Chains of Survival (Doyle-A)
NPC STATUS VESSEL
"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation. That is why I have chosen my own particular profession, or rather created it, for I am the only one in the world." - Sherlock Holmes
Mission Began: 239301.29
People of Note
- Fotia: A Red Skinned Orion who is a shipmaster for the Sisterhood of Chains.
- Vixva: A Klingon slaver for the Sisterhood.
- Briga: A Moropa slaver for the Sisterhood.
- Pariah - Planet in the Urbanis System.
- Escape Pod #1: Selene Faranfey, Alexander Bishop, Shiarrael Ei-Ihhliae, Cassandra Ezi, Brian Davidson, & Kai Rixx Saavei.
- Escape Pod #2: Nugra, Kyle Barrett, Alyssa Renato, Gewel D'piere, Tal Tel-ar Karolina Cranford.
- Escape Shuttle #3: Tsuki Kazeyama, Brandon Craig, Michelle Tonston, Russo Rin, Shedet, Rina Adler.
With the USS Doyle-A undergoing an upgrade to its software has lead the crew to be temporarily assigned to the USS Sheffield NCC-43523 in the meantime. Due to the recent shortage of Dilithium, Starfleet has begun a set of feasibility studies in regards to adding more of the important mineral to the markets and the Avalon Sector has been seen as one of the untapped riches of Federation holdings.
The mission went as planned with the crew easily boarding their vessel and making their way to the planet of Pariah. As the Steamrunner-Wolverine Class vessel was not slipstream enabled, it took a bit longer to traverse space.
It was the morning of the third day of travel as they approached the planet when all hell broke loose. The Sheffield suffered a critical power failure that caused it to begin a tailspin in to the atmosphere.
|"And this is what is going on."||A New assigment for the Doyle Crew.|
|"Half Naked Escape"||Trying to Remember Everything while escaping.|
Escape Pod #1
Escape Pod #2
Escape Shuttle #3