|IMPORANT: This page is part of the defunct Constitution Rewrite project from 2004. None of its provisions are in effect, but the contents are kept here for historical purposes and for reference as certain ideas are considered for implementation. The latest version of our constitution and its bylaws can be found here: UFOP Constitution.|
|Constitution Rewrite series|
The UFOP Constitution has been an integral part of our group since it was written by RAdml. Brian Kelly. Nonetheless, it is in dire need of some "cleaning up." We've lived with it for almost five years now, and we've come to realize the strong and weak points of the document.
This area will be used to rewrite the document in a better format.
- The UFOP Constitution: The current Constitution in effect. Aka the "original copy". Don't change it!
- Preliminary Thoughts: This article's talk page.
- USE THIS as a "To Do" list!
- The Changelog: A place to add a note about changes, so others can be sure to find them.
- The Rewrite: Here's the "drawing board" for this project. Feel free to add, edit, and change as you see fit. (The links to the articles being rewritten is in the navigation menu to the right.)
- The Bylaws: A reference point. Does any of this need to be merged into the CON? Are there things in the CON that need to be added to Bylaws? Etc.