Starfleet Medical Journals
The Starfleet Medical Journals (SFMJ), is a peer-reviewed medical research journal published by Starfleet Medical to inform both Starfleet officers across the fleet and their civilian research colleagues of the latest developments coming out of the various medical, nursing and counseling fields.
- Skyfire C, Skyfire Cure, SFMJ, 2393; 320 (4).
- H’parn, Anderson C, Fuller H, Leal N, G’Renn A, Chec, L’naH On the Use of Altered Viral Shells to Combat Lysogenic Infections, SFMJ, 2394; 321 (1).
- Alexander, D., Orrey, J., Rosek, L, Skyfire, C Stem Cells and Nanotechnology in Spinal Injury Repair. SFMJ, 2394; 321 (6).
- MacKenzie, A., Teller, G. Alternate Control Technology Methodologies for Cybernetic Prosthesis. SFMJ, 2396; 323 (3).
- Snow, E., Snow Radiation Inoculation, SFMJ, 2399; 324 (5).