|Lt. Cmdr. Salak
Working & Living Areas · Medical History
Homeworlds · Vulcan · Andoria (Embassy)
Family · Vorak · T'Plar · T'Pel · (T'Lani)
|Edit this nav|
- Full Name: T'Pel
- Current Rank: N/A
- Species: Vulcan
- Date of Birth: Stardate 236611.09
- Place of Birth: Andoria
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: T3
- Height: 1.71m (5' 7")
- Weight: Not Disclosed
- Hair Colour: Black
- Length of Hair: Quite long; just below shoulder
- Eye Colour: Blue
- Skin Tone: Light
- Build: Healthy, quite thin.
- Taste in Clothing:
- Habits: Wandering off.
- Hobbies and Pastimes: T'Pel is a keen amateur musician, competent with both string and brass, and enjoys playing in the style of the Andorian Blues. Also likes exploring.
- Temperment: Despite being very emotional in youth, she has since gained some degree of emotional control. She remains quite emotional for a Vulcan however, perhaps partly due to having grown up almost exclusively in the presence of Andorians.
- Marital Status: Bonded.
- Spouse: N/A
- Place of Marriage: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Siblings: 1 brother, Salak
Born and raised on Andor, T'Pel has had little exposure to Vulcans apart from her own family. Due to her rare situation, T'Pel rarely suppresses her emotions to the extent even of her brother. Having shared an upbringing, she feels quite close to her brother, even despite the many light years that now separate them.
- 236611.09: Born on Andoria.
- 238304.19: First visit to DS17, with her mother.
- 238504.10: Travels on SS Tanandra on a second visit to the Ithassa Region.
- T'Pels close ties with her brother show themselves in the sub-concious...