Ensign Michelle Erin Tonston is currently serving as a Counselor aboard the USS Athena.
||Statistics and Appearance
- Full Name: Michelle Erin Tonston
- Race: Human
- Date of Birth: ' 236605.01
- Place of Birth: , Earth
- Age: 28
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'7
- Weight: 125 lb
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Length of Hair: Long
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin Tone: Caucasian
- Birthmarks, Scars: None
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: None
- Build: Athletic
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Sporty and Athletic
- Voice: Soft and Soothing
- Handedness: Right
- Quarters: Standard Starfleet
- Favorite Room: Bathroom. Because of the hot shower to wash away the stressing day.
- Physical Limitations: None
- Habits: Drinking Coffee
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Non denominational
- Rock Climbing
- Playing Cards
- Collecting antique medical equipment
- Parents: Emily and Wayne Tonston
Wayne Tonston: Mellie's Father
Emily Tonston: Mellie's Mother
Lucas Tonston: Mellie's Uncle Lucas
Katie Tonston: Mellie's Aunt Katie
I'm the past, Michelle considered herself unlucky in matters of the heart. It was her first assignment in Starfleet changed her life. When she first met Dr. Brandon Craig, Michael felt comfortable around him. There was a warmth that Michelle never had in her life. It was when she was stranded on Pariah with him (and of course the rest of the crew) did she felt more than a friendship love for him. As time went on, Michelle knew she needed to resolve her feeling as Brandon became engaged to another woman. The feelings that she was desperate to hide came out to light. It was not until the ship entered a shared dream state did they shared their first kiss, again and again and again. After they awoke, him and her became a them. They shared their real first kiss and the rest shall they say is history. Michelle cannot picture herself with anyone else. Brandon is the other half of her soul.
- 2371 - 2383 Age 5 – 17 Public school education
- 2383 - 2389 Age 17 – 23 Dual Graduate Degree Programs
- 2389 - 2393 Age 23 – 27 Starfleet Academy
Michelle was a child on her own from when she could walk. She was the daughter of two stage performers. Her parents Emily and Wayne Tonston were theater performers. Michelle spent most of her time in the quiet confines of the apartment.
As she got older, Michelle was known to her friends as the listener. Michelle would always listen, offer sound advice but never judged anyone,
After getting her Master’s degree in psychology and gaining a physician’s assistance Master’s, Michelle joined Starfleet. The travel appealed to a sense of adventure that was building inside her.
There has been no significate in Michelle’s life that she finds note worthy.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
||Cadet First Class
||Graduated Starfleet Academy
||239301.12 - Present
||239304.04 - 239307.16
||239307.16 - Present
||Awards and Service Ribbons
- For award descriptions, see: Awards and Service Ribbons
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).