in terms of his work/life balance philosophy he would also love to pursue a chance to become part of the SCE if given the chance.
- Achievements in Life: Gaining admittance and subsequently graduating from StarFleet Academy.
- Temperament: Is all about balance; when he works he focuses on nothing but however when he is out of uniform he is anything but a professional. And he hasn't quite worked out how to do both at the same time nor has he really tried to. He knows that when it comes down to it flexibility is required given the unpredicable and demanding lifestyle StarFleet brings and is certainly willing to put in the hard work. That said he also won't waste a chance to live it up when shore leave arrives. Vito very much lives the expression “go hard or go home” professionally and privately which has gotten him into spots of trouble with those that don't see both sides of the coin. He can be rather defensive of his upbringing and his adoptive mother. While he doesn't speak of it often he is curious to his biological parentage beyond that he doesn't particularly know how he would react if he were ever to find them.
- Marital Status: Single
- Spouse: N/A
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Adopted Mother: Angelika Jiace, A civilian engineer who was on Earth visiting a sister when Vito was found, and “somehow” ended up adopting him. She currently works on a starbase on the fringes of Ferengii space.
- Siblings: None
|Andaris Task Force|
Vito Jiace was born in New Zealand, Earth in the year 2367. He was found abandoned not far from the federation prison located in that region which led local authorities to assume that one or both of his parents were prisoners however without any real proof to that assertion, it remained unproven. Vito was quickly adopted by Angelika Jiace who went on to raise him as her own. Vito's childhood was spent bouncing between colonies and research starbases that were in need of engineers, mostly of questionable reputation and accessibility. What these locations lacked in tourism more then made up with work for Angelika, as an engineer, and being prime locations to keep Vito out of trouble. As Vito grew older and found ways to get himself into trouble he found himself spending more time in lockdown in his quarters where he would entertain himself with engineering texts that belonged to his adoptive mother. As he began to demostrate a useful level of knowledge, Angelika would take him to work to assist in her duties as there was always more work then hands to do it. And in turn when Vito turned of age she recommended that he pursue a formal education with star fleet as a way of getting out of ferengii space and into a real career. While he wasn't immediately thrilled about becoming a career officer for star fleet or elsewhere as he started in the Academy, he found it wasn't as bad as he imagined and just maybe something he could get behind. Though he never would admit too it, such a career would also give him plenty of time and ability to search for his biological parents. This search has been rather dorment for years having no real leads to follow.
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238912.25
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: Andaris Task Force
- Duty Post: Engineering
Star Fleet Service Record
|Professional History: Timeline of Active Duty
- Entered the Academy on 238501.12
- Congratulated the Academy and was posted to the USS Cyllene, a Nebular class
- Would spend the next 4 and a half years in this posting till being reassigned to the Andaris Task Force as of 239406.20
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History