Ensign Jeriko Eilari is a medical officer aboard the USS Veritas.
- Full name: Jeriko Eilari
- Date of birth (Age): 237109.09 (26)
- Species: Trill (unjoined)
- Gender: Male
|Starfleet Service Record
||239704.06 - Present
- Height: 6'
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Mother: Corinthia Sorax
- Father: Alazar Rez (nee: Eilari)
- Both parents are joined, and so Jeriko inherited his Father's birth surname Eilari.
- Siblings: Trojan Vahrix
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- 237109.09: Born in Mak'ala, the capital city on Trill
- 2385: Jeriko's older brother Trojan is joined to the Symbiote Vahrix
- 2387: Early physical and mental examinations by the Symbiosis Commission indicate that Jeriko may be a perfect candidate for Joining
- 2389: On Jeriko's 18th birthday he books a one way ticket to Earth and enrolls in Starfleet Academy
- 2393: Jeriko graduates Starfleet Academy with distinction
- 2397: Jeriko graduates Starfleet Medical Academy with a merit
Jeriko Eilari's parents were delighted when the early tests from the Symbiosis Commission recommended him as an ideal candidate for joining. His older brother Trojan had already been joined, and the Eilari family has a proud are rare history of success with the Symbiosis Commission. The family was therefore distraught when Jeriko left Trill unexpectedly on his 18th birthday to enrol in Starfleet Academy. The only belongings the young Trill took with him were a bag full of clothes and his coming-of-age gift: a Risa Powerboard. While the Starfleet undergraduate was rough waters, with a few run ins with instructors, the young cadet made a success of himself at Starfleet Medical Academy, where his natural talent for battlefield medicine and field surgery propelled him to the top few graduating Doctors in his class. The Doctor works hard and plays hard, and when not on duty he can be found riding the Risa Waves on the nearest holodeck.