|Birthplace||Glencoe Scotland, Earth|
Ensign Maddi "Madds" Hyden is currently serving as a Security Officer aboard the USS Atlantis. She is a shy individual until she knows the individual. She loves a challenge especially in sparring or fighting in general.
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 120 Lbs
- Hair: Light Brown
- Eyes: Peircing Blue
- Build: Athletic
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head): Keeps correct posture in all that she does mainly due to her athletic training.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Athletic loose jackets and pants, occasionally seen in yoga pants or shirt. Depending on the event, however, she is known to wear dresses on multiple occasions.
- Shoes: Running shoes in most cases, but when on duty she wears combat boots.
- Voice: Soft, Shy Highland Scottish Accent.
- Handedness: Prefers her Left Hand, but is proficient with both.
- Quarters: A neat room with reminders of Scotland in the room including her bagpipes. A small area for her Martial Art one that she forbids most to even see.
- Favorite Room: Holodeck Program Hyden 6
- Habits: Apologizes when she makes a mistake even when it's just a small one.
- Mannerisms: Raises her voice indicating she is upset or aggravated.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Sparring and spending time in her holodeck programs.
- Likes: Chocolate Milk, The vastness of space, 20th and 21st Century Music, Sherlock Holmes, Scottish Tradition
- Dislikes: Making fun of Traditons, Disrespect to anyone regardless of Rank
- Ambitions and Goals: Hopes to be Chief of Security and Tactical, but eventually wants to be something more at the moment she keeps one goal in front of her.-
- Achievements in Life: 10th Degree Black Belt in Judo, Karate, Jujitzu, Kenpo, and Tai Kwon Do, Recognized by The British Martial Arts and Boxing Association (BMABA)
- Disappointments in Life: Not making more friends at a younger age, Not spending more time with her sister.
- Temperment: Calm and Shy unless provoked by someone wanting to cause a fight.
- Physical Limitations: Her small arms make it hard for her to reach the upper parts of an LCARS display.
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Dr. Haytham Hyden, Head Warp Core Theorist (Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards)
- Mother: Joyce-Ann Hyden, Composer
- Sister: Joanne Hyden, Temporal Operative
Maddi met Esa during her final training cruise in the Academy. The two exchanged words on multiple occasions in their time at the Academy, but on their trip to Deep Space 26, they established a friendship that would last a lifetime. Both were assigned to the USS Atlantis was a shock, but a welcome one, as it meant they were stationed together. They hoped to make a difference on the ship together.
Maddi was born in the small town of Glencoe Scotland nestled high in the Scottish Highlands from a young age her parents seemed to keep her hidden away from the world. She was their hidden treasure. She never understood why they kept her hidden because her older sister was allowed to go everywhere and they didn’t care.
When Maddi was slightly older her father took her on a trip to see a Starfleet ship he was working on it was at this moment she fell in love with the ships. The sleek designs of the ship were burned into her memory.
As she grew up and was in school she learned how to speak English perfectly with no Gallic words, but the accent which she didn’t mind it reminded her of who she was. She researched every ship and station on a Starfleet ship, but she seemed to prefer Security it was her dream to be the head of security and tactical on a ship and maybe eventually a part of a command.
She studied hard for the Academy entrance exam and passed it being in the top 4% of the class. It was different to be apart of a civilized environment, but she was so happy about the change and her parents were proud of her something she strived for.
She graduated from the Academy on Stardate 239511.19 being commended for her quick thinking in her weapons and hand to hand combat training passing in the top percentile of her entire class. She was in the top percentile to graduate in all classes that she took.
|Cadet, Fourth Class||239011.05
|Cadet, Third Class||239111.05
|Cadet, Second Class||239311.05|
|Cadet, First Class||239411.05|
|Ensign||239511.20 - Current||USS Atlantis||Security Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
|NPC Listing · USS Atlantis Crew Manifest · Crew History