|Crew of the USS Astraeus|
|Ensign Tsuki Kazeyama|
Ensign Tsuki Kazeyama is currently serving as an Science Officer onboard the USS Astraeus. He can also be called Dr. Tsuki Kazeyama.
- Height: 1.7 m (5 ft 6 in)
- Weight: 69kg (152 lb)
- Hair: Black, cropped short. with white
- Eyes: Black
- Build: Average, a little thin
- Telepathic Rating: T0/E0
- Languages: Standard, Vulcan, Romulan
- Skin Tone: Slightly tanned yellow.
- Distinguishing Features:
- Poses: Oddly on edge
- Voices: Pleasant generally, with a strange note of command harshness on rare occasions.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None.
- Likes: History (particularly wet navies), various Astrophyiscal entities
- Dislikes: Paperwork,
- Ambitions and Goals: To one day command a ship or make a grand discovery
- Achievements in Life: Coauthor of a paper on slipstream interactions with subspace manifolds. Gaining a doctorate in subspace mechanics.
- Disappointments in Life: Failure to save several units during the Dominion War
- Temperament: Very calm, very collected. More prone to taking a more at ease approach to his job.
Relations and Family
- Shimokara Aneko, Mother
- Tsuki's mother, Aneko, was born on a civilian transport between Vulcan and Earth. Aneko, a botanist who was on assignment to do in-depth studies on several barely life habitable worlds, is well known for her series of papers on botanical variances, especially on the impact that chirality has. Often taking her family on trips to these worlds, Aneko did draw the line at camping extremely roughly and brought pre-fab structures that could be rapidly assembled. Aneko was born in 2311, making her 85. However, her work is still being published in many journals as she remains active in her fields.
- Kazeyama, Saijo
- Tsuki's father, Saijo, was born in Japan, in the Hokkaido prefecture. A normal bureaucrat after graduating engineering college, he specialized in safety regulations for a time before moving on to work for the Federation Bureau of Transportation Safety as an accident investigator. Born in 2314, he is 82. With his advancing age, he is now on the Commission that oversees various investigations.
- Kazeyama, Ameko
- Tsuki's younger sister, Ameko, was born in 2342. Like her parents, she joined civil service, but is currently an administrator in United Earth. She is currently 54.
Since the Dominion War, Tsuki has been serving as a scientist in multiple areas, gaining a second doctorate in xenobiology and a third in viruology. Effectively cross-trained in medicine, Tsuki has stuck to analysis and science since then, going so far as to accept a posting in the Daystrom Institute during his first attempt to retire before returning there after being asked to do one last thing for Starfleet. However, as he misses the service, he rejoined Starfleet, passing through their accelerated training program in the Academy.
|Cadet 4th||Starfleet Academy||236512.01||236612.12||N/A|
|Cadet 3rd||Starfleet Academy||236601.02||236712.20||N/A|
|Cadet 2nd||Starfleet Academy||236701.01||236812.07||N/A|
|Cadet 1st||Starfleet Academy||236812.14||236912.14||N/A|
|Ensign||USS Cairo||236912.15||237101.09||Intelligence Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||USS Cairo||237101.09||237208.15||Intelligence Officer|
|Lieutenant JG||USS Astraeus||237208.15||237405.27||Intelligence Officer|
|Lieutenant||USS Spector||237405.27||237501.20||Intelligence Officer|
|Lieutenant||Starfleet Academy||237501.22||237901.22||Officer Retraining|
|Lieutenant||StarBase 118 Ops||237902.01||238305.22||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||StarBase 118 Ops||238305.22||238406.15||Science Officer|
|Lieutenant Commander||Deep Space 285||238406.19||238702.15||Science Analyst|
|Lieutenant Commander||USS Spector||238702.16||239110.19||Mission Analyst|
|Lieutenant Commander||USS Spector||239110.19||239209.01||Assistant Chief of Science|
|Lieutenant Commander||USS Doyle-A||239209.01||239303.28||Assistant Chief of Science|
|Lieutenant Commander||Starfleet Command||239303.28||239401.01||Science Analyst|
|Lieutenant JG||USS Athena||239407.10||239409.17||Science Analyst|
|Cadet 1st||Starfleet Academy||239501.01||239605.05||Academy Retraining|
|Ensign||USS Astraeus||239605.05||239701.22||Science Officer|
Large sections of his professional history are classified, but he is the author of a number of papers on slipstream, warp transit, subspace mechanics and xenobiology, although not nearly as many as his mother. Generally, he serves as an analyst over direct scientist, but he almost always has opted for front-line service over collating on a starbase within the core or shell of the Federation.
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|