|Birthplace||Kir Province, Vulcan|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare-bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
T'Vath is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Arrow.
- Height: 5’7”
- Hair: Dark Brown
- Eyes: Brown
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
- Mother: T’Plas, innkeeper
- Father: Spavek, Healer/innkeeper
- Sibling: Sevahk, elder brother
- Spouse: Single, unbonded
T’Vath was born to T’Plas and Spavek, the second child of their bond, in the city of Kir, in Kir Province. At the age of 11, T’Vath’s family moved to a location near the edge of the Cheleb-Khor desert in the Tat’sahr Province to operate Hostel Pam-Fon-Rik, providing lodging and medical care for Vulcan adolescents undergoing kahs-wan.
When she turned 14, T’Vath began training as an apprentice healer under the tutelage of her father, Spavek, until reaching the age of 24, at which time she applied to and was accepted at the Vulcan Science Academy. Following the successful completion of her medical studies at VSA, T’Vath served a year-long residency in Internal Medicine and Surgery at Raal Provincial Hospital. During her residency, she worked closely with a Starfleet physician who encouraged her to apply to Starfleet Medical Academy and provided her a letter of recommendation. At the academy, T’Vath experienced difficulty in one of her first courses, Bedside Manner, and nearly abandoned her studies but she persevered and completed her training at the age of 33 following a final clinical elective in Virology.
T’Vath had trouble forming social connections during her studies but during her clinical rotation years she did earn the affectionate nickname Tela’at, the Vulcan word for elder, due to her advanced age compared to her fellow students.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. More instructions about how to use the service record template can be found at Template:Service Record.
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Arrow Crew Manifest · Crew History