Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jenatris Corridor||Siiden Passage|
|Planets and Systems|
|Points of Interest|
|Aelann Imperial Shipyards||Midway Station|
|Jirissa Gardens||Lastelle Island|
|Deep Space 26|
|Sula Adanni system||Star-A • Star-B • I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII|
- Planet Name: Ardria (Sula Adanni V)
- Location: Lanaxa Province, Par'tha Expanse
- Class: K
- System Data: Sula Adanni system
- Satellites: Sula Adanni V has three moons
- Gravity: 1.6 G
- Year and Day: 365/24
- Atmosphere: Mostly Carbon dioxide with traces of oxygen and argon; much less than normal Earth pressure (thin)
- Hydrosphere: There is little to no surface water, and no rainfall. Most water found on the world is located in its solid state at the polar caps.
- Climate: The majority of the planet experiences the same temperate but very arid climate. Dust storms rage across the globe continuously. The polar regions tend to be cooler, with less air current.
- Sapient Species: Adanni (about 1.3 Million), other species (about 500,000 combined)
- Technological Classification: Rating N on the Richter Scale
- Government: Colonial
- Culture: Typical mining colony mentality and culture.
- Affiliation: Colony of Sula Adanni VIII
- Resources: Extensive mineral deposits (metals and radioactives), including dilithium
- Places of Note: none
- Ship Facilities: Ardria currently has a single starbase in geosynchronous orbit over its main settlement / manufacturing area.
- Other Details: Due to the planet's inhabitable conditions, pressure domes and air-lock controlled buildings are used on Ardria. The Adanni Ruling Council is currently in debates about whether their fledgling terraforming technology should be employed on Ardria as a test. Unfortunately, the terraforming procedure would render the planet unsuitable for mining.