Lieutenant Commander Mirra Ezo is a retired diplomatic and medical officer last serving on USS Columbia.
|Andaris Task Force|
- Height: 5'6"
- Hair: Deep Red
- Eyes: Black
- Father: Ostren Kapr-Ezo
- Mother: Rinnodi Ezo
- Brother: Osaric Ezo
- Spouse:Tyler Kelly
- Children: Son, Benjamin Theodore Maxwell Ezo, currently pregnant with twin daughters.
Mirra Rinn Ezo was born on June 21st 2366 in the capital city Rixx on the planet of Betazed to Ostren Kapr-Ezo and Rinnodi Ezo. She has one sibling, an older brother, Osaric Ezo. Her parents were students of philosophy and had met while attending university. Both parents went on to become instructors, as did her brother once he reached adulthood. Knowledge was considered a blessing, and broadening horizons and enthusiasm for learning was certainly nurtured and celebrated.
Growing up, Mirra was very rarely without her best friend Melora, born only 5 minutes earlier than her. Their mothers were childhood best friends and it seemed the bonds of that friendship would be carried on through their daughters. Mirra always had a fondness for science, particularly when it came to medicine, while Melora was determined to be an ornithologist. They made plans to join Starfleet and room together at the academy when they grew up. At the age of 10, Melora began to develop debilitating headaches, and an extreme aversion to light. Her parents thought perhaps her telepathic abilities were developing early. When her condition worsened, it became apparent Melora was suffering from advanced Darnay's disease. She passed away before her 11th birthday. The loss of her closest friend was nearly too much for Mirra to handle. With the support of her family, she was able to come to terms with the loss, although, never far from her thoughts. Mirra wears a silver locket with an engraved song bird on the front, and two interlocking letter M's on the back. The locket carries a picture of Mirra and Melora.
Mirra continued as planned and joined the academy. While training in medicine, she chose the field of genetics, with a focus on epidemiology as her major. Her passion for medicine and her racial predisposition for empathy helped propel her towards her goal. While normally clear headed, a near debilitating fear of the safety of transporters would often cause awkward, and sometimes slightly amusing interactions with her fellow crew members. She takes pride in her reputation as an accomplished doctor, and credit to the ever changing aspects of life, she's recently completed her field surgeon and trauma surgery certifications. Known for her fierce protectiveness of her crew, and her sassy, often sarcastic tone, she's earned the reputation of a straight talker.
- Theo Whittaker - At the time of their meeting, Theo was the Columbia's Terran Chief Engineer. Mirra, along with Nuvia discovered his beaten, unconscious body after being knocked out by an unknown assailant in a Jefferies tube. The two became fiercely protective of each other when facing down a well dressed Pirate Queen, the devious Chennel. Now the First Officer of Starbase 118, the pair are the best of friends. Both of them tend to bring out the extreme sass in the other, and after a few cocktails, they are truly a force to be reckoned with.
- Tatash - Tatash was the Chief Security Officer prior to Tyler's posting to Columbia. He was the first Gorn Mirra had ever encountered, and she had been caught off guard with just how tall the man was. It lead to some amusement for him when he caught her staring, expecting it to be about his race, and not his height. Shortly after her arrival, Tatash left for the Avandar. However the two were reunited when she responded to his Sickbay call upon her arrival to Ops, amidst a terrible tribble incident. The two became close friends as time passed, often found in the company of Theo.
- Tyler Kelly - Mirra first met Tyler Kelly as part of the away team to investigate a mysterious planet. Through a series of barely explained and horrific events, the two became severely injured by the mind displaced Nugra. Shortly after, both were carelessly thrown in a disgusting pirate ship "Sickbay" and forced to fight their way out. The scars physically and mentally bonded them. Once returned to the Columbia, the two began to see each other romantically. Between various leaves and a mountain of trauma, the two drifted apart as the years progressed. A chance meeting at a party in Betazed several years later, they rekindled their romance, married, and are parents to a son and two twin daughters.
- Arturo Maxwell - Accompanying Theo upon welcoming duty, Mirra first met Arturo Maxwell as a new arrival. The two immediately hit it off with playful banter from moment one. Mirra was enchanted by his beautiful daughter, and his absolutely boisterous family. Especially his father, William. On duty, Mirra was taken prisoner by a returned, and fully disgraced Chennel. Mirra was stabbed after a final showdown, and if it wasn't for Max and Ishani, she would have died. While Mirra physically recovered, mentally she was never really the same. After retiring from Starfleet, she was able to reach out again to Max, inviting him and Milly to visit with her family on Betazed.
- Genetics with a focus on epidemiology.
|Cadet First Class||239205.11||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical|
|Ensign||239205.12 - 239207.26||USS Columbia||Science|
|Ensign||239207.26 - 239209.27||USS Columbia||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239209.27 - 239211.15||USS Columbia||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239211.15 - 239301.11||USS Apollo-A||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239301.11 - 239302.01||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Medical|
|Lieutenant (Junior Grade)||239302.01 - 239303.20||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Assistant Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant||239302.01 - 239303.20||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239303.20 - 239311.03||Starbase 118 Ops / USS Albion||Chief Medical Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||239503.08 - Present||Andaris Task Force||Diplomatic Officer|
|NPC Listing · USS Columbia Crew Manifest · Crew History