||Vulcana Regar, Vulcan
Lieutenant JG Sepek is a science officer currently aboard the USS Veritas.
- As a child T'pri taught Sepek about C'thia or Logic, but his father wanted him to wait until he was older to learn. T'pri knew Sepek's uncontrolled emotions were going to be dangerous to him and others, so she taught him how to control them with Surak's philosophies. She would also act as a counselor to help him understand his confusing, intense, emotions.
- Sepek found that C'thia was often distorted by the powerful emotions he felt as a Vulcan, and the irrational triggers for them as a human. Even in adulthood his emotions are hard to control, especially if they take him unaware.
- To prevent surprise emotions and lead by his never ending source of curiosity, Sepek desires to learn as much as possible about the known universe. As a result, he joined Starfleet Academy 238908.16 at age 24. He graduated 239401.30, and was assigned to USS Veritas where he served as the science officer on board.
- He has found that life aboard the Vertias isn't too difficult. Even though it seems they are stranded in a strange and foreign region of space, The Shoals. He has also found that the other crewmembers can be confrontational and unprofessional, but easy to work with.
- Father: Ryan Von, teacher [deceased]
- Mother: T'pri, scientist
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: T'aiya
- Children: None
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 150
- Hair: Red
- Eyes: Hazel
- Build: Skinny
- Telepathic Rating: T5
- Noteable Features: Raised eyebrows, vulcan skin tone, pointed ears.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths: He is twice as strong as human, and can run for several miles before getting tired. He also can quickly compute math equations, and has good memory.
Weaknesses: He doesnt tolerate cold to well, and is highly susceptible to poison. He doesn't react well to his own anger, or others, and he is easily influenced by other people's emotions and represses them.
Sepek believes that Ryan feels at odds with him. Ever since Sepek disagreed with Ryan's wish to bring aboard prewarp refugees she has acted uncomfortable around him. Fortunately their tense relationship isn't affecting them working together abroad the USS Vertias.
- 236507.23 - Born in Vulcana Regar on planet Vulcan.
- 237302.05 - Completed the kahs-wan.
- 238307.12 - Married T'aiya
- 238512.12 - Moved to Earth with mother and father.
- 238908.16 - Joined Starfleet Academy.
- 239110.23 - Ryan Von died of natural causes.
- 239401.30 - Graduated from Starfleet Academy, and then assigned to the USS Veritas.
- 239404.30 - Flew the shuttle into the hanger while everyone was incapacitated. Earning a Captain's Commendation.
- 239405.14 - Took an away mission to rescue team members on a rouge planet in the Maelstorm. Helped discover the Threaltons getting the Explorer's Ribbon.
- 239408.11 - Promoted to Lieutenant JG.