Jump to navigation Jump to search
|IMPORANT: This page is part of the defunct Constitution Rewrite project from 2004. None of its provisions are in effect, but the contents are kept here for historical purposes and for reference as certain ideas are considered for implementation. The latest version of our constitution and its bylaws can be found here: UFOP Constitution.|
|Constitution Rewrite series|
ARTICLE II: INCONSISTENCY
- If any act of a UFOP: SB118 member of whatever rank shall violate the terms of this CONSTITUTION, it shall be considered repugnant of this CONSTITUTION and acted upon consistent with articles related to such matters, and in accordance with other documents or procedures not inconsistent with this CONSTITUTION.
- If any BY-LAW, RULE or PROCEDURE shall appear to be inconsistent with this CONSTITUTION it shall be deemed violative of same and shall have no force or effect.
- If any RULE or PROCEDURE, shall appear to be inconsistent with this CONSTITUTION or BYLAWS it shall have no force or effect and the statement in either BYLAW or CONSTITUTION shall prevail.
- If any procedure, ruling or document not recognised to be the CONSTITUTION, a BYLAW, a STANDARD RULE shall appear to be inconsistent with this CONSTITUTION, BYLAWS or RULES it shall have no force or effect. The statement in the CONSTITUTION, BYLAW or RULE shall prevail.
- Any such INCONSISTENCY shall be raised and resolved in the manner related herein and/or in such manner as is not inconsistent with this CONSTITUTION.