Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
Ensign Kano Risha is currently serving as a Security officer aboard the USS Eagle.
- Hair color:dark brown
- Eye color:grey
- Build: Athletic
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Kano grew up on farm in Dahkar Province.
- She has 2 sisters, one younger. One older.
- She is a tomboy, preferring not to be very girly.
- An avid runner and enjoys all forms of things physical.
- Takes pride in her religion and is very religious herself.
- Likes to jump in before thinking about the outcomes
- Is quite friendly and an open person.
- Can get quite intense during friendly competitions.
- Doesnt hold grudges and will also forgive people.
- Gets very intense during duty, almost becoming a different person during firefights.
- Loves running.
- Enjoys anything that can help her become a better shot.
- Friendly rivalry, will always try to better anyone who challenges her.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||(Stardate you completed your Academy Class)||Graduated Starfleet Academy||(Duty Post you Graduated as)|
|Ensign||(Stardate you were placed on your first ship) - (When you left)||USS Your first ship||(Your duty post)|
|Lieutenant JG||(Stardate you were placed on your second ship) - (When you left)||USS Your second ship||(Your duty post)|
|Lieutenant||(Stardate you were placed on your current ship) - Present||USS Your current ship||(Your duty post)|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History
- Lastly, don't forget including the proper categories! Find your character's species category listed here: Category:Individuals by species; your duty post listed here: Category:Individuals by duty post; and your ship characters category here: Category:Characters by ship.