Sula Adanni VIII
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jenatris Corridor||Siiden Passage|
|Planets and Systems|
|Points of Interest|
|Aelann Imperial Shipyards||Midway Station|
|Jirissa Gardens||Lastelle Island|
|Deep Space 26|
|Sula Adanni system||Star-A • Star-B • I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII|
- Planet Name: Adanni (Sula Adanni VIII)
- Location: Lanaxa Province, Par'tha Expanse
- Class: P
- System Data: Sula Adanni system
- Satellites: Sula Adanni VIII has one moon
- Gravity: 0.92 G
- Year and Day: 382/26
- Atmosphere: Oxygen-nitrogen with Carbon dioxide and trace argon; normal Earth pressure
- Hydrosphere: There is no liquid water present on the surface of Sula Adanni VIII. Water is present in its solid form across the entire surface of the planet. Water is present in its liquid and gaseous forms within the habitable crevasses found across the planet.
- Climate: Arctic across the entire surface of the planet; Tropical within the habitable crevasses found across the planet, due to geothermal venting.
- Sapient Species: Adanni (about 3.25 billion), other species (about 1 million combined)
- Technological Classification: Rating N on the Richter Scale
- Government: Aristocratic Theocracy
- Culture: The Adanni are a contemplative and honor-bound people who relish the advancement of knowledge and culture. Their society is generally a quiet and peaceful one.
- Affiliation: subjugant to House Lanaxa
- Resources: Extensive natural resources, including minerals and produce; ice (for water, oxygen extraction)
- Places of Note: Rindu Valley (main resort and economic crevasse), Johara Valley (main civic and religious crevasse; Restricted access).
- Ship Facilities: Adanni currently has an orbital shipyard and an orbital starbase, in addition to the Rindu Valley Spaceport, located in the crevasse of the same name.
- Other Details: Due to the planet's extreme surface environment, flora is non-existant, and fauna is likewise rare, but carnivorous and aggressive where present. Within the habitable crevasses across the planet, flora is abundant, and fauna is common, and mostly passive herbivores. Travel on the surface is limited to enclosed vehicles and often discouraged, as the sub-zero temperatures and arctic winds can be lethal to an exposed individual.