|Birthplace||San Antonio, Earth|
Ensign T'Suran is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Resolution.
- Height: 5'10"
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Light Brown
- Telepathic Ability: T5/E4
- Meidra Sirin : T'Suran and Meidra have formed a strong mental bond.
- Sarep : T'Suran and their father have a much closer bond than most realize. Sarep was more of a mentor than a father, and he supported them unconditionally.
- Angelina Hurmin : T'Suran and their mother are also close, but their relationship is much more of the traditional mother-child relationship than a partnership.
- Spal : Spal is a fellow Vulcan, a fellow doctor, and a fellow diplomat's child. He and T'Suran grew up together, and often correspond.
- Father: Sarep
- Mother: Angelina Hurmin
T'Suran was born on Earth but raised on Vulcan. They were born to Angelina Hurmin, a human civilian with traces of Vulcan blood and Sarep, a Vulcan diplomatic aide. They completed early education on Vulcan, but they were not accepted to the VSA due to "fundamental differences." They always wear a pair of gloves up to the elbow, even under long sleeves. When they first entered the academy, they took their mother's last name in an attempt to fit in, but resolved to have it removed after the first week of being called "Cadet Hurmin."
While the Resolution was in the Briar Patch, T'Suran was rerouted onto a mission with their father and several other diplomats, attempting to re-establish peace with an Orion Syndicate. Because of their experience with the caste system, they were used as a cultural advisor.
T'Suran has written scholarly articles on both diplomacy and medicine, significantly:
- The Anatomy and Physiology of Klingons
- Understanding and Utilizing the Orion Caste System
- What Does Honor Really Mean: A Survey of Non-Federation Species Values
- When Breaking Legs is Better Than Breaking Bread: A Guide to Negotiation with Hostile Species
- Are Orions Plants? A Simplified Guide to Orion Dietary Needs
- A Hybrid Neurology: What is a Standard Neurotype in a Multi-Species Individual?
- Exploring Human Instincts and Emotions (Originally written in Vulcan)
- Avoiding Cultural Faux Pas for the New Starship Captain (Co-authors T'Suran and Sarep)
- Avoiding Cultural Faux Pas for the Old Starship Captain: A Diplomacy Refresher Course (Co-authors T'Suran and Sarep)
|Starfleet Service Record
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Resolution Crew Manifest · Crew History